Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari (28252 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Should Stop Trying To Pick Minister For Tinubu / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by AerialMapper: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Lol!

One thing we know for sure is that no country in the world will consider Buhari an elder statesman after his tenure.

He will finish his tenure and forever be known as a failure! This will be the same for many of his cabinet members; I do not see one who will attain any international recognition or positions. A band of hoodlums ...

They need GEJ more than he needs them
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Donspicey: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=layegite post=96518816][/quote]

Na him way,,,i don burst am one time like dat....

Reason niggahs mk dem help u trace his rainbow........
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by udumosam23(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Jona I take God beg you, respect yourself, respect Nigeria, respect and stay loyal to PDP. No matter how hard they try, sternly refuse to fly the APC flag 2023. I'm beginning to feel awkward knowing how this might end.

It's a shame they're coming back to you out of desperation, they should bury their head in shame.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by excel101(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
The Ex President that you guys were referring to as has now suddenly become a progressive that even the APC, Govs are now visiting. The ruling party are bunch of people that are alike just as the dullard.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by sanpipita(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
APC should take it easy with their propaganda at end of the day they are unpopular and only win with rigging
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Proflere: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Designsking:
It is called the Nigerian Project, not the Nigerian Project
you say whaaaat?
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by phransix2: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
blackpanda:

Are u buying bread in £
Smh

It's obvious u are still eating mummy thank you, no need to waste my time
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by sweetjohn(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:
The truth is GEJ still remains a coward. He's only doing errand boy's job for Buhari because he needs to avoid prosecution and persecution.
How big a fool you are!!! o! you are just cursed Mr... you need serious koboko deliverance
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by CasNova: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Really?

When does working for the government and the nation mean working for Mister President?
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by blackpanda: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2020
phransix2:

It's obvious u are still eating mummy thank you, no need to waste my time

Common sense is not common
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by 6digitscomrade: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
we need him to work for dem because they are too dull and brainless, pls jona borrow dem sense because no sense at all in their heads

the sense he failed to put in our power sector for good 6years?

what a sense

1 Like

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by etrouble: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2020
thesicilian:
I believe he's working for Nigeria, not Buhari or APC.

The thing shock you too. Na hypertension go follow

1 Like

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by petitejolie(f): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Na wa oooo...they are using Jonathan’s name to clout chase grin grin when you’re big you’re big o
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by etrouble: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
we need him to work for dem because they are too dull and brainless, pls jona borrow dem sense because no sense at all in their heads

It’s painful that your lord and savior Goatluck Jonaddaft is Buhari’s houseboy. Take heart, you will get over it with time. Even Mama Piss Sheppopo imPatience Jonaddaft went with Aisha Buhari to Dubai to shop for the Buhari’s daughter’s wedding few months back.

An ex president and his garrulous wife turned errand boy and girl for the sitting president’s family. What a world we live in!
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by layegite: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Donspicey:

Na him way,,,i don burst am one time like dat....

Reason niggahs mk dem help u trace his rainbow........

Abeg how I fit do am now.
I need my money
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Why not?
Buhari is protecting his looted funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by favor914: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2020
phransix2:
Why wouldn't he work for Buhari? When it's obvious the current govt. brain is dead and gone... £1 = N635
If you make you money in forex like me, you will be pleased with the exchange rate, please only speak for yourself.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Journalism is dead.

See as they twisted the man's statement. Who doesn't know that Buhari and Jonathan has a cordial working relationship and Buhari has made him the go to man between Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Besides he is the youngest of the ex-presidents and can be relied upon to go to anywhere at any point in time.

The statement of Nabena was clear. Don't twist it.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2020
etrouble:

It’s painful that your lord and savior Goatluck Jonaddaft is Buhari’s houseboy. Take heart, you will get over it with time. Even Mama Piss Sheppopo imPatience Jonaddaft went with Aisha Buhari to Dubai to shop for the Buhari’s daughter’s wedding few months back.

An ex president and his garrulous wife turned errand boy and girl for the sitting president’s family. What a world we live in!
i just want to give u some senses but ur name tells me who u are
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

the sense he failed to put in our power sector for good 6years?

what a sense
shey my husband! n.a. so ur brain be guy!
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Charmingpet: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
A mere propaganda from the APC
That is what they know best
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Donspicey: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2020
layegite:
[color=#000099][/color]

Abeg how I fit do am now.
I need my money

Word on the street nah......

Track him
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Apc is the biggest spreader of fake news yet they keep shouting fake news everywhere. Bery big idiotts
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
shey my husband! n.a. so ur brain be guy!

if any of your ex that's banging you day and night have that kind of my sense, they would have influence you with common sense

in Gej 6years governance, what does he achieved? he left and Nigerians are still suffering, so where is the sense ? your name have said it all dullytino
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by snowball11(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
thesicilian post=96514926[b:
]I believe he's working for Nigeria, not Buhari or APC[/b].

The very fact those block heads in APC can't see!

1 Like

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2020
I hate Buhari but I like the fact that GEJ is close to Buhari. A lot of people conspired against him with Buhari in 2015. Most of them are not in good terms with Buhari, but GEJ and Buhari have a solid relationship.

Pepper dem!
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by layegite: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Donspicey:

Word on the street nah......

Track him

How would I track him nah.
That the prob
How??
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Franktom247(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2020
The only yekini i know is rashidi yekini who is this one
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by phransix2: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
If you make you money in forex like me, you will be pleased with the exchange rate, please only speak for yourself.

Typical Nigerian... Greedy and Selfish... You should make money and others should die ba?
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by princessConfy(f): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Praktikals:

You are confused, sir
which government allowed buhari to work for them Think
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by emapeteum(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Jonathan is indeed working for this current administration. Why? This is simply to cover up the billions of dollars he and his wife stole from the Nigerian state. Why do you think those who worked under his administration are witchhunt while he's being seen as a saint? Quite sad that we are in a society where what we term a lesser devil is a seen a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.