Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys (63293 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Football Pitch With His Friends. / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Ndlistic(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Popular celebrity bar man and influencer, Cubana Chief Priest, was hosted by Nigerian popuplar Nollywood actor Zubby Michael.

Cubana Chief Priest, who used to be a member of Cubana group, stormed Zubby Michael"s with orher big boys like Ezeversace and many others celebrities.

Wow.....

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzmtZf93idY:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Ndlistic(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Righteousness89(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Living the Good life could be sweet,
Jollying with your Friends and Family could be Great fun,
Having all the Good things of life could be lit..

In all these we Must not lose Focus on what is Important to our Soul!
These things are good but they are not important to our Soul , Hence we must treat them as such. We must treat them will very light hands.

A Life of a Man/Woman does not Consist in the things he/she owns.
We brought Nothing into this World and we all are leaving with Nothing..
No Matter our Possessions! We are taking Nothing out.

What Really Matters For Everyone of us is the Genuine Salvation of our Soul!
Being Born again through JESUS Christ is what Really Matters!
Being Prepared for Eternity is what Really Matters! Because no Matter what we achieve here on Earth! If we Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste of Living..

GOD Almighty Gift us Understanding of these things in JESUS Name..

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by doggedfighter(f): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Zubby Michael is suddenly making a buzz and almost always in the news

Whether it's for his acting prowess I don't know but he seems to be balling with all the ballers.

Maybe he became strategic by joining the big boys club. It has a way of rubbing off and they watch each others back too.

Whichever one it is I am glad he's come this far. grin grin

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Onyi22(f): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
My dream men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Bornsinner7: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Na men dey run am.. if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by fati2001(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2020
M

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Juliusmomoh: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Pot belly everywhere...

13 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Juliusmomoh: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Millimann: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Men!!

Hushpuppi's brothers are already here to bash these ones.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Alkheira(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Forget about vanity...... those guys join secret societies

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by collum(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2020
zubby Michael is a jolly good fellow. I really like him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by nairaman66(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Pot belly everywhere...

Carry your six packs and deposit it in the bank.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Juliusmomoh: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
nairaman66:

grin

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the south.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by solomon36670: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by jojofola: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zero values and societal standards.

But they still hold more economic importance than this Buhari led Government.

11 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by rowland545(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ipob big boys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by techmo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i.[/i]

Oga Pastor.. but Jesus's first ever miracle was at a party turning water into wine, even God our maker wanted Adam and Eve to fully enjoy their experience on earth before returning to heaven

Let this men flex and stop guilt triping and emotionally blackmailing happy people

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Sunnycliff(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Make Una enjoy Una money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by PastorandMentor(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Confirm G-boys
What is their source of wealth? Movie? Club? Nah..
Dig deep.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Womanizer(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
This Zubby guy has suddenly become very popular

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Penk3: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Zubby Michael is suddenly making a buzz and almost always in the news

Weather it's for his acting prowess I don't know but he seems to be balling with all the ballers.

Maybe he became strategic by joining the big boys club. It has a way of rubbing off and they watch each others back too.

Whichever one it is I am glad he's come this far. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by chyzoo4u(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vanity upon enjoyment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by mightyhazel: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
is that not Rx 330 I'm seeing in that fleet?

Big boyz indeed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Sunnycliff(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the east.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm

So after making money, it's now a crime to chop and flex the money baa. Will you die in investment? Won't you chop your money? If you die and another person begin flex the money on top your dead body wetin u gain?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by peppermint7(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
I need this type of vanity

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Prodigee: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
All these potopoto boys sef just showing off
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by updatechange(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Money has too many friends... Poverty is a lonely modafucka... Hustle my guy make people know you, no be make u for know people.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.