Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. (513 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by JONSYN7154: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
A Christian sister got pregnant and the church decided to discipline her since she was not married.

When the elders of the Church met and interviewed her, she told them that she has stayed and remained in the church for several years and no one is marrying her and she is getting old and approaching the age of menopause where she can't get pregnant even if married.

_So after reading some Christian medical journals on this issues, she decided and did the artificial insemination since she too wants a child. She tendered both medical journals and medical documents that showed it's from a reputable hospital._

The sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery with any man.

*Now could this be a SIN?*

KINDLY give your reasons for your answer and if possible back it with scripture , so that we can learn.
You may wish to share with your Christian friends and see their position on the matter.

What's your position on this?
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by lawrenzooo: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmm. This one is a tough one ooh.
Let me wait for our elder @righteousness89 am sure he did have something to say.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by 2dice01: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
We our own Problem cheesy
We just carry religion for head like Gala

Those Hypocrite elders 60% of them have side chicks and Babymama's

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by doggedfighter(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's not a sin even if she slept with a man to get pregnant , there's no sin there.

People should start putting religion aside and do what's best them.

Enough of these guilt tripping !!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by JOACHINpedro: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
I sympathize with her. But what did the church elders do?
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by JONSYN7154: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
I sympathize with her. But what did the church elders do?
she was suspended from the church.
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by Godada(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
angry

Africans are always holier than the pope
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by Bornsinner7: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Na only Joseph fit explain this thing cuz na him know wetin him face and questions wey him answer when the news spread town say Mary get belle
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by ucheHapers(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's not a sin, God sees the heart of all men and judges accordingly. Who are we to judge...would the so called elders marry her or "build" a husband for her. We take religion too serious in this country yet remain one of the most corrupt in the world.

"The law/sabbath was made for man and not man for the law/sabbath"
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by boxer022(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
From what I just read I can comfortably say that there was no sin commited since there was no interaction with any man. She got pregnant through artificial insemination.
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's Not A Sin Because Of Her Reasons. Her Reasons Are Good. Besides, King Solomon D Bible Said Married 700 Wives. Did He Pay Their Bride Prize?
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
the earlier we understand d meaning of the concept of sin, d better for us...murder is sin mentioned in d bible bt killing in wars isnt a sin..sin is all abt d intentions, if its pure, then lets allow GOD judge

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by Bola146(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't think it's a sin, it's a matter of choice. Most married women did same, many bastard children in some houses grin It's better than waiting for child or adoption.
Re: Is It A Sin? Help Me Judge This Issue. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who cooked this up?

(1) (Reply)

Boys Cry Too - (a short story) / Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video / Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.