Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Do You Need A Business With Little Investment & Big Profit? This Is It! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need A Business With Little Investment & Big Profit? This Is It! (154 Views)

Land In Aba For Sale At N500K. Resale At Big Profit In 1 Year 08142074243 / How To Start Small Estate With Little Capital And Make Big Profit / Small Investment=big Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business With Little Investment & Big Profit? This Is It! by genuinewealth(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Do you like this purse bag?

Will you believe it if I tell you that the cost of producing this purse bag is less than #1,000? Imagine how much you will sell it after production?

You don't need any industrial machine to produce this bag. It is 100% handmade & you can use Ankara or any beautiful fabric to make this purse bag so as to have a lovely combination with your outfit.

To get trained on how to produce this purse bag; comment "YES" and I will train & guide you tru.

(1) (Reply)

Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum / I Need A Car On E-hailing Business,or Offline Transportation In Lagos / Contact Crismore And Invest In Agency Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.