Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi (8452 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia / Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Aminat508(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Osun 2nd Anniversary: We have entrenched regular payment of full salary- Deputy governor, Alabi

As Osun State celebrates the second year anniversary of the Adegboyega Oyetola-led administration, the state deputy governor, Benedict Alabi, has said that the new administration has been able to move the state from the era of paying half salary to full salary across all categories of workers.

Alabi said this during an interview with AMILOADED TV, while recounting the achievements of the administration in last two years.

“We have moved the state from paying half salary to full salary in the past 24 months and also paid pension regularly,” Alabi said.

Alabi noted that although the state Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) has not significantly improved, the new government has been able to make giant strides by renovating 332 healthcare centers in the state.

“Even though the IGR has not significantly improved, it is unprecedented that a state would renovate 332 healthcare centres within the space of 24 months,” the deputy governor stated.

According to Alabi, the Oyetola administration has also been able to construct and renovate roads across the state.

On industries and investment, Alabi added that one of the major targets of Oyetola’s government has been to shift the state from a public service state to an industrial state.

While explaining how the objective is being achieved, Alabi said good motorable roads have been constructed so as to draw investors into the state and when they come, they would be able to tell a good story.

He added that in November 2019, the Osun government held an investment summit to showcase the potentials of the state to prospective investors.

“You will also remember that in November last year, we had an investment summit, which we used to showcase the potentials of the state to prospective investors, and this has been yielding a lot of good results.

Since then, we have flagged off like three industries in Osun state, which have never happened before, and we have a lot of them listed up who are willing to come to Osun to invest,” Alabi noted.

He however lamented that the COVID-19 pandemic has stalled some of the investments from taking off as planned .

On youth empowerment, Alabi stated that the government has not failed in that regards, adding that the administration has been able to engage the youths constructively in the last two years.

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5w6Fkjd7S4

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2020/11/osun-2nd-anniversary-we-have-entrenched-regular-payment-of-full-salary-deputy-governor-alabi.html

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Welldone Sir!
Honestly I'm bored and I need to motivate someone. Please call me 09130213029

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Baba Shakirat and Kabiru won't like this o... After been called Baba Hafsal through out his second tenure and the SSG couldn't advice him properly.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Dominion202: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Osun civil servants really suffer @ Aregbesola hands ooooo. Same way kwara civil servants also suffer from saraki dynasty.

How much is the minimum wage that you still paying half salary?
So governors are just too wicked.

Now 2023 is fast approaching, same people will still contest.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice one.

Check my signature below for what we offer.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Muhylonaire007: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Lmao... Only me sandwich Slawomir the damn nigga for middle grin grin grin grin
Bro teach me wire na
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by slawormiir: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Muhylonaire007: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wait... Why do I keep following this damn nigga grin grin
Slawomir abeg pass me the kush
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ElRapido: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
I stay in Osun and I can boldly tell you everything up there is BS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Zankut: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Payment of salary is now an achievement, wondaful sturvs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Angelnath(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
baba hafsa loyallist will not be happy to hear this
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Haywhysat: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oyetola is indeed a silent achiever, we in osun know he is working.

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by pat077: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Clueless government
All of them can now use covid-19 as excuse.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by OVB123: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
2 years in office with nothing on ground to show in osun state. Our politicians are very wicked.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ejimatic: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aminat508:
Osun 2nd Anniversary: We have entrenched regular payment of full salary- Deputy governor, Alabi

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2020/11/osun-2nd-anniversary-we-have-entrenched-regular-payment-of-full-salary-deputy-governor-alabi.html
I rejoice with Gboyega over regularity with the salary payment. He believes in human development and communal development .Both are going together. Aregnesola was a failure on Osun for deliberately making life difficult for masses and workers.All money he collected as bail out was misnamaged and taken for his purpose.He should not be allowed to have any structure on Osun again..Thank Gboyega for your good work

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aminat508:

On youth empowerment, Alabi stated that the government has not failed in that regards, adding that the administration has been able to engage the youths constructively in the last two years.

419 Scammers in government. They have been able to engage the youths instead of creating employment opportunities. How have they engaged youths? Does youths need their engagement? Who are the Youths they are engaging?

I came here to read good news but I am disappointed.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Haykins2115(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Actually to me the governor is trying tho,but I don't think payment of full salary by the governor is now an achievement in Nigeria.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by DragonFire442: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
It doesn’t change the fact that you were imposed on the people of osun state.

APC = Election riggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Osun a dara.

For record purpose, Aregbesola has been paying full salary before he left From modulated salaries
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by gurunlocker: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
This country can't move past renovation of schools and building of substandard roads as major achievement..... angry grin grin
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by mhktaryan: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
ElRapido:
thank u bro, i dnt knw which pension he's talking abt. My mum has retired since 2018 nd has nt been paid 1 kobo since then. Its like oil dy our deputy head

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by zealousayo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Osun a dara.

For record purpose, Aregbesola has been paying full salary before he left From modulated salaries
What do you gain in peddling falsity? Aregbesola paid what? Aregbesola is a very wicked man. Thank God, he and Oyetola are not in good terms. Who knows if half salary would have continued... We shall not have an 'Aregbesola' in Osun anymore in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Payment of workers salaries don turn achievement

1 Like

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by DisGuy: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
ElRapido:

Discuss

Haywhysat:
Oyetola is indeed a silent achiever, we in osun know he is working.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Temi231(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lies kill you there Oyetola.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Temi231(f): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
mhktaryan:
thank u bro, i dnt knw which pension he's talking abt. My mum has retired since 2018 nd has nt been paid 1 kobo since then. Its like oil dy our deputy head

Same here. Mine retired since 2015. Thank God she has good children, what would she have been eating. Thunder will kill all these Nigerians politicians. Evil people
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Godside: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are they not entitle to it , why do we celebrate the reason to do your job

quote author=Aminat508 post=96505646]Osun 2nd Anniversary: We have entrenched regular payment of full salary- Deputy governor, Alabi

[/quote]
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Charly68: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
ejimatic:
I rejoice with Gboyega over regularity with the salary payment. He believes in human development and communal development .Both are going together. Aregnesola was a failure on Osun for deliberately making life difficult for masses and workers.All money he collected as bail out was misnamaged and taken for his purpose.He should not be allowed to have any structure on Osun again..Thank Gboyega for your good work
...Aregbe scammed osun too much ,he use bogus projects to do the scaminng ..

1 Like

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by mhktaryan: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Temi231:

Same here. Mine retired since 2015. Thank God she has good children, what would she have been eating. Thunder will kill all these Nigerians politicians. Evil people
Our politicians can lie ehn, i've told my mum to forget it nd lets move on bt she's always talking bout it. They shld av gone to der anniversary nd disgrace those bastards dr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Female President The Only Hope For Nigerians To Witness Good Governance? / A Building Collapses In Abuja Kills Three (Pictures) / Lagos Recruits 70 Female Truck-Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.