Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! (636 Views)

Why So Much Hatred For UK? / Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by 4everEdward(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Hello my fellow NL, I decided to pin this one down here because I have thought about it and I can’t still figure it out...

During my stay in Rwanda and Liberia, their girls are very beautiful and accommodating to their fellow girls and even foreigners...

My first one week a beautiful damsel walk up to me and boldly told me she is in love with me that she loves my type of body. And she can welcome me to her apartment with her legs and her aims I was very dumbfound.

Bcus a 9ja girl can’t express her feelings to a guy even tho she loves him, the highest she will say she has been giving the guy signal or green light lol grin

Pls dear nigeria girls, what is actually wrong with you all, and I noticed also within my sisters and cousin they hate themselves and also jealous of themselves. It’s very ridiculous.

Share your opinion on what you think thank you.

Instagram: _eddybaba

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by Sundrus: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Our environment get huge role to play for our lives oh. The society mold us the way we dey. Na only very few fit don breakout from that yoke.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by Nicoswit(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Naija girls...hmmm...Nigerians are special breed...we dey different
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by tyup(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Atleast they're not worse compared to South African girls
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by OwenJesse27(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2020
4everEdward:
Hello my fellow NL, I decided to pin this one down here because I have thought about it and I can’t still figure it out...

During my stay in Rwanda and Liberia, their girls are very beautiful and accommodating to their fellow girls and even foreigners...

My first one week a beautiful damsel walk up to me and boldly told me she is in love with me that she loves my type of body. And she can welcome me to her apartment with her legs and her aims I was very dumbfound.

Bcus a 9ja girl can’t express her feelings to a guy even tho she loves him, the highest she will say she has been giving the guy signal or green light lol grin

Pls dear nigeria girls, what is actually wrong with you all, and I noticed also within my sisters and cousin they hate themselves and also jealous of themselves. It’s very ridiculous.

Share your opinion on what you think thank you.

Instagram: _eddybaba

continued with d gist you still fuvk d girl .. how he goes

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by 4everEdward(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Sundrus:
Our environment get huge role to play for our lives oh. The society mold us the way we dey. Na only very few fit don breakout from that yoke.

Haha grin no be small wahala bro
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by 4everEdward(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

continued with d gist you still fuvk d girl .. how he goes

Yes I did, and their are so lovely. After the sex she rush and gave me food I ate to my satisfaction.

And if you’re traveling remove the mentality that girls are after your money... Na only in Nigeria that’s gals re after your money

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by OwenJesse27(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2020
4everEdward:

Yes I did, and their are so lovely. After the sex she rush and gave me food I ate to my satisfaction.

And if you’re traveling remove the mentality that girls are after your money... Na only in Nigeria that’s gals re after your money

I swear I have experience it once most of all this African girls are into Nigerian guys they do appreciate us more than Nigerian girls ....

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by OwenJesse27(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2020
4everEdward:

your still with her ...
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by Donspicey: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Wat should i do abt the one dat ve been stalking me ever since we had a contract copulation......

She is not my gf......
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by akinwunmi21393: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Naija girls...hmmm...Nigerians are special breed...we dey different
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by tobechi74: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Society conditioning
Re: Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! by Erojepromise(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
blah blah blah.. you just want talk, now l have heard you so fem!

(1) (Reply)

I will never date a broke girl again! / Pls Correct Me If I Am Wrong, Only For SMEN (photos) / Your Advice Is Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.