Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss (331 Views)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by benjackugo: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power Who Let This Happen''- Rapper Illbliss

Rapper, Illbliss, has prayed for Karma to visit persons in the position of power who let the ASUU strike to linger for over eight months, IgbereTV reports.

On Saturday November 27, reports were rife online that ASUU is set to call off the strike. The union has however come out to debunk the claim.

Reacting to the lingering strike, Illbliss via his Twitter handle wrote;

''A country in ruins. A country with zero regards for education.took the FG and ASUU 8 MONTHS to call off a strike. Do you realise how many productive months you condenmed for these Undergraduates? Shame on this country. May karma visit those in positions of power who let this happen''
https://twitter.com/illBlissGoretti/status/1332590664173940737?s=19

Illbliss also had an exchange with a Nigerian who disagreed that Karma will be visiting anyone.

See the exchange below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1373365/ASUU-strike-may-karma-visit-positions-power-let-happen-rapper-illbliss/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by tyup(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

Now I think that Tolulope olawale is a real nigga with a right thinking faculty. Karma is an Hoax and believing Karma is real is like believing Buhari would one day turn #1 to $50. out of my abundance of examples, I'll pick Obasanjo who murdered thousands n hundreds at Odi and zakibiam respectively. my fellow good people you'll be shocked same man yesterday stormed a party in Edo and is still dancing Zanku n gbe body leg work as we speak

Don't be fooled Karma is only n just a quantum of Physics perspective of Action and Reaction which is directly related to Newton's 3rd law
Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by TonyBK: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Wetin concern education and cow breeder? lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by Bluntguy: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Next time, vote in a graduate who understands the value of education.
Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by troublemakea(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Now I think that Tolulope olawale is a real nigga with a right thinking faculty. Karma is an Hoax and believing Karma is real is like believing Buhari would one day turn #1 to $50. out of my abundance of examples, I'll pick Obasanjo who murdered thousands n hundreds at Odi and zakibiam respectively. my fellow good people you'll be shocked same man yesterday stormed a party in Edo and is still dancing Zanku n gbe body leg work as we speak

Don't be fooled Karma is only n just a quantum of Physics perspective of Action and Reaction which is directly related to Newton's 3rd law

Isn't it funny how Nigerian would carry their own hands n leg shook inside problem and expect a miracle from no where, What do Nigerians think they'll get from a man who doesn't even have a certificate let alone having any iota of education in mind

It's quite thrilling how people thought the problem a PhD holder in person of GEJ couldn't solve an herder could solve it just as easy as a snap. By the time Buhari is done with Us in 2023 ehn Ohh Lord, a chicken without feathers would look more cute than most people
Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by Kestolove(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Look at this Igbo man with his failed career, you should be more concern about the karma dat visited ur career not our nigeria prof
Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by greymiles: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
lol... only a dumb man or a cry baby believes in Karma

Re: ASUU Strike: ''May Karma Visit Those In Positions Of Power" - Rapper Illbliss by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Believe in karma at your own peril... sad

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Other Celebrities She Beefed Onli / Ugandan Artiste Cindy Sanyu Labels Omah Lay An Idiot For Posting About His Conce / "Rape Is Not A Joke" Etinosa Calls Out Singer Queency Benna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.