Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) (65513 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
smokeyupu:

You sound selfish... Let him share the largesse he's getting from the NASS. at least him don increase him number of in-laws plus dependants...
I beg come marry my sister ooo

Ahahahah you want to use your sister as a collateral, I will tell your sister for you.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
wonder233:
They are lazy. They don't want to work.

As in very very Lazy, thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:

The bible is fulfilled. This is even just the beginning.

Bible says the women will beg the men to feed themselves not the men feeding women and acquiring everything for the women, But not in my time, I assure you and I will clear your doubts
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Job2004: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
When you say Young Nigerians are not ready for leadership, they will cast spells on you.
This is the youngest senator in Nigeria, but has no good records since he became senator.
From publicly beating up a woman, now marrying a 3rd wife as a Christian

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
moralistic:
...for how long will she wait for that "her man"..cant you see the woman is close to menopause... some women are lucky while some are not

No girl is unlucky, it only depend on how you play your card at your peak

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Positivepoint(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Dr Stacey did you guys run HIV test? His Igbo ex says his hiv positive

Igbos and falsehood are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Exodora: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yoruba ladies too can bleach ó..... CHAI..... Bleaching without caution or care......... cheesy
The worst part is that they go for cheap bleaching creams , I mean the Yorubas.
I schooled in Lagos so I know much about them . And they smell alot .
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Exodora: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Positivepoint:

Igbos and falsehood are like 5&6
Was it Igbo that said he beat her up at the sex doll shop too mumu.
Always trying to be relevant .
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
edoairways:

It is my business because he made it public. Moreover he claim to be a Christian when he was caught in domestic violence.

i hear u......are u telling me that as a christian u are sin free abi? I just dont know why some nigerians like attaching religion to everything....as if na u holy pass....
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by ceaser: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
I guess this one is already HIV positive, so she doesn't have to worry about nothing.

Well, if you don't know, Elisha Abbo is lenteviral positive and it's no secret anyways, and he has not denied it. I'm in no way trying to stigmatize him, but since it's not a secret, I just want to point out the obvious. His first wife succumbed to the ailment.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mbamto:
Congratulations Senator Abbo, on your successful traditional wedding to your heartthrob Dr. Stacey Power on Wednesday, 25th November, 2020.
The Senator wrote on his face book page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158740943680970&id=751335969
He has used the peoples common wealth to accumulate wives. Senseless women who are always ready to destroy other women's happiness all in the name of Islam allows. Greedy stealing politicians. Home breaking Women.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Erojepromise(f): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
what concern me?
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Dchampion65: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Na man you be...
Rich Men deserve to be married to as many women they can afford or remain single and get children via babymams.

Twale Man
#AdvocateOfBabyMamaism

When you were advised, advise yourself.
When counselled on nairaland, counsel yourself
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Na man you be...
Rich Men deserve to be married to as many women they can afford or remain single and get children via babymams.

Twale Man
#AdvocateOfBabyMamaism
Na man e be with the poors people money he has stolen.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by iretinyeee(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
He can marry 100 wives. Who cares
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldp5988:

No girl is unlucky, it only depend on how you play your card at your peak
i agree with you

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by perryy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
chozzy:
His HIV status
nko?

HIV is for the poor. WizKid, Davido, 2face , etc all bang different girls without test or condom yet none is hiv positive or non has AIDS. Hiv is a mere political disease jare
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by perryy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
ceaser:
I guess this one is already HIV positive, so she doesn't have to worry about nothing.

Well, if you don't know, Elisha Abbo is lenteviral positive and it's no secret anyways, and he has not denied it. I'm in no way trying to stigmatize him, but since it's not a secret, I just want to point out the obvious. His first wife succumbed to the ailment.

Why did Abbi not succumb to the ailment ?
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldp5988:
3rd wife, and the lady is happy, GOD have mercy oh.
Yet many single ladies are happy to be the third or 5th girlfriend of a single guy..

Una too dey fool una sef you these ladies.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sorry for her sad
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by ijayebonyi(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
It’s remaining one to complete it
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
edoairways:
Wasn't this man accused of domestic violence when purchasing intimacy gadget? Didn't he weep profusely and begged the general public because he is a Christian or does Christianity supports polygamy too?
we Christians mind our business... If he likes he can marry 1000 wives he knows right from wrong already
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
edoairways:
Wasn't this man accused of domestic violence when purchasing intimacy gadget? Didn't he weep profusely and begged the general public because he is a Christian or does Christianity supports polygamy too?
Oh, I thought the thief is a Muslim who entitles himself to take 100wives. Nigeria is more more going down into the dongeon, so he is a Christian then. But what has the second and third wives have that the first one does not have. It is only a shameless christain that would go for multiple wives when he cannot control one. Just because Nigeria is a free country for corrupt and stealing politicians No Law, Rules nor Standard, tell me where they will get money to bury in the cemetery talk more of marrying multiple wives.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Caleycash(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldp5988:

A woman can have all those luxury and still have her man alone. Or are you saying we don't have rich single and responsible guys?

Note that I know a lot over here although nobody is perfect.
No be only responsible!... for my own money I suffer get!?, you come set form responsible!?, you dey whine yourself, well most of you women are emotional scammers and born blackmailers!
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Goldp5988 post=96519595]3rd wife, and the lady is happy, GOD have mercy oh.[/quote
If you can't be a third wife, then you can be a side chick, the other name for Olosho.
If care is not taken, forever.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by bobolaga: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let speak the simple truth to our self you can't defend sins of the flesh that is not sin of the mind, we all committed sins of the flesh every day by day, God almighty did not grant any one to married two wives, just look at the Garden of Ede you will see that one man one woman that is just the design of the Earth no more no less, Solomon tried it they brought down his temple, Samson eyes was blinded because he was carried away with the sin of the flesh, that is why when the saviour of heaven and Earth come down in Human flesh he reuses to add any woman to his journey so that the ministry will complete as God want it in the Garden of Ede from the beginning, although he said one eye is ok for little child to guided him self, the one we are doing now is called sin of the flesh.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by MahatmaGhandi: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
edoairways:

Christianity neither supports nor condemns polygamy.

They are adults. If his earlier wives don't like it they can leave the union.

My only issue with him was when he physically abused another human. That for me was a no no.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Dr Stacey did you guys run HIV test? His Igbo ex says his hiv positive

I am sure she knows.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
jawalis:

Bonding of love between polygamous is nothing but only delusion & seductive-shots called sexuality breeds cynicism, despising, criticism and condemnation; each always looks other through the negative lens and creates separation and hatred.
Conversely bonding of love between monogamous is everything full of integrity, purity and heartfelt mingling like diluting of hard clout of soil with pristine rain breeds serenity, bliss and lure like magnetism each always looks other through positive lens and creates union and frequently electrify each other to share and care each other feelings of life for the sole purpose of a shared vision; a road-map of life between two bodies into one soul creating success in life through enacting commitment and trust each on other for a win-win situation is called soul-mate-ship.
Therefore, each man and woman should choose a path of monogamous making life enjoyable and praiseworthy at the shake of adultery. I earnestly urge of the mankind to believe in one-love making life fullest.

Whoever understands what this person wrote please interprete. I think he is commenting on Abbo's marriage of a third wife.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Birchi33 post=96527721][/quote]

Please don't tell me that what you are and have settled for less, so sorry dear.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by jawalis(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Whoever understands what this person wrote please interprete. I think he is commenting on Abbo's marriage of a third wife.
You can be funny. Good afternoon though

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by mamato(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
The lady could have hiv too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.