Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG (35862 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
solonazzy:

Wat exactly are we clamouring for.... U want who to prosecute who?.... And on what evidence?.... I hope we all still have a sane mind

Disappointed, damn!!
Thought you would come up with a better case study.

Clamouring for better governance, democracy is meant to be for the people and by them. Not the other way round.

All officials responsible for the death of innocent citizens during this trying times,need be brought to book. Not even forgetting Oyigbo cases as well. No one is above the law(Your constitution speaks).

The governor made it known that two people died during the shooting by the soldiers sent by forces from above(funny). That is enough evidence for justice to prevail but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bro,you need help.

Justice is pregnant, ooops a baby just dropped and oooooooooo

It's corruption.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by CID11: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
These ones are just deceiving themselves. If it wasn't true I wonder why DJ Switch is in front of governments testifying about it. Nobody is even buying FG story bull shit. I will advise then to try harder

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kinikini:
I believe I answered the question already.

[quote author=lexy2014 post=96531475]

U are right but:

Pls how did what u call "the lies of dj switch" do damage to d aspirations of good nigerians? What exactly are d "aspirations of good nigerians"? In terms of protests, are nigerians protesting for western media or protesting for d betterment of nigeria?

I don't think u did. U didn't tell me what exactly d "aspirations of good nigerians" are. If we don't no that, then how are we able to judge if d "lies of dj switch" did damage to those aspirations
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Kinikini: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
""Two wrongs never make a right. The government has failed this country but we the people demanding a better society and country cannot achieve it by being led by liars. The lies by DJ Switch has done a lot more damage to the aspirations of good Nigerians. Next time we do a protest, for whatever good reason, do not be surprised the western media will shun us.""

That was my submission about the impact of the half truths on the future aspirations of Nigerians. It was in my original post.

uote author=lexy2014 post=96588207][/quote]
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kinikini:

""Two wrongs never make a right. The government has failed this country but we the people demanding a better society and country cannot achieve it by being led by liars. The lies by DJ Switch has done a lot more damage to the aspirations of good Nigerians. Next time we do a protest, for whatever good reason, do not be surprised the western media will shun us.""

That was my submission about the impact of the half truths on the future aspirations of Nigerians. It was in my original post.

uote author=lexy2014 post=96588207]

U are just going round in circles without answering d question.

"U didn't tell me what exactly d "aspirations of good nigerians" are. If we don't no that, then how are we able to judge if d "lies of dj switch" did damage to those aspirations". What are "the aspirations of good nigerians"?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Kinikini: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
You are entitled to your views.

lexy2014:

U are just going round in circles without answering d question.

"U didn't tell me what exactly d "aspirations of good nigerians" are. If we don't no that, then how are we able to judge if d "lies of dj switch" did damage to those aspirations". What are "the aspirations of good nigerians"?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by lexy2014: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Kinikini:
You are entitled to your views.

Yes I am entitled to my views but this isnt about my views. It's about d claims u made. These are ur exact words:

"The lies by DJ Switch has done a lot more damage to the aspirations of good Nigerians."

Based on what u said, my question goes thus: What exactly are d "aspirations of good nigerians"?

So far, u haven't been able to answer that question. U just going round in circles & avoiding it. If u have answered it anywhere in d course of our conversation, kindly share
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by NGpatriot: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
lexyblazy:

The only thing CNN got wrong was the number of deaths... You seem to be ignoring the fact the army has produced multiple versions of their stories.

Keep defending govt tyranny. It's a hustle that pays.

Why CNN = Fake News

People died and Lagos was destroyed because of fake news.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by 7lives: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2020
solonazzy:

Media houses should report the truth.... Dats all we ask....u can't say somethn and not back it up with evidences.. Let's stop acting daft in dis country abeg... Dey dare not try such with advanced countries...

They are not daft, they are trying to blackmail the government.
Lai was so smart on this one, na so dem carry their fake news destroy Iraq.
Now India and Ethiopia are also calling CNN liars.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Kinikini: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don't like flogging issues. I had made it clear but you did not just get it. When you make claims that are not true at a time and the world rise up to help, only to find out it was not true, when next you are in a situation and you cry out for help, do you think they will rise up for you? Do you not consider it that if in the future there is another protest and the protesters claimed being killed, would CNN believe the protesters? Won't it take a lot more for such media houses to report the matter and if they do, they will be more careful. This is because an integrity issue has been created in the past. Isn't that scenario a potential damage to the aspirations of Nigerians.

lexy2014:

Yes I am entitled to my views but this isnt about my views. It's about d claims u made. These are ur exact words:

"The lies by DJ Switch has done a lot more damage to the aspirations of good Nigerians."

Based on what u said, my question goes thus: What exactly are d "aspirations of good nigerians"?

So far, u haven't been able to answer that question. U just going round in circles & avoiding it. If u have answered it anywhere in d course of our conversation, kindly share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kinikini:

Isn't that scenario a potential damage to the aspirations of Nigerians.

No need for plenty grammar. Pls, what are "the aspirations of (good) Nigerians"?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Babanl(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Rodwave: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
7lives:

They are not daft, they are trying to blackmail the government.
Lai was so smart on this one, na so dem carry their fake news destroy Iraq.
Now India and Ethiopia are also calling CNN liars.

You are a disgrace to your entire generation. I am sure that you have changed your moniker already. Soulless ediot
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Rodwave: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Why CNN = Fake News

People died and Lagos was destroyed because of fake news.

Shameless murderer. E no go better for you. Bmc zombie

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Rodwave: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Shame on you soulless demon
Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by Rodwave: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
sammy329:
Dealing with liars who tried to ruin our country is not a minor issue wink wink

Shame on you pig. Now who is a liar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rodwave:

Shame on you soulless demon

Soulful angel...this is for u. Pls learn to read stuff first before spilling your emotions. Pls read again:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing / Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.