Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Am Confused And Fed Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Confused And Fed Up (163 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused And Fed Up by Octopusbottle(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't know who to cry to ,or maybe I feel comfortable expressing my pain to strangers.
I know one should be contented with wat one has,but as same time one need to have big ambition.Am totally fed up of my job,it's frustrating every part of my life.

Apart from not been appreciate,1/3 of my salary goes back into my job(Airtime,Float or transport expense , payment of pple who did a work and weren't paid).I work from 8am-6pm (Monday to Saturday,while Sunday sometime) ,the worse part of my job is that it only salary dependant,and despite the organization uses every opportunity to cut from your salary.

I use my personal money to run part of the organization program,bcus sometimes approval takes time.
I know to some people this sounds lyk excuses,but I think my organization is taking advantage of me because am young(26yrs).
Recently ,anoda duty( department) got added to my job with no benefit or so.

I really want to resign,but my parents still want me to endure, they think am making lazy excuses.

I remember 3weeks ago,my dad called me to open up to me that he was fed up of the marriage to my mum, that he can't bear it any more,my advice to him was to endure since dey have come a long way,can't imagine am the one considering on resigning,it like everyday of my job I struggle to go by,just for pple not to call or think am lazy,coward.
But deep down I know am wasting my time here........
Re: Am Confused And Fed Up by lawrenzooo: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
1. Were do you work

Is there any hope for career growth?
Re: Am Confused And Fed Up by Octopusbottle(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Not at all,know staff who have been dere for more than 5 year ,no career growth,it like u ain't mean to give anything attention other than the job.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Youtube 4000watch Time In 60days | Do This Kind Of Videos... / Please I Need A Job. / Seek For Experts In Building Finishing~pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.