Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (62482 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Hallabee1:

receive sense ..so you know no same na marketing she dey do about her business ?

THANK YOU JOOR.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Mayeldah(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Most people commenting are missing the point. The lady is not chasing clout nor stupid.

She has succeeded in doing one thing, that is advertising her business and now everyone knows she deals in Poultry and people will definitely check her out and patronise her.

note what she wrote, her emphasis is not in taking her boyfriend out but in making people know about her business. In advertising you need to get that line that catches everyone's attention that's why she brought the boyfriend and 7k issue; and it worked.

Most Nigerian youths on Nairaland are enterpreneurally ignorant, use social media to sell your hustle and not just to waste precious time!
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Walins: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=96518712]

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT [/quo

Someone like you don't have a girlfriend that can take you out that is why you can talk like someone who don't have sense
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by butterfly777(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
You guys should take some chill and see the humour in what the girls said. Habbah

She probably meant the statement in a humorous way, and as a way of drawing attention to her business. If you have been to market and you have heard different advertisement techniques of those market women, you should understand this better.

More blessing to your husle, madam.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Adakintroy: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

DON'T BOAST FOR ANYTHING...

I know that.

But even Jesus when him do sometimes de tell them to go show themselves to the people other times he tell them "see you tell none about this"

It's all about knowing to regulated yourselves. You can be proud and boastfull at time and be humble and summisive at times.

Balance yourselves well thats all. Pride has meaningfully Functions at times.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

"EPSEACILLY"

ESPECIALLY...... THANK YOU JEREY.

dat ix the results for keyboard drags.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Mimiey: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
You are numb. No doubt!
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by womenareapes: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
TMSMedia:
"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out And Spent N7k On Him Without Telling Anyone" - Nigerian Girl Boasts

A lady identified as Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone, IgbereTV reports

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://igberetvnews.com/1373350/im-girl-took-boyfriend-spent-n7k-without-telling-anyone-nigerian-girl-boasts/
my girlfriend has spent equivalent to 1m on Me if converted to Nigeria currency but no noise or whatever!

NOTE: MY GIRLFRIEND IS DEFINITELY NOT A NAIJA WOMAN:

you people should keep dating piece of shiit of a black woman at your own risk!
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

E for better make u use the money buy paint , take paint that wall for ur back

because he wud still cheat on you undecided

Mumu person, thats her poultry venue

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Wazzaowner:

This girl is so h. o rny right now, I swear.

pls shift.... don't lik mingling with negative hearters.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Caseywilliams(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2020
but since u hav just decided to let us know, congrats to u Cox wetin u do just no easy at all....keep doing more for my fellow niggi in the lord
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Hallabee1(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

whats the meaning of that .................... ....... .... ....

of a thing ?
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Goodman247: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Yeye they worry most Nigerians
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by LionTiger(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Intelligent girl! Indirect means of advertisement.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Aguilar(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
That's a W.A.P.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Walins post=96525837][/quote]

yes.... black dude...

I'm not that broke ass nigga dat give a lady chicken change still wanting to get into her pant neither the one that depends on lady, also don't need that .... AND I DON'T COMPLAIN CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

I will take you out be it male or female with no spring attached.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Chicken killer grin

I like her boldness, what a lucky benefactor her bf is. Chilling and benefitting from the proceed of my chicken killing girlfriend, how awesome can life be?

No more kfc for me. Madam, biko arrange chicken wings for me grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by nolywe(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chai...I no this girl in abakpa back then...you no dey do sales girl for Drogba again??
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by FloraEC(f): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Love her marketing strategy.

She even dropped her location. God bless her hustle
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice now no need to kill my chicken
Great way of advertising business
Grab d attention of the masses grin
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish........

you are senseless, nah person lik dy reveal seal secret......

goat I'm not talking about background..

she should keep shut.... the God that gave her breath... is he boasting about it? or casting the matter ?....

must she spill it out, we have people who do more than that and no wall have ever hear that........

I BETTER PASS HER CAUSE I DON'T CAST MY DEEDS.....

AND I BETTER PASS YOU, MY SHADOW IS BIGGER THAN UR FULL BODY IN TERMS OF EVERY ASPECT IN LIFE....

IDIOT

Virginia person, na people like you dey jump from one man's house to another sleeping over night for common #1000. And you're here insulting a hustling woman who works so hard to make a living, shameless smelling hoe

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by pannyman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
englishmart:
since dating a girl in Nigeria is like taking care of an orphan, buying boxers and singlets for guys can now be listed as achievements

You said it all. Dating a Nigerian girl feels like taking care of an orphan.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
nairaland
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by IghravweIG(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
She's a good girl.. It's rare seeing women spend their own money on men. The BF should keep her close.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by 99thEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

ugly girl ...your foolishness is like zeeworld "extraordinary everyday" see person pic like rubber stamp ..

how do you even know this?

You have broken Bro Code 101
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Emeka71(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Karlifate:
grin grin grin

But you decided to tell everyone via social media.

LMAO!

grin grin grin
She is not even the only one; there are thousands of babes who have spent over 70k on thier boyfriend in just one outing.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Uniquekriss(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fowl

E for better make u use the money buy paint , take paint that wall for ur back

because he wud still cheat on you undecided
pepper body
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by fati2001(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kingscee:

Virginia person, na people like you dey jump from one man's house to another sleeping over night for common #1000. And you're here insulting a hustling woman who works so hard to make a living, shameless smelling hoe

IMAGINE SOME ONE FAMILY HISTORY

so nah the tin ur mom teach ur sis no wonder...

you not even ashamed u are posting it...

Nahwao for somepple dat called em"selves human..

BY LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURES YOU ARE CHEAP AND BROKE. THAT'S WHY YOU ARE FUCKIN AROUND WITH 1000NAIRA AS YOU SAID .

VERY CHEAP HUMAN WITH NO TAG PRICE.

Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by purples25(f): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
I've spent more. That was then.

One good thing is..... He might never have any reason to disrespect her. I said MIGHT.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by DeMoneyGenius: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
What a fantastic addition to your CV hanty.
Keep it up.
Las las, you no tell any one.
Re: "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts by Worksunlimited: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Karlifate:
grin grin grin

But you decided to tell everyone via social media.

LMAO!

grin grin grin

Our fore fathers has always said - Don't let a woman pay for anything you are buying or she is buying or else... "

Na the result of wetin dem dey talk be this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.