Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You (270 Views)

Do Phcn Has This Right? / How Taxify And Drivers Has Been Scamming And Deducting Money From My Bank Card / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by Allsingles: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
You Bought A Pole, You Bought The Cable And You Bought The Meter. And You Contributed Money To Buy Or Replace The Community Transformer. As Soon As You Have Done All These, They Automatically Become Their Property.

Then The Fraudster Companies In The Name Of PHCN, DISCO, AEDC Etc Will, Without Taking The Meter Reading, Send An Outrageous Estimated Bill To You For Power Never Consumed. And If You Dare Raise A Question Against Their Barefaced Robbery, They Will Come And Remove The Cable You Bought With Your Money As Their Property.

Then You Will Be Charged What They Call Re-connection Fee To Get Your Cable Fixed Back.

And You Will Have To Bribe Their Personnel To replace A melted Fuse Or You Will Remain Perpetually In Darkness And Still Pay The Bill At The End Of The Month.

The Most Heinous Part Of Their Corporate Crime Against The People Is The Revenue Target They Set For Their Personnel As To How Much They Intend To Rob Nigerians Every Month.

Ironically, For Almost Four Years Fashola Was Minister For Power, He Never Queried How They Bill Consumers Without Meter. Yet, He Is "Learned" - A Lawyer.

Just Wish That El-Rufai Committee will Do The Needful And Put These Corporate Criminals To Eternal Shame As They Undertake This Onerous Task.
Re: See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by Princessogaraya(f): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
my thought tooo
Re: See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by bunmconig(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
they are corporate robbers in uniform, second only to our well known NPF. no be me talk am o
Re: See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by BabbanBura(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Allsingles:
You Bought A Pole, You Bought The Cable And You Bought The Meter. And You Contributed Money To Buy Or Replace The Community Transformer. As Soon As You Have Done All These, They Automatically Become Their Property.

Then The Fraudster Companies In The Name Of PHCN, DISCO, AEDC Etc Will, Without Taking The Meter Reading, Send An Outrageous Estimated Bill To You For Power Never Consumed. And If You Dare Raise A Question Against Their Barefaced Robbery, They Will Come And Remove The Cable You Bought With Your Money As Their Property.

Then You Will Be Charged What They Call Re-connection Fee To Get Your Cable Fixed Back.

And You Will Have To Bribe Their Personnel To replace A melted Fuse Or You Will Remain Perpetually In Darkness And Still Pay The Bill At The End Of The Month.

The Most Heinous Part Of Their Corporate Crime Against The People Is The Revenue Target They Set For Their Personnel As To How Much They Intend To Rob Nigerians Every Month.

Ironically, For Almost Four Years Fashola Was Minister For Power, He Never Queried How They Bill Consumers Without Meter. Yet, He Is "Learned" - A Lawyer.

Just Wish That El-Rufai Committee will Do The Needful And Put These Corporate Criminals To Eternal Shame As They Undertake This Onerous Task.

That's correct my guy!!
Re: See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by psucc(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Any company still operating in Nigeria till date is a corporate fraudster. The ones that had the interest of the people left the shores of Nigeria leaving the thieves behind.

Go to the bank, telcos, Discos, police, army, . . . The list is endless
Re: See The Secret Of How NEPA/PHCN Has Been Scamming You by PlayerMeji: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Food for thought...

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo, After Collecting Her Money, Phones. / The Cobra Snake I Killed In My Compound / Anambra State: Information Commissioner Clears The Air On Alleged Property Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.