Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store (834 Views)

Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by FARA4GA: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
CCTV footage showing the moment a lady went into a weave store and carted away a bone straight hair, has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5o5W-c1bWo

A woman has been caught in cctv stealing human hair from a hair shop in Abuja. The lady in question used the current COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to wear face mask and sun shades with he aim to hide her identity.

Posing as a potential customer, the lady distracted the sales girl several times and while she wasn't looking, stope items from the shop.

According to the owner of the shop who was heard at the background while watching the cctv clip, the hair alone costs more than two hundred thousand naira ($500).

Those watching the clip also said that the lady looks like someone who had robbed another hair shop earlier.

The sales girl was then scolded for not noticing the actions of the woman who stole the hair. She was warned to always be vigilant henceforth and should be able to identify when something has been stolen from the shop.

The owner of the shop later took to her Facebook account to seek for help in finding the thief with a promise of some rewards, which you can find below.

Pls share

Pls anyone that knws this woman should contact me. She walked into my shop and stole 30inchs bone straight 300g 200k
And some closures.
Pls call 08030751087
@alexchihairz

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Simplyleo: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
I can predict where she comes from with 100% accuracy.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by XXXXTENTACION: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can predict where she comes from with 100% accuracy.
stupid people are always sure they know what they are doing while intelligent peeps doubt themselves, make mistakes learn and move on. undecided

the only thing i know is that i know nothing----socrates.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Simplyleo: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
stupid people are always sure they know what they are doing while intelligent peeps doubt themselves, make mistakes learn and move on. undecided

the only thing i know is that i know nothing----socrates.
It doesn't rule out the fact that the criminal lady must have been born and bred where crime is a highly competitive profession. I understand those people wake their parents with sliding kicks.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by XXXXTENTACION: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

It doesn't rule out the fact that the criminal lady must have been born and bred where people wake their parents with sliding kicks.
Ermn whats the name of the place precisely
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Simplyleo: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ermn whats the name of the place precisely
The land where crime is a highly competitive profession.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by XXXXTENTACION: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

The land where crime is a highly competitive profession.
Well they is no place where people don't commit crimes. undecided

so if you will be kind enough to mention the name of this place
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Praxis758: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let's get the service of uncle Lai, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and aunty Lauretta to disprove this video and defend the alleged lady.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
like if you think the woman is an IPOB ....share if she is from the tribal mark region
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Karlovich: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ipig women and robbery
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth N200k From A Store by Lastmankc(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pls call agent fash here

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Seen Throwing Money Into A Dirty River As They Make Prayers / The Real Story Behind The Death Of Five -year-old Sent To Buy Pure Water / Police Arrest 7 Suspects In Connection With 3 Bank Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.