Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. (312 Views)

25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / My Experience With A Fraudulent Property Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. by samzy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
My sister Bought Land since January 2020 in Lagos for N810,000.

We are entering December and the land has not been giving to her, so she made some research nd found out that this people only collect money and don't issue the land property

because some people that paid since like 5years to 10years ago are still pending and complaining bitterly ...
Please how do we go about it and get the money back...
Re: Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. by Poorboy: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
samzy:
My sister Bought Land since January 2020 in Lagos for N810,000.

We are entering December and the land has not been giving to her, so she made some research nd found out that this people only collect money and don't issue the land property

because some people that paid since like 5years to 10years ago are still pending and complaining bitterly ...
Please how do we go about it and get the money back...

she paid for audio land, i won't say anything
Re: Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. by samzy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Poorboy:
she paid for audio land, i won't say anything
now how do we get the money back becos the company still exist and ripping from people.....
Re: Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money. by Stevyne: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
samzy:

now how do we get the money back becos the company still exist and ripping from people.....
Go and explain to the police now

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale 2 Plots Of Land / Need Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow Asap / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Terrace Duplex For Rent At Mende Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.