Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed (12850 Views)

NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / NYSC Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Uteghe(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Friends, my cousin was given an apparently fake exclusion letter by their school course rep in 2011,now her office has demanded she take her exclusion letter to NYSC for verification.

When she did a background check again,she got to know the letter was fake and that NYSC had sent the ORIGINAL which she promptly went and got.

The question is: how can she explain this to NYSC since the fake one is already in her file at her office. Please advise.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Goldencheese(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Haa, that's a tough one. She has to write NYSC to seek their advice on what to do. But why would someone receive an NYSC Exemption certificate from a colleague even if he was the course or class rep? When did a course rep become the NYSC that normally issues such certificates to universities on behalf of their students? She has to hurry up and do something about it because it might negatively affect her future career plans.

31 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Fierypreacher: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

The noble thing to do is hug the truth and spill it out.

Mercy might speak for you!

Abi u no be child of God again?
Abi u no dey pay tithe again?
Abi you no get pastor wey u dey call Papa?

Only the truth shall set you free!

For there is nothing hidden under the sun. One day your sins will surely find you out.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by FireKing: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
What do you want to know
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by oluxy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by seunlier(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
You will tell them noni
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Ezemarcel(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Every thing in Nigeria is fake..

Even that ur University certificate....

Only time will prove it fake

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by d33types: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
She knew it was fake ab Initio. Nysc exclusion/ exemption letter is never issued by a school and everyone knows.

Best case scenario she resigns her job. worst case, she serves jail time for forgery. Pick one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:
Friends, my cousin was given an apparently fake exclusion letter by their school course rep in 2011,now her office has demanded she take her exclusion letter to NYSC for verification.

When she did a background check again,she got to know the letter was fake and that NYSC had sent the ORIGINAL which she promptly went and got.

The question is: how can she explain this to NYSC since the fake one is already in her file at her office. Please advise.
If she has gotten the original from NYSC, let her take it to her office. If she hasn't, let her go to NYSC and collect the original.
If the fake one is in her office, what does she need to explain to NYSC? She only get to explain to her employer not NYSC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
we all know its you. you knew what you were doing. The office needs to sack you to teach others a lesson.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by 234dm8: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let her contact the course rep that issued the fake exclusion letter.

Cutting corners has implications.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
How did NYSC get to know about the fake one in the office?

I thought the question would be... how will she explain to the office about the fake one?
Which I would suggest she invites the course rep to the office without disclosing her intention, if she will be given such privilege. Then she can openly accuse him there.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by AFULA(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
okay
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Okortor: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keep d original, when gbege sets in, u tender it n know how to solve ur problem but until den.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by naijaobi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:

She knew it was fake. Stop lying.
And we all know the so called cousin is probably you.

17 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by bigdammyj: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Noted
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by etrouble: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:

Lie lie. Your friend forged NYSC letter in 2011, now wind don blow fowl yansh open. You and your friend are criminals and you will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed according to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by mustafaa: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol... You are not serious.

Does her course rep work at NYSC? As if she no know say na 'runs'

Let her defend what she started.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by GraveMan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
okay she should just collect the original one from NYSC and she will tender at the office. she will tell them the on at the office is from the school and the new one is the authentic one

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
How did NYSC get to know about the fake one in the office?

I thought the question would be... how will she explain to the office about the fake one?
Which I would suggest she invites the course rep to the office without disclosing her intention, if she will be given such privilege. Then she can openly accuse him there.
I wonder o.
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by yanabasee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
If your imaginary cousin knew about the fake exemption letter and was the person who paid for it back then, then, this might lead to a jail term service for both of them.... but if otherwise, the said course reps will have to come out to take the blame and the consequences....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's her employer she owes an explanation in this case not NYSC per sé undecided
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Exodora: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
omikel:

meaning, double wahala for the Certy[i]..

meaning, double wahala for the Certy[/i]..

meaning, double wahala for the Certy
What exactly is wrong with you ? Why taking all this space , with the cost of things in the market everybody have learnt to manage except you .
Do we break your head before you understand the situation at hand .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Coldie(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tell her she was working back then so she paid someone to help her get it, then tell her the person died so they won't go after the course rep, cause obviously it seems she knows about it

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
I hope you will be able to rectify it soon enough
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by capitalzero: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:

Does school letter of exclusion from nysc bear Nysc logo or signature of dg Nysc?
Who signed letter issued by the school?
It might just be a letter from school not Nysc exemption certificate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by MacDodger: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State Orientation Camp Boils! / Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.