Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him (4825 Views)

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ashybabs(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2020
But then going by the Bible you know, there are still many Did you know that Legendary Kung Fu master and actor Bruce Lee May still be alive if he had made better life choices.

What you will discover in this article is according to true life events.

A promising career Of Actor and Kung Fu master was cut short As a result of His early death, However What many people do not realize is the Controversial circumstances that surrounded the death of the bright star.

According to historical records Bruce Lee who was on the trip To his hometown during the production of a movie had Paid his mistress a visit.

However, during the visit Bruce Lee complained of a headache, which made his mistress who is identified as 'betty ting pei' administer herbal medication in a futile attempt to suit the migraine.

Shortly after taking the medication the king cu master was unable to wake from his sleep. However the mistress called his management Instead of taking him to the hospital In an attempt To keep the affair private.

Could it be that if his mistress had called for medical attention first the star would still be alive, or perhaps if he did not have the illicit affair in the first place.

Josh is a that he would still be alive. Share your thoughts on this.

find attached last seen pic of bruce lee

In the comment section down below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
RIP

LEGEND

4 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by wearsandtrends1: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2020
SiFu translated Master

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Bluntguy: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Whoever a woman doesn't kill will live long.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by wearsandtrends1: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
Whoever a woman doesn't kill will live long.

so what ur saying in essence is women kill faster than Cigarettes.
Dayum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ghettochild4u(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bruce lee was killed by a bullet on set.. They tot all the bullets had been converted to blanks. It's the same way his son died....hence the Lee curse
Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by DukeJoe17: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

so what ur saying in essence is women kill faster than Cigarettes.
Dayum

You have said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by bigseank(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
ghettochild4u:
Bruce lee was killed by a bullet on set.. They tot all the bullets had been converted to blanks. It's the same way his son died....hence the Lee curse

Wow....It is a known fact he died in his sleep while sitting taking a short afternoon nap in his lovers house. his cause of death was the medicine he was given to relief headache.

His son bradon was shot on set mistakenly by a real bullet. The lee curse is about them not fulfilling their potential and dying while still filming.

I hope i have been able to educate you a bit. Do a little research next time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by tuzle(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
ghettochild4u:
only God knows where u read this from. His sons own is true thou

6 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ghettochild4u(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
tuzle:
only God knows where u read this from. His sons own is true thou
Youtube dear prof
Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ghettochild4u(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
bigseank:

Wow....It is a known fact he died in his sleep while sitting taking a short afternoon nap in his lovers house. his cause of death was the medicine he was given to relief headache.

His son bradon was shot on set mistakenly by a real bullet. The lee curse is about them not fulfilling their potential and dying while still filming.

Ok prof, atleast i tried.. Its been a long time i saw the video but all d same thanks for education sir.
Kindly send ur acct num mk i show appreciation

3 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ashybabs(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Ok prof, atleast i tried.. Its been a long time i saw the video but all d same thanks for education sir.
Kindly send ur acct num mk i show appreciation
k

U no nid my Aza bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
bigseank:

On the set of THE CROW. Mark Dacascos shot the remaining scenes.
Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Salex007(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
But when I was young, I was told that muscle pull killed him "ishan lo pa Bruce lee"

8 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by hardbody: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
ghettochild4u:

America did.

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by hardbody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
bigseank:

Just a little research bro. Spot on.
Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Kingsteve(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Salex007:
But when I was young, I was told that muscle pull killed him "ishan lo pa Bruce lee"
grin

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by ibnlawal(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Salex007:
Lol

Pasuma even said it....malo gan apaju, isan lopa Bruce Lee ooo

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Powerfly(f): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Saggitarius. This week was his post-humous birthday. Death to life!. Ensure you do all needs be to live again!

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Edakun...

Are you saying that he was totorized?

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by chris259(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2020
But when i was growing up, they said it was too much muscle dat killed him.

1 Like

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Clinghton: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2020
His body reacted negatively to pain relief drug while on set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Seandisputed(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2020
"Agidi lo pa Tupac, Isan lo pa Bruce Lee"
SBM - Seriki ft. Vector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by tuzle(m): 1:14am On Nov 29, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Youtube dear prof
don't believe everything u watch on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by bigseank(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Salex007:

They were right though, but not in that sense. They say he died while flexing his muscles in his usual signature. but rather the capillaries/muscles in his brain burst that led to swelling in the brain, which eventually led to his death.

1 Like

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by solalal36(m): 2:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by wearsandtrends1: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Powerfly:
Saggitarius. This week was his post-humous birthday.
Death to life!.
Ensure you do all needs be to live again!
wow nice observation...
i jus like how u dey rizin

1 Like

Re: Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him by Powerfly(f): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
wow nice observation... i jus like how u dey rizin
I'll take that as a compliment.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush / 7 Important Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl / Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.