Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) (50602 Views)

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Dammy10: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
BNaija star, Neo, has been joyful for his colleague Ozo over his new endorsement deal with the Italian football team, Juventus.

His success in bagging such a lucrative deal has gotten his fans and colleagues congratulating him on his success.

Recall that, the love interest of Vee, Neo, reacted after he publicized his deal as a brand manager for Juventus football team brand for Nigeria.

Neo in congratulating him told him that, God has not started with him yet as there are more to come for him to be victorious.

In a viral video spotted on Instagram, Neo was spotted giving more fans to Ozo with his brand name as they celebrate his victory.

Ozo and his friends were all seen dressed in their Jersey to mark the acceptance of the endorsement and his readiness to do great work.

Ozo and his love interest Nengi keep going higher as new opportunities, come their way each day.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0msJFW2PJ0o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CIEbgJ3n5Sd/?igshid=60a6a1s4epqr

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bbn is over can you give this matter a rest.I don't
even give a Fok tongue

Possibly the next person does tongue

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by adesharp2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
even give a Fok tongue

i ain't the next person, buh I don fkkkng care either

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't fvcking care

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin
TopDawg007:
i ain't the next person, buh I don fkkkng care either

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Taiwoa990: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Me seffdey there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by obasi101(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yet some people not as even quarter rich as him bfr d appointment are still suffering self.. nawa o
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by luvkidtemmy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin Congrats FAM

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by fatymore(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
cry

1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
The guys up there grin grin grin.

Didn't know they have an academy in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Sabadon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gaybriel grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Juanmike(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Maybe Juventus fc. For Aba mtcheew.

6 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by directonpc(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Spend some money

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Brandonx(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
The kind of friends I need right now! Friend that would be legit happy for my success.

Where do people get these friends from sef

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol
I want to belong
I want to belong
His money go finish
I don’t blame them
Na lazy Nigeria youth I blame

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Dollanaira: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Realy
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neo and Ozo love is lovely.
May their relationship continue to wax strong. May no bitchh come in between them and put them assunder. Cheers to cool love

7 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by FuckThaMod: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juventus? And The GOAT hasn't been to Nigeria? undecided
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whoever gives a Bleep about the party someone with stupid sense of entitlement throws is a fool without sense.

Because of this party, she'll start claiming in future that she assisted him financially and socially. angry angry angry angry
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by cmikel: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awsome

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
na dem time! sebi na end sars no allow us see them before and niw endsars don go we don dey hear bbn shits news

Anyway na one year of reign! by next year another set go come
Dammy10:
BNaija star, Neo, has been joyful for his colleague Ozo over his new endorsement deal with the Italian football team, Juventus.

His success in bagging such a lucrative deal has gotten his fans and colleagues congratulating him on his success.

Recall that, the love interest of Vee, Neo, reacted after he publicized his deal as a brand manager for Juventus football team brand for Nigeria.

Neo in congratulating him told him that, God has not started with him yet as there are more to come for him to be victorious.

In a viral video spotted on Instagram, Neo was spotted giving more fans to Ozo with his brand name as they celebrate his victory.

Ozo and his friends were all seen dressed in their Jersey to mark the acceptance of the endorsement and his readiness to do great work.

Ozo and his love interest Nengi keep going higher as new opportunities, come their way each day.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0msJFW2PJ0o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CIEbgJ3n5Sd/?igshid=60a6a1s4epqr
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by ATEAMS: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Naxxo

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by tobechi20(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
H
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Oxtonguy: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sabadon:
Gaybriel grin
That one pain u. Local gay like u with dead market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Enudapan: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
even give a Fok tongue

Hi iyangbali, aka kanwuliaextra
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Woow! Ozor keeps winning! Congrats bro

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.