Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? (1099 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
I have rounded up any form of investment for the year.

The next phase of investment will be real estate however one silent investment company has caught my interest, it goes by the name Corequest Capital.

They only receive investments in cycles and only start another investment at the end of the previous investment cycle.

They have a 30% over 40days plan and a 20% over 30days/monthly plan.

I have not invested
. There seems to be an in quote 'forex boom' in the Nigerian investment space. How long will this possibly Last? Perhaps, we will never know.

Hopefully we are privileged enough to distinguish the bad eggs.

I have been lucky so far with the ones I joined except for pennywise which I was 100% sure was ponzi but still ventured. No risk no reward I guess.

Others on the list which I observe from a distance for now are

1) brisk capital
2) quintessential
3) latest one is CoreQuest capital.

Let us discuss. CoreQuest capital, legit or scam. Give your reasons.

Please for those that will come here with negative comments, I don't mind but give your reasons. Don't just open your mouth waaa like ambulance.

Positive comments, also share your reasons.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? by spiceeamiee(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did Quint. I like the fact that you can get both capital and ROI in 30days which was what I did. Was paid mid this month no stories. I will try again mid january when everywhere is calm. Who knows about or has done TEEL?

Chumachu:

The next phase of investment will be real estate however one silent investment company has caught my interest, it goes by the name Corequest Capital.

They only receive investments in cycles and only start another investment at the end of the previous investment cycle.

I have not invested
. There seems to be an in quote 'forex boom' in the Nigerian investment space. How long will this possibly Last? Perhaps, we will never know.

I have been lucky so far with the ones I joined except for pennywise which I was 100% sure was ponzi but still ventured. No risk no reward I guess.

1) brisk capital
2) quintessential

Please for those that will come here with negative comments, I don't mind but give your reasons. Don't just open your mouth waaa like ambulance.

Cheers.
Re: Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Did Quint. I like the fact that you can get both capital and ROI in 30days which was what I did. Was paid mid this month no stories. I will try again mid january when everywhere is calm. Who knows about or has done TEEL?

I am on TEEL, enjoying 30%, just search TEEL on nairaland. There is a thread I created already for that.

Nice you enjoy quintessential, I also looking at January, let us observe who stands the test of time this December.
Re: Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? by Tinkulala: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
OP please contact me via my signature,we are like minds and I would love to rub minds with you.
Thanks brother.
Re: Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? by Ouzidi77(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2021
How is corequest doing currently.. why are there no treads about, how long have they been in business.. where are they based.. please who has info on corequest should forward pls...

I have not invested

1) brisk capital
2) quintessential

Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing For Your Retirement? / Have You Used Palmpay? / Ecobank Transnational Inc Share Offer! Whats The Prospect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.