Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

close this acct Seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct Seun (2806 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
m
Re: close this acct Seun by Dsense(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
Now that you have already made you choice and that you do not have any feelings for him again . . . .So i would ask you just to follow your mind on if to get him a gift or not . . . . . . undecided
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Now that you have already made you choice and that you do not have any feelings for him again . . . .So i would ask you just to follow your mind on if to get him a gift or not . . . . . . undecided

Gift? He doesn't deserve it, i was thinking of sending him just a casual message, or maybe i should just bon.
Re: close this acct Seun by Beync(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
From ur post, u actually u luvd this guy, but he does luv u true. i wud'nt waste anytime to move on from this kind of relationship, i wud'nt waste my text also.
Re: close this acct Seun by satani22: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
As Satan as helped u to move on, dont let Satanic push u back to him. move away
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
satani22:

As Satan as helped u to move on, dont let Satanic push u back to him. move away

omg grin lipsrsealed
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
bhusayor:

undecided undecided undecided
 grin  grin  grin

@Post

Dont repay evil with evil

send him several messages and even do your best for him that day
so he could have a splendid birthday ( sex could also be considered )
after which leave him to his conscience
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
First the guy acted so childish deleting the birthday wish he posted on your  wall. IMO go post some birthday wish on his wall just a simple no romance sound alike to his wall too on his birthday and if he talk nonsense you delete it too grin

Btw 70% women love being in an abusive relationship
Re: close this acct Seun by Dsense(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
pussiedick:

Gift? He doesn't deserve it, i was thinking of sending him just a casual message, or maybe i should just bon.
So why you asking if you had concluded already? . . . Just my advice to you . . . Always pay back with good . . .Do your best for him that day and other days he needs you help and neglect his wrong acts . . .God will always reward you!!!
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
REALITY101:

First the guy acted so childish deleting the birthday wish he posted on your  wall. IMO go post some birthday wish on his wall just a simple no romance sound alike to his wall too on his birthday and if he talk nonsense you delete it too grin

Btw 70% women love being in an abusive relationship
cool cool

hope the sky dont fall on you on that one
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
But that's true
Re: close this acct Seun by Beync(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

@Post

so he could have a splendid birthday ( sex could also be considered )

where is his conscience wen he deleted his post on her fb wall? dat's so childish and fool of him.
Op, except u want to waste your time. look for someone who deserve u.
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

@Post

so he could have a splendid birthday[b] ( sex could also be considered )[/b]

you deserve a knock on the head angry angry angry angry angry
Re: close this acct Seun by Areaboy2(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
pussiedick:

Hello N'landers,
  I used to have a bf that treated me so bad, i called it quit with him 2weeks ago. It happened that i was so ill on my birthday, and he never called to wish me happy birthday let to talk of wishing me quick recovery. He only posted his birthday wishes on my facebook wall, i accused him for not calling me, and he got angry and went ahead to delete the messsge he posted on my wall and even blocked me. We had the grudges for some days and later settled.
  This is a guy i have been dating for the past 2years and[b] i have never cheated on him[/b], we used to have ups and downs,but i couldn't condone his negligence behaviors anymore, had to call it quit. I'm actually moving on, and i'm so happy without him now.
   His birthday is around the corner, should i send him a birthday wish or should i jst do as if he never existed? I don't have any feelings for him anymore though, and i am not even thinking of having him back in future.

Pls wot should i do?

interesting! I used to think that was standard in a relatinonship  undecided  shouldn't be something to talk about or point on.

To your question, obviously you haven't gotten over him enough to worry about this. wish or no wish, what diff does it make to him?

let me suggest a song for you
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Zs7XS3XUo&feature=related[/flash]
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
bhusayor:

you deserve a knock on the head angry angry angry angry angry

of course, how much more can she make his birthday splendid if sex isnt invovled

@OP::

Treat him well and free your consience from all these Political bu-ha-ha,
Get him gifts, cakes, Have sex with him, and make sure he ends his day after then
tell wish him the best and watch him crawl on his knees ( its called reverse escapology )
My ex used it alot on me and brought me on my knees
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

of course, how much more can she make his birthday splendid if sex isnt invovled

@OP::

Treat him well and free your consience from all these Political bu-ha-ha,
Get him gifts, cakes, Have sex with him, and make sure he ends his day after then
tell wish him the best and watch him crawl on his knees ( its called reverse escapology )
My ex used it alot on me and brought me on my knees

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2011
Why u dey Tight your mouth now!!

I said my ex was too good 2 me but we just couldnt cos of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2011
,,spill it (wo)man cheesy cheesy
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

we dated for 4yrs but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2011
now i give up angry angry , keep the info to yourself
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2011
why u dey vex

See guys making serious comments on that your pic of today

Tell them all 2 back off

190 kaymoney is in control
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2011
^^noted!
Re: close this acct Seun by HighChief4(m): 1:39am On Mar 22, 2011
You can send him a mesaage, but it doesnt make any difference if you have actually moved on
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 22, 2011
With your user id, you really expect to be taken seriously by your imaginary boyfriend or anyone else?
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 2:56am On Mar 22, 2011
grin grin grin

gawd this woman nor go kill person
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2011
Go ahead and wish him a happy birthday. I can't believe I'm saying this, but 190 gave you excellent advise excluding the sex, gifts, cakes parts *sighs*

Do not repay evil with evil.

I had an abusive bf before. Even after he broke up with me, I still texted to wish him happy birthdays, Merry Christmases, Happy Thanksgivings, etc. Do it for your own mind o! I didn't have feelings for my ex. It was just to give myself peace of mind. I felt okay afterwards. That was back in 2008. He still grovels till this day. Very annoying sha, but my mind is at ease so I won't complain. If I was wicked like him, I'd have a guilt trip forever. Never stoop to anyone's level.
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2011
@poster: should you slap yourself for such a username?
absolutely!  cheesy

bhusayor:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

lmao @ her 'vex faces' being in the shape of Tennessee grin
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@poster: should you slap yourself for such a username?
absolutely!  cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lmao @ her 'vex faces' being in the shape of Tennessee grin

grin grin
Re: close this acct Seun by MMM2(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2011
just ignore de motherfuck-ing BF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere / 10 Signs You Are Ready To Get Married In 2015 / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.