Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! (2800 Views)

Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/uprising-zaria-buhari-supporters-call-emirs-removal

The Emir's palace in Zaria yesterday witnessed a mass turmoil as supporters of the Congress for Progressive Change candidate, Muhammad Buhari, stormed the palace of Alhaji Shehu Idris.

The large crowd chanted, "give us a new Emir", as soon as Buhari arrived the palace area.

The Emir was accused of receiving N500 million from the Goodluck Jonathan campaign to buy up the support of other Emirs in the north for the president.

The group also demanded  a new governor in Kaduna state. Although, Mr. Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna state, Buhari commands  massive grassroot following in Kaduna and other northern states. His political rallies have recorded massive turnout across the northern state
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
fallacy. Fools.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Pataki: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
N500million

Where is Jonathan getting all these money from? Must a man be this desperate to buy people and the conscience with money? This is despondency at its pristine quality.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^

I am sure you are one of those who will believe when they tell you your father is a woman.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
yes, with the cluelessness and insanity of Jonathan, we can believe anything at this stage of his madness
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
He's an Ijaw man, squandering free money is what they're good at
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by ekubear1: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

He's an Ijaw man, squandering free money is what they're good at

Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Pataki: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

^^^

I am sure you are one of those who will believe when they tell you your father is a woman.
Beaf,
You must be having a mental disaster at this period of your life for you to keep following my post here and there.

You had better back-off from my case and I mean it.

You created another username today, and all your posts thus far bother on Goatluck Jonathief. Your intellectual idiocy makes it so easy for me to know how you post.

Anuofia.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

Beaf,
You must be having a mental disaster at this period of your life for you to keep following my post here and there.

You had better back-off from my case and I mean it.

You created another username today, and all your posts thus far bother on Goatluck Jonathief. Your intellectual idiocy makes it so easy for me to know how you post.

Anuofia.

Maalu. Meee. Who is Beaf?

Who is following you? Why must I follow you? You look like the goat at the back of that man in your picture. Who is following a goat? abeg o - i am not Beaf and i have no reason to follow u demented imbe bebebebe.

U mean it. mean what?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
eku_bear:

Its the truth, I no people might want to think I'm tribalistic but I'm not. I've lived with them, they dont see the need of hoarding money or better still spending wisely. I'm not talking based on a few I've met, its based on living in their community. If you're in the south, visit warri city and see things for yourself. They're in the habit of causing forced inflation
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

^^^

I am still waiting for you to correct my english lang., you had better be wise and do so before I start spitting fire
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Pataki: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Maalu. Meee. Who is Beaf?

Who is following you? Why must I follow you? You look like the goat at the back of that man in your picture. Who is following a goat? abeg o - i am not Beaf and i have no reason to follow u demented imbe bebebebe.

U mean it. mean what?
Those demented cow meat your father fed you in your earlier years is definitely contributing to the mental disaster that is currently plaguing you.

Anumanu, who do you think you are deceiving. Have you been banned again? I have noticed another of your username again - Vinazo. You must be really jobless.

Enugu_Ukwu:

^^^^

What has Buhari achieved in his lifetime? LOL.

AND

Beaf:

^
See someone that dreams of Beaf. I beg, abi man, I no be babe! grin

@topic
Mek una ask dem for hia o! People see these things.

Every other day now, concerned people are posting to ask the same question.
Last week, I was banned only because, anti-GEJ people lobbied for it. As if that would win the elections for Buhari (who is gonna lose as usual). lol

Who starts with: ^^ and ends with Lol ??

Arindin. grin
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

Those demented cow meat your father fed you in your earlier years is definitely contributing to the mental disaster that is currently plaguing you.

Anumanu, who do you think you are deceiving. Have you been banned again? I have noticed another of your username again - Vinazo. You must be really jobless.

AND

Who starts with: ^^ and ends with Lol ??

Arindin. grin

Look. You can say all you want. I am not Beaf. I do not know Beaf and I do not care if you think I am Beaf or not. Ok!

Seriously speaking now.

Pataki. I am not Beaf. Ok! This is making me laugh now.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Look. You can say all you want. I am not Beaf. I do not know Beaf and I do not care if you think I am Beaf or not. Ok!
You are definitely beaf, mumu fish I'm still waiting right here. Freedom to internet access is becoming a curse to some of us
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Pataki: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Seriously speaking now.

Pataki. I am not Beaf. Ok! This is making me laugh now.
Have you been banned again? You do not care if I think you are Beaf, and yet you return to modify your post and re-state that you are not Beaf. Typical Beaf mooorrroonic approach.

Are you the same person as Yemmy? grin
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki.

Trust me. I dont know Beaf. Why do you think I am Beaf? You seriously need to believe me. Beaf is Beaf. I am me. Ask the person who mentioned Yemmy. Ask him what he is talking about children, 40 and co. What does all that sound like?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by solihu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
Beaf 4u!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
Someone called TropicanaD thinks we dont know who is behind the name. Even mocks someone with a defect on the neck. Sorry. Your repercussion is what is restricting your progress. You better give it up.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
tropicanaD:

Ha! Yemmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why not get off nairaland and find a wife so u can finally have some kids? Comon now, your not getting any younger! U know about a fool at 40 but at your age? Comon now,

Sseee fool.

If you know him very well , you will keep quiet. He has three kids far away enjoying their life in America. You stay here talking rubbish. He is smarter than you. You have been taken as a fool by him for so long. IF you know what you are doing. You better shut up. Some kids? hahahaha. You are one of those deceived fools out there.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by blacksta(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu _Mumu

what is the next handle - why not GEJ_is_my_boyfriend shocked then people would surely take you serious
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Black

I am not Beaf. Seriously.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Sseee fool.

If you know him very well , you will keep quiet. He has three kids far away enjoying their life in America. You stay here talking rubbish. He is smarter than you. You have been taken as a fool by him for so long. IF you know what you are doing. You better shut up. Some kids? hahahaha. You are one of those deceived fools out there.
Professor of english, what exactly are you referring to? undecided
Enugu_Ukwu:

Black

I am not Beaf. Seriously.
Chatap dia, you are beaf!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by 9ijaMan: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
Beaf's been bursted again! Shameless dolt.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by slimghost(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
So every rumuor against GEJ is now true? just because of hatred some people are here making fools out of themselves. Go to the streets of Gidi here and know who's more popular, whether GEJ or Buhari. I think its high time u guys stopped fooling urselves on the internet and face the reality on ground. (Dont know about GEJ, but Buhari cannot win any elections in this country)
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Beaf: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
I pity some people. They've actually gone stark raving mad! grin grin grin
What a spectacle! grin grin grin grin grin

All those who are haunted by Beaf are dunces. They see me in the shadows, in their dreams, like a ghooooooost! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Beaf: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Pataki.

Trust me. I dont know Beaf. Why do you think I am Beaf? You seriously need to believe me. Beaf is Beaf. I am me. Ask the person who mentioned Yemmy. Ask him what he is talking about children, 40 and co. What does all that sound like?

Why are you bothering to convince drunkards and empty heads? As far as they are concerned, anybody that supports GEJ on NL is Beaf. Its sad really. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
slimghost:

So every rumuor against GEJ is now true? just because of hatred some people are here making fools out of themselves. Go to the streets of Gidi here and know who's more popular, whether GEJ or Buhari. I think its high time u guys stopped fooling urselves on the internet and face the reality on ground. (Dont know about GEJ, but Buhari cannot win any elections in this country)

Let them be living on the internet and basing their hopes on the internet.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
yes because GEJ supporters are as daft and clueless as BEAF. So DAFT = GEJ= GEJ SUPPORTERS = BEAF. And mind you, you are the last there, so you are the father of the daft, not even GEJ
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Beaf: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
Genbuhari3:

yes because GEJ supporters are as daft and clueless as BEAF. So DAFT = GEJ= GEJ SUPPORTERS = BEAF. And mind you, you are the last there, so you are the father of the daft, not even GEJ

I don't know why you remind me so much of a goat. Do you actually eat grass? Do you feel more at home climbing rocks than wearing a smart suit and tie? Do you smell musty?

LOL! Cavemen! Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
I am not a GEJ supporter but acting based on rumour is very stupid.Just because people rumored that GEJ gave Emir 500million does not make it true.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Beaf:

I don't know why you remind me so much of a goat. Do you actually eat grass? Do you feel more at home climbing rocks than wearing a smart suit and tie? Do you smell musty?

LOL! Cavemen! Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin

He reminds me of something else. hmmmm. a cow. he eats grass. and poo when walking.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by jason123: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ Pataki,

You got it wrong! How can you say Enugu ukwu is Beaf You should know that Enugu ukwu is not Beaf. He is DEFINITELY Andre Uche. Mukina can confirm this, if she wants.[/b]Andre Uche = Enugu Ukwu[size=14pt][b] ≠[/size] Beaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealing Facts About Hausa/fulani Agenda--by John Coker / Reps To Probe Destination Inspection Contract / Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.