Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ndi Igbo, Is This True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo, Is This True? (494 Views)

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2020
I’d like to know from you guys. I was really touched when I saw this on Twitter.

Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by chatinent: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Yawns.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by survivor10(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Alu Melu.... Genocide on Igbos won't be forgotten!
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by mightyhazel: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2020
The genocidist was using the ethnic cleansings and war as smokescreen to salt away millions of pounds in far away UK

Meanwhile igbos have always been catholics from time immemorial.. Reason why the Caritas and Rome may have taken it upon themselves to double their efforts at aiding them in the face of extermination

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by longetivity(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2020
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided shocked angry sad tongue
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by Pecuman: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Yes the Churches, Catholic and Protestant sent a lot if aid during the war
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
More reason we respect Catholic Church of them
Not now pope is yarning okoto meow
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by gidgiddy: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
When Biafra was blockaded from air, land and sea

When Nigeria decided to use starvation as an instrument of war

Caritas was raising money internationally, chartering planes and flying in food, medicine and relief supplies to save Biafrans who were suffering. They saved many lives. There are many Igbos who would not be here today if it were not for them.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by Lothario(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I’d like to know from you guys. I was really touched when I saw this on Twitter.
Very true
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
gidgiddy:
When Biafra was blockaded from air, land and sea

When Nigeria decided to use starvation as an instrument of war

Caritas was raising money internationally, chartering planes and flying in food, medicine and relief supplies to save Biafrans who were suffering. They saved many lives. There are many Igbos who would not be here today if it were not for them.

I heard that the Nigerian soldiers were even trying to shoot those planes down
Re: Ndi Igbo, Is This True? by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I heard that the Nigerian soldiers were even trying to shoot those planes down

Thats why the planes only flew at night

(1) (Reply)

What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President / Twitter, Facebook Block Trump Over Capitol Attack Posts / The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.