Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62557 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by TMSMedia: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2020
"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out And Spent N7k On Him Without Telling Anyone" - Nigerian Girl Boasts

A lady identified as Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone, IgbereTV reports

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://igberetvnews.com/1373350/im-girl-took-boyfriend-spent-n7k-without-telling-anyone-nigerian-girl-boasts/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Karlifate: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin

The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

But you decided to tell everyone via social media.

LMAO!

grin grin grin

547 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by tillaman(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2020
You are a rare rose in the garden of weeds my sister, thank Goodness you didn’t tell anyone jare
Very noble of you but hope he smashed you well after you guys got back from your shopping spree

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by dogmart(m): 4:39am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing abeg!

She didn't tell anybody o! But now she is telling the WORLD!!

Chia! grin

Join DogmartTV today and enjoy lots of interesting pet informations and entertainment.

If you are a pet lover, this is one place you ought to be smiley

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

Or send "Hi" to 080 6873 8381 on WhatsApp.

You will be glad you did wink

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by pyyxxaro: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Yeye Fowl

E for better make u use the money buy paint , take paint that wall for ur back

because he wud still cheat on you undecided

38 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by estyvino(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2020
7k is too much na

She for use the 7k buy car!! � �

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2020
dogmart:
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing abeg!
She didn't tell anybody o! But now she is telling the WORLD!!
Chia! grin
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2020
YOU NO DY SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Oyiboman69: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2020
The only selfless girl in Nigeria...I bet no other girl can openly comes out and say the same. Awon liabilities...

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by illicit(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2020
See advert....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2020
since dating a girl in Nigeria is like taking care of an orphan, buying boxers and singlets for guys can now be listed as achievements

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by dukeprince50: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Nice marketing...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by sukhothai: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2020
'You didn't tell anyone'.... So how we take know?
Iberibe ajoka

19 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by MJBOLT: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2020
ugly thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Fierypreacher: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

This girl deserves an award but certainly not a reward yet.

Someone called her ugly, well you are entitled to your opinion.

She simply looks like a rough diamond to me.

You think spending 7k on a guy is easy?
How many girls can do that?

You rock girl.

More chickens to your kill list.

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
YOU NO DY SHAME.

she better pass u ....I always know a girl spending on you does not have to do with her background but her willingness

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

she better pass u ....I always know a girl spending on you does not have to do with her background but her willingness

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT

4 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT
if she decide to spill it out, its no problem, after all it's rare for a lady spending from her hustle. very rare. So chill if she is feels proud

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Juliusmomoh: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2020
She fine sha..
I love her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

IDIOT

chaii he pain u like this ....old gagoon

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Warmth:
if she decide to spill it out, its no problem, after all it's rare for a lady spending from her hustle. very rare. So chill if she is feels proud

I spent for all humans(young and old, male or female) ..... and I can never be proud about it because in the eyes of the Lord it's nothing...

it a her life!
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

chaii he pain u like this ....old gagoon

yes, the results we got when an old cargo gave birth to a retarded offspring ...

e. g you

rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Juliusmomoh: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

IDIOT
Must u insult just to prove ur fact on social media ? .. Kai ..
If people like u come to kogi state we will use u as = EWU ICHOLO ANE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Must u insult just to prove ur fact on social media ? .. Kai .. If people like u come to kogi state we will use u as = EWU ICHOLO ANE

he started it...

why will I go to kogi?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Juliusmomoh: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

he started it...

why will I go to kogi?
I knw he started it, but u gat to keep calm. Dat is where maturity set in. . . U can't even come to kogi cos we go carry u follow our ATTAH enter grave lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Now we know you kill chicken, So I will carry my chicken all the way to enugu for you to kill?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by ProphetM0hammad: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala be like Omo Nna grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by OwenJesse27(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

yes, the results we got when an old cargo gave birth to a retarded offspring ...

e. g you

rubbish.

ugly girl ...your foolishness is like zeeworld "extraordinary everyday" see person pic like rubber stamp ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

ugly girl ...your foolishness is like zeeworld "extraordinary everyday" see person pic like rubber stamp ..

never knew you are fugly... because of lack of self esteem you are scared to upload ur photo yet you are still talking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I knw he started it, but u gat to keep calm. Dat is where maturity set in. . . U can't even come to kogi cos we go carry u follow our ATTAH enter grave lol

that's what they are known for EPSEACILLY OKENE.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by khingTony(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2020
A vast majority of Nigerian Ladies see giving out a little amount of money even to their friends as a big deal

But they won't hesitate to tag a guy "stingy" if he refuses to buy them iPhone 12 pro max.

Well, I don't know if I should blame them or blame Buhari for it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.