Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Let's Talk About Making Money Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Making Money Online. (466 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
This thread is for the serious minded people only.
Let's talk about making money online.
What do you think is the easiest way to make money online?
Let's talk about making money online, I am tired of work out myself offline, I want a better turn. wink
Drop your comments below, you might help someone in need smiley.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let's talk
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
I think There is no easy way to make money online today but you can make any way easy by putting money into it. It's almost impossible to make money without money
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
I think There is no easy way to make money online today but you can make any way easy by putting money into it. It's almost impossible to make money without money
Yeah, wink
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Yeah, wink
if there's an easy method you discover, please share
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
if there's an easy method you discover, please share
The one I thought is an easy method is really disappointing me now.
I don't want to talk about this now wink. I am really sad now grin.
My total book sales is zero! shocked
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

The one I thought is an easy method is really disappointing me now.
I don't want to talk about this now wink. I am really sad now grin.
My total book sales is zero! shocked
yh I saw your thread. Have you expore other ways?
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Seersam(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Well, making money online too is not a easy deal but I didn't said it's impossible. I have a site which pays Bitcoin cash for writing short articles. If you love writing and want to earn check my signature to contact me directly.
Note that registration is free but you have to write of course to earn. This is my own little way of helping others.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
yh I saw your thread. Have you expore other ways?
They are all disappointing as well.
Unless you have money, you won't go far in online business.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seersam:
Well, making money online too is not a easy deal but I didn't said it's impossible. I have a site which pays Bitcoin cash for writing short articles. If you love writing and want to earn check my signature to contact me directly.
Note that registration is free but you have to write of course to earn. This is my own little way of helping others.
yes sire. This is for us, i just messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
yes sire. This is for us, i just messaged you on WhatsApp
If you are a good writer, I would advise you to write your own book and sell it. Writing for others won't earn you enough money.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

They are all disappointing as well.
Unless you have money, you won't go far in online business.
yh that's for sure. You should message seersam his offer looks promising. Writing articles should be easy for book author like u
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

If you are a good writer, I would advise you to write your own book and sell it. Writing for others won't earn you enough money.
lol, it all a gradual process. Writing for others shouldn't stop you from writing your book
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
yh that's for sure. You should message seersam his offer looks promising. Writing articles should be easy for book author like u
I like to work for myself.
So I write my own books and sell it by myself.
But I am not getting any sales, and that's the problem.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

I like to work for myself.
So I write my own books and sell it by myself.
But I am not getting any sales, and that's the problem.
okay, am just saying while waiting for sales you can also write article. I need your assistance on these kindle account. I have been trying to get my account approve but i don't have a tax ID number . Is there a way you can get it approved?
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
okay, am just saying while waiting for sales you can also write article. I need your assistance on these kindle account. I have been trying to get my account approve but i don't have a tax ID number . Is there a way you can get it approved?
Yes
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Click on Take Tax Interview.
Fill the form, but don't provide TIN(tax id no.) for them.
They would ask you why you didn't provide it — then click on the first option that they will show you = *the country where I am is liable to pay tax does not issue TIN to it's residents*

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Yes
alright then. Please show me how
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:
They would ask you why you didn't provide it — then click on the first option that they will show you = *the country where I am is liable to pay tax does not issue TIN to it's residents*
thanks i check it out
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:
Then click *Continue*, and that's all wink.
But you would still have to pay tax from your 30% earnings. shocked
Some Nigerian authors knows how to remove the 30% taxing, but I don't know how they do it sad.
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Some Nigerian authors knows how to remove the 30% taxing, but I don't know how they do it sad.
i have done it thanks.i really appreciate, i have been hooked up on this since. What kind of books do you write?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
i have done it thanks.i really appreciate, i have been hooked up on this since. What kind of books do you write?
Okay, I'm glad that it worked for you.
I write self help books, but no sales bro. sad

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Okay, I'm glad that it worked for you.
I write self help books, but no sales bro. sad
ok, I gave up on these kindle publishing but now that i have a account; thanks to you. I will go back with force and am going to find out how these sales stuff works.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by Thesole(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

you see this is what I am talking about, if there's a way to get rid of the 30% taxing, Then there's a way to boost sales and we are getting there
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money Online. by EdricBond: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
ok, I gave up on these kindle publishing but now that i have a account; thanks to you. I will go back with force and am going to find out how these sales stuff works. We should connect on WhatsApp, what do you think?
I wish you the best of luck!!! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Flirt Without Being Creepy And How To Approach / The Picture Of When Your Eyes Deceive You / Tricks And Tips To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.