Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) (77237 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Mophasa(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2020
A young Man who died as a DJ in Trinidad and Tobago was made to sit down in front of a nightclub as well as taken around the city in an open car during his funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhgNr1dYlU

See photos

Dead man sits at his own funeral
The funeral on Wednesday of Che Lewis and Adlay Lewis, the father and son who were killed on November 14, garnered massive attention as videos of Che Lewis, 29, being transported to the chapel in a chair at the back of the hearse began circulating on social media.

They showed the dead man sitting on the back of a "convertible" hearse – a hearse with the top of the tray cut off – as he was transported along Belmont Circular Road in Port of Spain.

Another video followed Lewis as his body was driven around the Queen’s Park Savannah.

The body was put to sit in a chair at the entrance of a church in Diego Martin. The service was arranged by Dennie's Funeral Home.

The body was being being viewed by relatives at the service, and on a live video on the funeral home’s Facebook page.

The body of Lewis’s father Adlay was viewed in a casket, also at the entrance.

On November 14 at about 11.20 pm residents of First Trace, Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin heard gunshots.

Father and son were found bleeding from gunshot wounds. Police and emergency services were alerted but both men died.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/25/dead-man-sits-at-his-own-funeral/

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by pps1759(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2020
No comment

25 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2020
lol...totally unnecessary

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala for yahoo boy dead body

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Must have taken a lot to do this.

With rigor mortis and all.

May have been an accomplished DJ for them to go all out.

81 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
I recommend the book of Ecclesiastes from The Word of GOD for the Earth Inhabitants ..

If People understood what life is, they will apply themselves to wisdom and cease from Nonessentials..

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by BlessedNuel: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
There is nothing wey I never see or hear in dx world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Someone can't even rest in peace again lipsrsealed

56 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nawa
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
sad
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by GOFRONT(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na waoo.....wetin Architect no go see for construction site

12 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Total waste of time and resources. What's the essence?
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked
What is de need sef undecided
But he still fresh pass some people wey dey chase cows upandan for here... grin

Abeg na joke oo tongue

46 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by incogni2o: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
I can sense people are even scared to comment on this thread.

Imagine your lifeless body like this in 100 years time grin

Your soul would either be in Enjoyment or Suffering in the Afterlife

When my time comes, Make me ready, Dear Lord.

Accept Jesus Today, Tommorow may be too late.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Atom85: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala dey for this life. Una no want dead body rest again
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Olam09(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by BlueYep: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jeez
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
I've been looking for my house keys since morning.
Does anyone know how I can contact fashola? I need him to use the skills he used at lekki toll gate to help me find my keys cool

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by gungab(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Haha
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by collum(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
sincerely nothing really special about life aside a good legacy...

may God keep us the living strong for long life in good health, and a heart to cherished ourselves as will journey..... rest in peace

7 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by martineverest(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
his dead body is fresher than most people alive

4 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Ladokp: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Strange
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by b3llo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Black man always in the news for some reasons...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Felixalex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by whela(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Really.
Wahala for deadbody.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Bheaut: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by heniford2: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
nawa oh
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nickymichy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
God is great...... without life we are nothing

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.