Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,505 members, 6,103,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 07:57 AM

TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number (3447 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by luwasemore(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2020
TRENDING: Here is the New Trick Fraudsters Use to Get your BVN Number

Fraudsters are now everywhere, and day and night they work to invent new ways to scam their cash. Please be very careful this is unreasonable.

I would have said that it’s brilliant, but because they’re robbers, I would have represented this approach instead of being a disgusting one. Their new way of obtaining your bank verification number is very shocking. You warrant detention and incarceration for defrauding innocent individuals.

Readmore here : https://madnaija.com/news/trending-new-trick-fraudsters-use-get-bvn-number/

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by googlepikins: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2020
luwasemore:

Fraudsters are now everywhere, and day and night they work to invent new ways to scam their cash. Please be very careful this is unreasonable.

I would have said that it’s brilliant, but because they’re robbers, I would have represented this approach instead of being a disgusting one. Their new way of obtaining your bank verification number is very shocking. You warrant detention and incarceration for defrauding innocent individuals.

Readmore here : https://madnaija.com/news/trending-new-trick-fraudsters-use-get-bvn-number/

La click la bend

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by supportnija: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fraudster accuse another fraudster

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Post all the gist here. No one is clicking on that link.

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by Arysexy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
La click la bending!

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by Turantula(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
If I click that link make my soul rot in hell

4 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by FerdinandAbah: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Why not say it here. The link in itself is fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by rowland545(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
LA click LA kpai
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
You're typing "read more here" as if you said a anything sad
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by Blackking98(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
You'll grow white hair and kpai no one will click it

3 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by vickydankal(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
La click la disappear

4 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by zeusdgrt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by espn(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
I read it but bros abeg improve on your grammar...I cant figure out one sensible thing please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by womenareapes: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
La click la pen1s
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by Kingofmen: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
La click LA lala grin grin grin
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
espn:
I read it but bros abeg improve on your grammar...I cant figure out one sensible thing please.
oga u for help us copy n paste am here na cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by Calabar1stSon: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
luwasemore:

Yeah! I've clicked because you're hustler. But please keep your grammar simple and precise

Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by SavageMaster: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
What he wrote on that blog makes absolutely no sense
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by pointstores(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kk now
Re: TRENDING: Here Is The New Trick Fraudsters Use To Get Your BVN Number by jelel6: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
supportnija:
Fraudster accuse another fraudster

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Feeling This Elections At All? Wondering If Our Pulse Is Really Racing! / Bloodbath In Bayelsa / I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.