Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (51561 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by fergie001: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2020
President Donald Trump gave defiant Thanksgiving remarks at the White House Thursday, insisting falsely that he beat Joe Biden and wavering on whether he would ever concede or attend Biden’s inauguration.

It was the first time Trump responded to questions from reporters since the election.

He said if the electoral college confirms Biden’s victory, “they’ve made a mistake,” but that he would give up power and leave the White House.

“Certainly I will, and you know that,” Trump said in remarks after speaking via videoconference to U.S. troops to mark the Thanksgiving holiday.

Trump twice declined to say he would formally concede though, adding that would be a very hard thing to do. He also continued to complain about what he called a fraud in the tabulation of votes from the Nov. 3 election.

There is no evidence of a widespread fraud, and numerous states have certified the results.

The Electoral College electors in each state are to vote Dec. 14. Certificates recording the electoral vote results in each state must be received by the president of the Senate no later than Dec. 23.

Bloomberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2020
This man sabi talk too much

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2020
You will give up power when we finish counting Nsukka and Awka votes grin grin

Igbos over to you

Our incumming presido

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by MrGreenMavro: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump still get Hope?

Click LIKE for BIDEN if you think the Electoral college will still vote him in or click SHARE for TRUMP If you think the Electoral college will vote him in.

175 Likes 40 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
I'm not a pastor but I confirmed Biden's win prior to the election

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Mindlog: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Based on his personality, it will be very odd of him to give in easily.....Trump must show why he is Trump! cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by omonla10(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Bros trump author and finisher of chaos..

22 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Maize247(f): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
So not completely over yet! Trump chance is as slim as very slim

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by amoduganja: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2020
This man can be blunt.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Bomsy78: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Make him rest

4 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by kambili999(f): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Are we still on this trump matter??

This baba should rest. Na by force

7 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ManishSmith(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Very painful and difficult decision to make, I believe God will vindicate you. Just as we are begging GEJ to forgive us, even APC members and chieftains are not left out.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by donteddy(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump has lost this election already. This why talking too much without using brain led you too.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by real691(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2020
The US troops are loyal to their code of conduct not to their president. They respect the presidency, so whosoever is declared president by the electoral college automatically gets their loyalty. They are not tools in the hands of the president of a country I know!

J111333:
You're damn right, the loyalty is to the office and not to the person but I will tell you this, Trump is more military friendly than Biden.

Seyzcham91:
confirm!

melviniyke2002:
u for just call nigeria

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by wwwkaycom(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2020
This guy sniffs something!

6 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chrisxxx(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Americans will soon realise the mistake we made in Nigeria.
I have this morbid fear for any name that starts with 'B' as a president.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Afamed: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump is just being clever by half. Does he have any option? Capital No

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Afamed: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
Americans will soon realise the mistake we made in Nigeria.
Trump Wannabe don dey show here again

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Biden win..? I know not..!!!

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

There is a heck of a lot more going on behind the scenes. Mark my words!!

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ednut1(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Shameless man. You lost move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Afamed: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Mindlog:
Based on his personality, it will be very odd of him to give in easily.....Trump must show why he is Trump! cheesy cheesy
You really know Trump well. Before the election. He has made it clear that he will never accept the result of the election if it doesn't favour him

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by AfroKnight: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Pele o.

You get choice before?

Americans just got a taste of what Africans experience with sit-tight leaders every election. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by tammie24: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Nairaland is sooo pro-Biden

With recent developments I don't see the Electoral College voting for him
Infact I see him going to prison
Him and a whole bunch of people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Mindlog: 5:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Afamed:

You really know Trump well. Before the election. He has made it clear that he will never the result of the election if it doesn't favour him

And he is acting out what he had already said he would do.......na talk and do, so no surprise! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2020
angry
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ecolime(m): 5:25am On Nov 27, 2020
My mind keeps going to Buhari anytime I read about Biden.

I hope say America never enter one chance like we did.

Anyway, I trust them when it comes to protesting against bad governance. Dem and protests na 5 & 6.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by lexy2014: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Maize247:
So not completely over yet

It's not up to him to decide if it's over or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Afamed: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Mindlog:

And he is acting out what he had already said he would do.......na talk and do, so no surprise! cheesy
He's a very cunny man. . He was trying to play the same mind game he played back in 2016. When he accused that the Electoral system was corrupt before the 2016

6 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by thaoriginator: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Mad man grin

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by singwa: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2020
America and this their never-ending election.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by lexy2014: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Mindlog:

Unfortunately for him, his conceding or not doesn't in anyway determine whether he will remain in office or not. Once d day for handover is come, he will be booted out

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.