Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. (4343 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
I like American ladies. Their manner of verbal expression and neatness. They've got everything. I really want to marry this one. She ticks all the boxes.

What do u think guys.

I have sworn never to marry African ladies, especially those ones from west Africa. They freak me out everytime.grin

#AmericanWomen all the way!!!

Who is with me?

2 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Godada(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2020
shocked

Where are pictures of the woman and what's her contact so I can verify her for you, my brother and friend?

Aside these, bro. You are on your own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
I HAVE SWEAR NOT TO MARRY FOR AFRICA APART FROM EAST REGION...

THEY LACK MANNERS, THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.... FEELING BOSSIES IN EVERY AREA, LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF NATURE, BODYSHAMIN, QUICK TO PAINT NAMES FORGETIN THAT THEY ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL, LOOKING FOR PERSONS TO POUR THEIR ILLS ON ( ESPECIALLY NIGERIA MEN).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Godada:
shocked

Where are pictures of the woman and what's her contact so I can verify her for you, my brother and friend?

Aside these, bro. You are on your own
you want to snatch her from me abi? grin

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Godada(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
you want to snatch her from me abi? grin

No no. I want to confirm these characters you mentioned. What are friends for if not to lend each other a helping dick hand

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

THEY LACK MANNERS, THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.... FEELING BOSSIES IN EVERY AREA, LOOKING FOR PERSONS TO POUR THEIR ILLS ON ( ESPECIALLY NIGERIA MEN).
lolcheesy
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Godada:

No no. I want to confirm these characters you mentioned. What are friends for if not to lend each other a helping dick hand
grin I dont trust you!!!

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
lolcheesy

serious I'm not joking.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Macrofrancis(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
grin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Godada(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
grin I dont trust you!!!

Trust, my friend is over hyped. I don't want you to suffer heart break. I want to verify her eligibility as a wife material. Just send her pics first then inbox me her number let me counsel her privately.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

serious I'm not joking.
No, u cant be seriousgrin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Godada:

Trust, my friend is over hyped. I don't want you to suffer heart break. I want to verify her eligibility as a wife material. Just send her pics first then inbox me her number let me counsel her privately.
lol, u want to scam me by taking my fiancee abi?grin

I' m scared of u Nigeriansgrin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
No, u cant be seriousgrin

I'm serious.

I have crossed my mind no going back.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2020
We are getting ready for our pre wedding photos and shopping in Paris then the Bahamasgrin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

I'm serious.

I have crossed my mind no going back.
u say so but the person u are dating now is a black African from Daura, Northern Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2020
I laugh u in hebrew..na like 2 in every 10.bitterness is in their dna.

3 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2020
donbachi:
I laugh u in hebrew..na like 2 in every 10.bitterness is in their dna.
This one is different o !!!
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
This one is different o !!!
count urself lucky and treat her nicely.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by chatinent: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

THEY LACK MANNERS, THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.... FEELING BOSSIES IN EVERY AREA, LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF NATURE, BODYSHAMIN, QUICK TO PAINT NAMES FORGETIN THAT THEY ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL, LOOKING FOR PERSONS TO POUR THEIR ILLS ON ( ESPECIALLY NIGERIA MEN).

Holla me how far with Shiloh when you are 48.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:

Holla me how far with Shiloh when you are 48.

opps, sorry wrong number......

everything has time and your prayers will not work because you are not my GOD that built my foundation.

so said that to ur female relatives..

CAN NEVER DATE A NIGERIAN EVEN IN MY GRAVE...
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by chatinent: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

opps, sorry wrong number......

everything has time and your prayers will not work because you are not my GOD that built my foundation.

so said that to ur female relatives..

CAN NEVER DATE A NIGERIAN EVEN IN MY GRAVE...

Okay ma. But don't forget to holla me then.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:

Okay ma. But don't forget to holla me then.

WHATEVER.....

I HAVE SAID THAT...

AND MOST OF ALL THE NEGATIVE WORDS COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS...MAKING ME TO RUN..

LIK YOU SAID " Shiloh awaiting your future ones ahead "

it a hogwash talk, not everything you said out....
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by chatinent: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

NO AFRICA RELATIONSHIP

No quarrels, ma'am.

My only request is your holla-ing me at 48.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:

No quarrels, ma'am.

My only request is your holla-ing me at 48.

AVERAGE AFRICA MEN WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

you could have made it 84..... by then my great grandkids can holla you up...

NO AFRICA RELATIONSHIP.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by chatinent: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

NO AFRICA RELATIONSHIP.

Grandkids or grandboyfriends?

Hmm.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Silentgroper(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

NO AFRICA RELATIONSHIP.

So u skipped sch today, bcuz today is friday.. U need to get spanked.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Greystone: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
I like American ladies. Their manner of verbal expression and neatness. They've got everything. I really want to marry this one. She ticks all the boxes.

What do u think guys.

I have sworn never to marry African ladies, especially those ones from west Africa. They freak me out everytime.grin

#AmericanWomen all the way!!!

Who is with me?

Black American woman?

God forbid bad ting.

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Silentgroper(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

D nigeriens would suit u. They're d best u'd get.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Afritop(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Ha. AKATA has given you apple shocked

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

because of this nonsense Nigerians are doing called relationships ( when they think about money and sex) makes me lose value for em "

and for your info : I'm single.... never been to kastina...... and can never date a Nigerian....
Careful what u condemn and what u wish forgrin

EVEN THOUGH THE WORLD IS AT END...
careful mademoisellegrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: She Said / A Plant That Grows As The Shape Of A Manhood / My Boo gets tired of kisses easily: Is he still attracted to me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.