Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

”can You Tell Me Why You Are Not Nominated For Grammy”- Fans Asked Davido. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”can You Tell Me Why You Are Not Nominated For Grammy”- Fans Asked Davido. (344 Views)

"New Cat With Grammy”: Fans React After Davido Called Burna Boy 'New Cat' / “are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”can You Tell Me Why You Are Not Nominated For Grammy”- Fans Asked Davido. by 9jatalk: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fans took to social media asked Davido why he was not nominated in the 63rd Grammy Award.

This happened after Burna Boy and Wizkid was nominated, and Davido topped Tunde Ednut charts.

Fans threatens to unfollow Davido on his social media channels if he congratulates Burna Boy and Wizkid....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/can-you-tell-me-why-you-are-not-nominated-for-grammy-fans-asked-davido/

Re: ”can You Tell Me Why You Are Not Nominated For Grammy”- Fans Asked Davido. by SultanYoung: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
To may a has never been nominated but he is my favorite artist
Re: ”can You Tell Me Why You Are Not Nominated For Grammy”- Fans Asked Davido. by skinny419(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
See davido see problem

(1) (Reply)

Odimiekumo Etete (aka Didi) Dashed Keke Man A Brand New Keke / I Am A Good Girl But Sometimes Mistakes Follow Me - Bridget Bema (video) / WOW! Davido And Burna Boy Fight Dirty In Ghana (unseen Fight Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.