Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo (1091 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by LordTosinJ: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
The biggest lie in Nigeria is that Yorubas are present in Togo and Benin Republic.
This is a ballant lie. Have you ever wondered why they don't have serious relationship like the way fulani do with Niger and Chad. This is because they are not the same and the last time they met was during the Civil War the colonialists interrupted when creating Nigeria and it ended this way (picture below).
The people they are referring to as Yorubas in Benin Republic and Togo are actually the Egun/Fon people who don't see themselves as one and will fight you to death if you call them that. Try calling any indigene of Ogun state Yoruba in Ogun and see the reaction.
Guy go and try your luck with the igbos ,'cus this gdivide thing will not work with us.

I CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A YORUBA FROM KWARA AND AN EGBA MAN. 44

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Bkayyy: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
LordTosinJ:
Guy go and try your luck with the igbos ,'cus this gdivide thing will not work with us.

I CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A YORUBA FROM KWARA AND AN EGBA MAN. 44
Who is trying to divide you people?
I'm just advising people not to make the mistake I made by calling an elderly Egun Man yoruba in Ogun state. It nearly cost me my new suit.
Gentlemen watch your back and avoid unnecessary utterances about identity when in Ogun state.
What they have their is Egba, Egun and Ijebu.
They only claim yoruba when outside their state
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by November1857(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
omenka:
You are not important. I'm neither answerable to you or anyone from your family.

Bye.
Are you important
Niether you or your family are important.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by kilonshele101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
Stop uniting these south westerners by calling them yorubas.
They are actually different.
They are Egun, Egba, Ijebu, Awori, Modakeke and the Oduduwans(the ruling class)
The criteria of becoming the Ooni of Ife is tracing to the Oduduwa. A move to make sure an Egun (the original owners of the land) don't become Ooni

Are you mad ni or something. Do you really understand what you're saying. Look how you turn the whole thing up side down
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by kilonshele101(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

I'm just advising people not to make the mistake I made by calling an elderly Egun Man yoruba in Ogun state. It nearly cost me my new suit.
Gentlemen watch your back and avoid unnecessary utterances about identity when in Ogun state.

"Yoruba" is like the general name for every one in OGUN state, except the egun who are so few compare to Egba and ijebu.

Egba and ijebu are Yoruba.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Bkayyy: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

Are you mad ni or something. Do you really understand what you're saying. Look how you turn the whole thing up side down
Turn which thing upside down.
Go to Ogun state and call any elderly indigene there yoruba and report your results to us. Mine was clothe tearing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Bkayyy: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

"Yoruba" is the like the general for every one in OGUN state, except the egun who are so few compare to Egba and ijebu.

Egba and ijebu are Yoruba.

That was what I thought until I met Ogun state
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by kilonshele101(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

That was what I thought until I met Ogun state

I live most of my life in Ogun state.

And you're just dabbling into what you have no knowledge of, stop this rubbish please
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by kilonshele101(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Turn which thing upside down.
Go to Ogun state and call any elderly indigene there yoruba and report your results to us. Mine was clothe tearing

You're delusional I swear, you even have confidence in your imaginary nonsense
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Bkayyy: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

You're delusional I swear, you even have confidence in your imaginary nonsense
There are some things you can't make up and the truth can be felt from mere expression.
Ogun indigenes don't fancy being called yoruba, especially Egun and Ijebu
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
Some like Simplyleo, Thatfairguy1, helinues, NGpatriot, Legendhero, Jackson105, gomojam, sammy07, miracle2020, uptimum123 and yarimo are extremists. they are bigots who can kill and maim because of their Fulani tribe
Face your Ebonyi. Is this your other moniker, jacksonkennedy.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by RoyalUc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is true.However, this does not mean each region does not have it own band of corrupt leaders, elites or person.Orji Uzor Kalu is one of the most corrupt persons the SE have ever produced.

First time...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by kilonshele101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

There are some things you can't make up and the truth can be felt from mere expression.
Ogun indigenes don't fancy being called yoruba, especially Egun and Ijebu

Mr man , you have no atom of truth in your mouth. How can you just sit in one corner of your room,fabricating story base on your deepest wish. claiming to know the history of the people staying far away from you better than the people of the soil.

You're delusional Mr..

The Yoruba is made up of many what i can call "Sub-tribes" which include the Egba, ijebu, ife, ijesha ,Oyo, Ibadan, modakeke, Akure, ilaje,owu etc

We all have our individual names and uniqueness, but "Yoruba" is our compound name, oduduwa is the connection connecting us all.

Majority of all the Sub-tribes I mentioned above migrated from ile- ife.

To simply say, oduduwa who was the king in ile-ife gave birth to children, all his children migrated to form and rule the Sub-tribes I mentioned above. That's why we have so many Paramount obas in yoruba land while Ooni of ife (the seat of oduduwa) is consider to be the supreme.

for example his children like, oranmiyan formed the oyo kingdom became the alafin of Oyo, Alake formed and ruled the egba , Alaketu formed and ruled kute, Orogun formed and ruled ila kingdom. awujale ruled the ijebu people ,etc while the seat of their father oduduwa in ile-ife is the Supreme

We are all Yoruba,

I tried explaining it to you in a simple way, if you still don't understand, then you have serious issue.

I don't know why you're so concerned about the division of the Yoruba. Why don't you face your osu tribe, I'm sure you can't boldly say you know the history of your forefathers undecided yet you're here making fool of yourself on the history of Yoruba which you know absolute nothing about.

You should re write jamb to study the history of the Yoruba in the university if you're so obsessed with us. It's better than twisting and fabricating lies to feed yourself.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Jackson105: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
Some like Simplyleo, Thatfairguy1, helinues, NGpatriot, Legendhero, Jackson105, gomojam, sammy07, miracle2020, uptimum123 and yarimo are extremists. they are bigots who can kill and maim because of their Fulani tribe

U call another person bigot?
U need Brain replacement surgery
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by NaMeAboki: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
The truth told as it is by one of their own.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Burruchaga71(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
edochie12:
This guy is not well,so you want to tell me that those of us in the east care who is tinubu or not,sometimes I begin to wonder if madness runs in some people's family.here in the east we don't know tinubu.
. This guy is an IDIOT
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Fahdiga(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jackson105:

U call another person bigot?
U need Brain replacement surgery
Jackson you are a bloody ethnic bigot. you are a Fulani man posing as a Yoruba. we will soon expose you as an impostor that you are. better relocate back to Zamfara where you come from it is too late
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Afamed: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
The wailing children will rather attack the messenger instead of the message.
Anything truth, they all desist it
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Afamed: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

So your encounter with an individual among over millions in the state, is what you ended up making your hasty conclusion?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo by Jackson105: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
Jackson you are a bloody ethnic bigot. you are a Fulani man posing as a Yoruba. we will soon expose you as an impostor that you are. better relocate back to Zamfara where you come from it is too late

Go and get sense and stop embarrassing yourself here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Runaway Coward As The Nigerian Government Describes Him / Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. / We Die Alone, Bury Our People Alone, What We Get Are Statements From Govt – Kuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.