Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu (1789 Views)

Why Contractors Are Fighting Me – Umahi / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by Ndibunna: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=96513340][/quote]
go and clean that statement and apologise.
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by Ikinternational: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Inviting Igbos to cause mayhem in Ebonyi just because chairman of SE governors forum decamped to APC will be a regretful action by the opposition.

I trust Umahi to invite the Soldiers who carried out Oyigbo Operation to deal with any sponsored riffraff that will consitute nuisance to the top infrastructure in Ebonyi state.

This is confirmed idiocy...
Literally talking just to talk

The man himself said it might be fake news..but yet here you are..smh

Trust a Nigerian politician at your own peril
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by flyingpig: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

[s]
go and clean that statement and apologise[/s].
YOU'LL WAIT TILL ETERNITY, IPOBOT.
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by flyingpig: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ikinternational:

[s]
This is confirmed idiocy...
Literally talking just to talk

The man himself said it might be fake news..but yet here you are..smh

Trust a Nigerian politician at your own peri[/s]l
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by XANDERO85: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
flyingpig:
He received sensitive report that the opposition may be inviting IPOB members, sponsoring them to disrupt his tenure with distractions.

Is it wrongful for him to release the sensitive information to the topic, requesting to the police to act on it, and warning such alleged individuals?

If Buhari was this proactive against northern elements, banditry wouldn't had transformed to kidnap.

Please, just shut up! If your useless state security and intelligence outfits were good at gathering ‘sensitive reports’ the insecurity in the north wouldn’t have lasted this long!
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
And what did the Anyim respond with? Silence. Some silence are deadly.
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by donttouchme: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Power is transient. Soon mr governor u will be an ex governor.
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
small state wen one LGA in oyo state is even bigger than is making all these wahala
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by Kingspin(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Can you decamp and let others have peace in their parties and homes Sir,
Re: ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu by Ikinternational: 2:54am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=96513601][/quote]

Not only the pig flew. Also your senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s House / Mazi Uche Mefor Ipob New Leader Warns Kanu Over Call For Unprepared War / Niger Delta Urhobo Youths Fume Over The Death Of Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.