Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Break Into The Nigerian Entertainment / Nollywood Industry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Break Into The Nigerian Entertainment / Nollywood Industry (185 Views)

Lockdown : Rats Break Into ATM Machine, Eat Up Money Worth N17 Million / Expert Urges Government To Build Structure For Nollywood Industry / Entertainment: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Reportedly Finds Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Into The Nigerian Entertainment / Nollywood Industry by FadaFran6Xavier: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR TALENT AND BREAK INTO NOLLYWOOD

Are you talented and interested especially in acting and want to develop your talent so you can integrate into the Nigerian Entertainment/Nollywood Industry?

Don’t be a victim of Scammers and Users. Don’t let desperation make you fall victim.

You can find a way around this by doing the following like I’ve started doing:

* Make google and YouTube your friend so you can study how some local and international Artistes made it from nowhere to somewhere

* Be developing your acting gift and acting techniques by studying and joining your church and school drama club where you can have opportunities to grow your talent with other artistes and keep your mind busy so you don’t become rusty when opportunity comes.

* You may also start doing some Contents in form of small videos like Skits, Tv Show, Short films, Web series, Etc and post them on social media and YouTube.

* You may study how to develop your YouTube channel to attract more viewers to watch your content.

* Are you already thinking about how you can get money to rent filming equipment and pay Camera operators and editors who will recording and editing your videos? Don’t think too far. That was how I was thinking until I started recording with my phone and learning how to edit with my phone. All these I do with the help of google. Now I’m making my videos with my phone and people are beginning to know me.

If I can do it, you too can do it.

To motivate you, you may view my YouTube channel by clicking on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmNMccktsY

Or just go on YouTube and search for...

Nigeria Talents Development TV
OR
Fada And Friends Tv

And Please, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

We can all grow together and possibly collaborate in the nearest future.

(1) (Reply)

Understand The Relevance Of Spray Tan Primer For Achieving Best Results / Spotlight Poetry: Mortal Combat — Ayomide Inufin D'great / Are You Curious About The Best Tilers Darwin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.