Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu (29185 Views)

Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / We Will Fight Against Those Who Attacked Ekweremadu – Kenyamo / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by ludd2018: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fake
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by ludd2018: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
smartval:
And they are planning on attacking wike undecided

Wike ll not survive the attack . Ekweremadu own ll be a

Child play

1 Like

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Blitzerz: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fake news!
To massage ego of nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EmekaA125(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jones4190:
There is no different between a Bar and Bra, Once the are opened men go crazy.
Imagine a girl called Barbra
U deserve a special treatment bed at Nawfia Psychiatric home, Anambra State. U are going crazy mehn. infact, you are a lunatic.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by rugged7(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rubbish

michelz:
Justice has been served.
These IPOB people are some of the most ignorant and gullible set of humans on this earth.
The worst is that they would never agree that they don't know.
How could you go about embarrassing and attacking the very few people who could speak up for you in times of trouble?
What sort of unthinking people are these? Is that how others got their own nations? See the way they are vilifying David Umahi for joining APC yet,this same Dave Umahi is about the only southeastern governor who has done something tangible. If tomorrow now,he misses out on his ambition at federal level due to IPOB's pull-him- down tendency, the same IPOB will start screaming that no Igbo man has a serious position in the government.
I just tire for these people,abeg.

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EmekaA125(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
FAKE NEWS. This news must be coming from an unrepentant Yoruba mozlem who thinks about Igbo, IPOB, SouthEast while his yorubaland thrives on skull mining and human organ harvesting ventures grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EmekaA125(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
sammy329:
cheesy cheesy
Very good
U allowed urself to be deceived. Which IPOB was convicted?

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EmekaA125(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Now while the poor brainwashed Igbos face all kinds of penalties the chief terrorist kanu is cooling off in the UK
U must be a very credulous person if you believe this story. IPOB members in diaspora have never been convicted for any reason and don't think it will start now. Western world is not as lawless as Nigeria where injustice is the order of the day.
Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Long live IPOB.
Long live Ndigbo worldwide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EmekaA125(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Trust me any attack on HE Wike will lead to serious consequences on innocent Igbos in Rivers State.

If I were you, I will not try it. Cowardly attack on Mr Ekwerramadu is not the same as an attack on governor of a whole state of another tribe sir
Ikwerre is now another tribe. Stupid nonsensical fools. Let Wike visit any part of Europe, the UK and the U.S. IPOB is everywhere. They will get him by Kanu's order.

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Praxis758: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thanks bro.

Me too doubt it when the guy sent the message in the morning.

lastempero:

Not possible unless they are not documented which i doubt. They cant looseguard if they are not documented.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Jonathan39: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Only say what you know. Umahi is no where close to Peter Obi or Sullivan chime.
michelz:

To you,every one advising you is an Almajiri until you find yourself in trouble, then you start your usual lamentation.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Yankee101: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Law and it's adherence
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Kestolove(m): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Members of the IPOB TERRORIST ORGANISATION who harrased Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany last year have been deported to Nigeria.

these TERRORISTS must not STAY IN LAGOS
dey must be kick out of lagos immediately b4 we hear say another bank has bin robbed
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Kestolove(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
They took their foolishness to Germany too? grin. These idiots always overstep their boundaries and then cry victim when it's time for them to be dealt with,they never think before they act. Foolish people
HV u eva see ipob person dat HV sense?
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Lifesnatcher(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Yam eater
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by NaMeAboki: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Lol, they think say na 9ja wey Kanu go direct them to kill police and burn their stations including Lagos and still go Scot free.

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by fastlane84: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Members of the IPOB TERRORIST ORGANISATION who harrased Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany last year have been deported to Nigeria.

source?
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by blacknp(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2020
GavelSlam:
They should extend the sentence.
Nuisances showing their true colors in another man’s land, then they claim it is because of Buhari & Hausa Fulani they behave like insane people in Nigeria? So called Representatives of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by orisa37: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2020
That's good.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Coldie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:

D day I go remember u for this naira land, keep talking anyhow.

I repeat the day I go remember u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru / "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.