Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" (28160 Views)

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by focus7: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Just because Fashola is asking that the power rotation agreement should be respected you want him sack.

Beside first blame the northern elites sponsoring boko haram and banditry everywhere in the north for Fashola failure to execute project in the north because o doubt if construction workers will want to stay in the site to work when bandits can just show up from nowhere to kiil them or kidnap them
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Donspicey: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Let Buhari sack the incompetence service Army chief first, look at insecurity everywhere.

Infact all of them should be sacked.......

They ve really failed Nigerians.......

Worst Govt formation so far....
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by SoBright101: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Yoruba isn't divided by religion, i'm very sure you know this but you can't just stop your divide and rule tactics of old days. Move forward bro

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

HeadShot:
Buhari should be sacked not Fashola..

But trust these northerners to twist the Truth... Same Yoruba Muslims will still be supporting them.. even on this

Spits
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by CSTRR: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2020
So how many do we sack for failing the SE/SS?
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Houstency(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
This is another project Fashola is working on there but these guys are not contended.

Progress Report on the Dualization of the Kano-Maiduguri Road Linking Kano-Jigawa, Bauchi- Yobe and Borno States; Section II covering Shuwarin to Azare and Extension from Dutse to Kwanar Huguma.

Their grouse from the article, is that he hasn't completed any project in their region.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Hehehe
Like fashola like fowler
After helping them 'find' camera LMAO
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by CSTRR: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari should be sacked not Fashola..

But trust these northerners to twist the Truth... Same Yoruba Muslims will still be supporting them.. even on this

Spits
Fashola himself has been very skewed towards the SW.

The North has a point.

But then their point is borne out of selfishness.

The SE/SS have borne the biggest brunt of this govt but I don't see them calling for the sack of their nepotistic northern appointees.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by mmsen: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
If we're sacking people fo 'failing the north' then we need to sack everyone, starting with Buhari and ending with every LGA official.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by CSTRR: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
Like fashola like fowler
After helping them 'find' camera LMAO
Exactly.

Fowler turned FIRS to a Yoruba union.
And I heard from a confidential source that he had a lot of Yoruba side chicks and girlfriends on his payroll from federal money.

The North kicked him out and put their man in and the south looked on.

Why wouldn't we? He was serving Yoruba interests only.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by LoveLead044: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2020
If we should be talking about incompetence in governance to be sacked?

"Here is my list "

1. Mohammedu Buhari (Sick chief of staff)
2. Tukur Yusuf Buratia (terrorist Chief of army staff)
3. Godwin Emefiele (clueless CBN governor)
4. Ahmed Zainab (clueless Minister of finance, Budget&planning)
5. Abubakar Malami (Retarded Attorney general of Nigeria)
6. Saleh Mamman ( Dead on arrival Minister of power)
7. Babatunde Fashola (forensics Minister of works&housing)
8. Chris Ngige ( shameless Minister of labour&employment)
9.Aboki Adamu Adamu (clueless Minister of education)

1 Like

Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by nnamdi640: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Emefiele is most useless CBN governor in the world together with finance minister, am telling someone that Nigeria may not comes out of recession, until 2023 due stupid CBN governor and finance minister we have they think is joke.
Same as the one in Aso-rock
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Sammy07: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2020
fergie001:

Your comments always make me laugh
The way you are going, you are threatening Southern leaders ooo grin

My brother, you can't achieve this by power but by persuasion, negotiation and diplomacy.

cool, Okay I'll reduce it.
but I can't lick their butt.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Coldie(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
This is another project Fashola is working on there but these guys are not contended.

Progress Report on the Dualization of the Kano-Maiduguri Road Linking Kano-Jigawa, Bauchi- Yobe and Borno States; Section II covering Shuwarin to Azare and Extension from Dutse to Kwanar Huguma.
This type of federal road is still an illusion in the east

1 Like

Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by mjizzie(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
But the Northerners have not pushed for Buhari's impeachment or has he done a good job for them, I guess he has because the insecurities in the not is an improvement.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Ajibel(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2020
mamdanju:
The truth is Fashola have not completed any project in any part of the country and he may not be able to for the remaining part of this tenure. I agree that he has fallen short of our expectations. They keep adding more projects when the previous ones are not completed. No strategy

He has, due to paucity of funds. Do you know that in 2020 budget, Lagos alone had 120billion naira as its budget for works whereas the ministry of works for Nigeria got just 202billion? How do you expect projects to be speedily completed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by 2016easy2017: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
I will be happy if this news is true.

Fashola should not embark on any project in the North.

Infact if need be, he should focus only on the South and the North can go and die.

Radarada
U r a murron. He's being targeted for saying that there was agreement of zoning I. 2014
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Firstpage: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2020
CSTRR:

Fashola himself has been very skewed towards the SW.

The North has a point.

But then their point is borne out of selfishness.

The SE/SS have borne the biggest brunt of this govt but I don't see them calling for the sack of their nepotistic northern appointees.

Can you mention one project fashola has completed in the sw?
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2020
North are nought
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by ebifeventures(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Nonsense people, you leave Buhari that you should demand his sack , you're calling for inspector Fash sack .....
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2020
CSTRR:

Exactly.

Fowler turned FIRS to a Yoruba union.
And I heard from a confidential source that he had a lot of Yoruba side chicks and girlfriends on his payroll from federal money.

The North kicked him out and put their man in and the south looked on.

Why wouldn't we? He was serving Yoruba interests only.

I would really like him to be sacked,
Infact I would love all the yorubas that contributed to Buharis govt to suffer terribly,
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Okwyjesus(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Southern Nigeria has make Fulani the own of Nigeria, so anything they say is the final. I pity new generations coming up, fulani may internal colonialism them.

Don't pity the new generation dear. The south got the social media. Things will change.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by fergie001: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Sammy07:

cool, Okay I'll reduce it.
but I can't lick their butt.

The problem is: Are the Southern leaders listening to you?
NO.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by tfash96(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Responding to them will make one senseless as them.

But keep quiet will make them shattered cos they won't know your next move.

They're yet to sack CBN governor and minister of finance.

It's because of Fashola Zoning commentsthat made them to say those [s][/s]thrash trash
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by tfash96(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Sammy07:

It's because of Fashola Zoning commentsthat made them to say those [s][/s]thrash trash.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by bencr7: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Firstpage:

Can you mention one project fashola has completed in the sw?
don't mind that person,
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by tfash96(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Sammy07:

It's because of Fashola Zoning commentsthat made them to say those [/s]thrash[s] trash.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
This is Fashola inspecting a road in the same North 6 days ago.

#FGAtWORK… Next Level Agenda: Ongoing Reconstruction of Abuja- Kaduna- Zaria - Kano Road ( Section II: Kaduna- Zaria ) -
Completed Sections in Rigachikun, Birnin Yero and Jaji , Kaduna State during the Update Inspection by FG Team on Thursday, 19th November 2020

See you defending why e shouldn't be sacked.. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Ajibel:

He has, due to paucity of funds. Do you know that in 2020 budget, Lagos alone had 120billion naira as its budget for works whereas the ministry of works for Nigeria got just 202billion? How do you expect projects to be speedily completed?

God forbid bad thing.. See you are arguing just to do your master's bidding... Well you deserve it since you deceived to sell yourself like the Tory of Jacob and Esau
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Sammy07: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
fergie001:

The problem is: Are the Southern leaders listening to you? NO.
Yeah, sadly true.
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2020
2016easy2017:

U r a murron. He's being targeted for saying that there was agreement of zoning I. 2014

So he decided to be stupid cos of the promise of zoning of presidency? Just see how stupid this sounds
Re: Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" by emerged01(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2020
ERockson:
All this rubbish just because Fashola wants power to rotate back to southern Nigeria.
That his sin. If 2023 doesn’t change the face of politics in Nigeria,our country redemption is in the hand of generation to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.