Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (52609 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Anointedclass: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Barka00:
Davido is a pussy ass niqqa with a frog voice

And how does this add up to the trend

Stop being bitter
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
are we supposed to just believe what she says?.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Missyajoke(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by tillaman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fear women ooo
They can cause your uprise and downfall

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by VEXT: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Their business.....
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by brexit: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why are they popularising all these stupid boys in this platform

When you ask him to write whatever he is saying, he will become blank

These are bad examples to our future generation, let us avoid their news, evil tendencies are much
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by simplepee(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
This daddy freeze na original agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Benjaminjoel65(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Children of nowadays angry
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Afonjashapmouth: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Problem for who no get Davido's backup
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by FuckThaMod: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Some girls deserve that treatment
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by pickatyou2: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ha
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lies lies.. Devilish lady..

Wants to ruin him

Useless thing

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Farki: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lil Frosh can go and die. Does his stupid brain think Davido will accept this rubbish? angry
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Kingrefreshed: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
kktbm:
“I’ll murder you right here and Davido will get me out of it,” singer Lil’Frosh’s ex, Gift, recounts her experience with him

During the online interview with ace OAP Daddyfreeze, Lil frosh ex girlfriend,Gift revealed how lil frosh threatened to kill her and davido will set him free.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5u7ZVngeA

Anything Daddyfreeze!!!! My hand no deyam

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
They deserve each other
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by OwenJesse27(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
tillaman:
Fear women ooo They can cause your uprise and downfall
the boy na fool ....but the girl don destroy d guy career sha ....
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Benjaminjoel65(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Children of nowadays angry undecided
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by JoeEeL(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Can these small rats just go sort out their issues?

Are they even up to 18? undecided

But the guy must be extremely fooolish if all these allegations should hold true and should spend some time locked up! Him don almost been blind the girl na.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by OwenJesse27(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies lies.. Devilish lady..
Wants to ruin him
Useless thing
d guy career is already dead watin dey again...
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Sleekfingers: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Children

u are absolutely right.....brainless children....

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Bornsinner7: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi
The girl now wan dey use the niqqa cash out
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lil frosh disgrace has made her popular. Infact gradually making her a celebrity.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by DisLifeSha: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Exactly. They did a mastery on this one's head

XXXXTENTACION:
Village people really do work for lil frosh head grin
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by farouk2much(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
this guy's career is gona cut shot by his 4kin habit
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dey never born that man that will raise his filthy hands on me
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Zuorom: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
wale377:
Omoooo who is lying.....

Here is a video of lilfrosh saying he didn’t do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzGzEUvRL8
Lil frosh is a liar, the evidence against him is irrefutable.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by ThatFairGuy1: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Reckless lifestyle, some ladies are weak sha, that tiny boy shouldn't have been able to beat her like that, why didn't she arrest him. yeye love
You can't compare man power to woman's.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Maybe that's why Davido was able to get himself out of that Tagbo case, huh?

Na wa o!
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Hermas03: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Omo see gobe.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
LMAO
1,I don't believe her
2,I don't believe him
She might be telling the truth or just lies
Lil frosh might be telling the truth or lies
So far as I'm not there or no evidence
I don't believe none of them.

A girl in my school is currently saying her ex bf was a cultist that was why she was afraid to speak out when he beat her back then but now that she's not dating him no more she gallantly came out to report.
My own is the guy still a cultist or the girl is suddenly not afraid or something else is the cause?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Xisnin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
nairalee:
I'm actually in support of the girl but I don't believe he made this particular statement. It's not just senseless but also childish.
What about lil frosh makes him resistant to childishness and senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Barka00:
Davido is a pussy ass niqqa with a frog voice

You dey dance to the tune of that frog voice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane / Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.