Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! (15733 Views)

Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Yahuwfemi: 3:56am On Mar 22, 2011
In these last days, there is so much confusion in Churches generally and that is the reason why we have innumerable denominations with different doctrinal beliefs and diverse theological perspective. However, we know this for sure, that the Most High is not an author of confusion (1 Coriinth 14:33)

First off, you have to understand that the English Bible was translated from the Hebrews and Greek Scriptures. You need to be aware that the words like God, Lord, Jesus & Christ stemmed from pagan sources!  When our Messiah walked the earth, he was not known as Je’sus Christ! This may shock you but it is the truth!  He was from the tribe of Judah (Yahudah) of ancient Israel.

Je'sus is a Latin name which was a "supposedly" transliteration of the Messiah's Hebrew name, not from the main source (which is Hebrew) but from another polluted language; Greek. If you would do your research on this one, you will find out that in the First edition of the King James Bible in 1611, the messiah's name was not Je'sus. You will find "Ieosus"! You will also be shocked that the letter J was the last alphabet added to the English alphabets and it was less than 500 years old!

So, this point to us that he was never called Je'sus! His name was in Hebrew and should be left in Hebrew tongue! Now, do me favour, go look upon how the name Jesus is being written in the ancient or even some Bibles of today. It is written as "Je'sus (i.e Je and a suffix "sus"wink

This is a name in Latin! Check the meaning of "sus" in google translation and you will be shocked at what pops up into your face! The Pig!!!

This is the name you have been calling your Messiah which is a blasphemous name!!! They also told you that you could pronounce this name however you want in your own language thereby amounting to many blasphemous names!!! ( Rev. 17:3 "So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Since this name; Je'sus was derived from the Greek, many have speculated the possibility that it point towards "Zeus", who in Greek Mythology is the "father of gods and men" Zeus is one and the same Jupiter in Roman Mythology which means "godfather! It is also renderd in classical Latin as Iove or Jove, when pronounced would be Yahweh! This is another false name we were told to call upon by the religious leaders who are blind leading the blinds! 
Some say Je'sus means "hail Zeus" or "Ge-Zeus" but whatever it means, it did and does not convey the TRUE ESSENCE of the name of the Son of the Most High!

When Apostle Shaul(Paul) preached the gospel unto the Gentiles, i.e the Western world; they rebranded all the names according to their own local deities and forced their people to embrace the new found faith.   

For us to know the name of our Messiah in Hebrew, we need to go back to the Ancient Scriptures in Hebrew. As you would recall, our messiah said He came in His Father's name. So, what is His Father's name?

The Name of our Heavenly Father is written in the Hebrew Scriptures as יהוה ( Yod, Hay, Waw, Hay), reading from right to left, and is pronounced as YAHUWAH. I will implore you to go and do your research on the History of King James Version" or check the Preface of your KJV Bible if it has one, you will find that the translators admitted that they have removed our Heavenly Father's name;  יהוה which is rendered as 4 English letters YHWH (the tetragrammaton and substituted with a "device" called "The LORD", wherever it occurs in the scriptures.  Can you believe that our Heavenly Father's name appeared at least 6,823 times in the Scriptures! There has been an age-long conspiracy to hide His set-apart (holy) name from His people by the religious leaders of old and this irreverent act has continued till present time. "The Lord" is not a Name but a pagan title! Please check your Strong's Concordance Hebrew#1168; Lord=Ba'al

1 King 18:21 "And EliYah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if YaHuWaH be Elohim, follow him: but if the Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

See also Jeremiah 23:26-27 "How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten MY NAME for Baal."

The Father's name is erroneously renderd as "Jehovah" We know that this could not have been the case as letter J and V were not even in ancient or Paleo-Hebrew alphabets ! Letter J and V are recent yiddish influence on the Hebrew alphabet Yod and Waw respectively!

We have all been deceived for too long! We are instructed to study to show ourselves approved by the scriptures (2 Tim 2:15)

Let me inform you that the true name of our Saviour is YAHUWSHUWA (Not Jesus). The Son’s Name interprets as YaHuWaH is Salvation, which in Hebrew is written as יהושוע ( Yod, Hay, Waw, Shin, Waw, Ayin )reading from right to left, it is pronounced ; Yahuwshuwa ( or Yahushua). He is referred to as Yahuwshuwa Ha’Mashiyach (the Messiah). Remember Yahuwshua the Messiah said in John 5:43 “I am come in my Father's name ( Yahuwah is salvation), and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” Think about that for a minute!

The word “God” was translated from a Hebrew Word;  אלוהים (Elohim, CORRECT RENDITION would be ALUAHYM) which has several connotations ; mighty one(s), an angel, judges, foreign mighty ones or deities. It also refers to the Most High Father, YAHUWAH.

YaHuWaH (Heavenly Father) also refers to His Son, YAHUWSHUWA as Elohim in the book of Hebrews 1:8 “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Elohim, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. “
In Conclusion, YaHuWaH, our Heavenly Father is the Supreme (True) Elohim! John 17:3 “ And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true Elohim, and Yahuwshuwa the Messiah, whom thou hast sent.”

THE TRUE NAMES ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR SALVATION!

Act 4-12” Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed IN THE NAME of the only begotten Son of YAHUWAH.”

John 17:11 “And now I am no more in the world, John 17:11 “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through THINE OWN NAME which thou hast GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.”

John “17:26 And I have declared unto them THY NAME, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

YAHUWAH = FATHER/SUPREME OR TRUE ELOHIM (ALUAHYM)
YAHUWSHUWA= THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF YAHUWAH
                                OUR SAVIOUR, THE MESSIAH, OUR KING

NOTE: TRINITY IS A FALSE DOCTRINE! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON!

1 Like

Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by kristonium(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
BUT WHEN I CALL THE NAME OF JESUS, HE ANSWERS ME AND DEMONS AND HOST OF DARKNESS FLEE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THE NAME IS IN GREEK, LATIN OR ITALIAN, WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR FAITH IN THAT NAME.

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF 'JESUS' NAME!
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Jenwitemi(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2011
Okay. So it is Yahushuwa vs Jesus battle now, abi? Una go begin fight each other because of some stu.pid names now, shey? Oya, make una carry go.
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Yahuwfemi: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
I believe in the TRUE NAME of our Saviour (Messiah) which is pronounced as Yahuwshuwa written in Hebrew as יהושוע

Can you tell me the meaning of Je-sus? Is it a hebrew name?

Explain this verse to me if you can: John 3:18 " He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of YaHuWaH.

Or are you in denial that he was actually called by the name "Je-sus Christ" when he walked the earth?

I tell you that He was called Yahuwshuwa Ha'mashiyach ("Ha'mashiyach" means the Messiah)

Rev 3:8 "I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast NOT DENIED MY NAME."(KJV)

Or do you also want to deny His name (Yahuwshuwa), now that I have explained all this to you?

Are you about signs, wonders and miracles or about the TRUTH that will set you free?

Check this out!

2 Thess 2:9-10 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with ALL POWER, SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED.

@ kristonium, did you see that? The TRUTH is what will get you saved not power in a false name!

Rev 16:13-14 "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

For they are the spirits of DEVILS, working MIRACLES, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of  YaHuWaH the Almighty."

Shalluwm!
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by lepasharon(f): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Excellent piece !
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Weah96: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2014
kristonium: BUT WHEN I CALL THE NAME OF JESUS, HE ANSWERS ME AND DEMONS AND HOST OF DARKNESS FLEE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THE NAME IS IN GREEK, LATIN OR ITALIAN, WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR FAITH IN THAT NAME.

How can demons flee when another scripture in the same bible asserts that demons will work miracles in Jesus name? Jesus is a popular Mexican name, btw. I play football with at least three Mexicans called Jesus.
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by tijjanioyan: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
kristonium: BUT WHEN I CALL THE NAME OF JESUS, HE ANSWERS ME AND DEMONS AND HOST OF DARKNESS FLEE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THE NAME IS IN GREEK, LATIN OR ITALIAN, WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR FAITH IN THAT NAME.

dogmatism &deceit at their peak why cant u pronunce dat name on ebola's demons &chase dem 4rm d world?
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 15, 2014
K,
So jehovah witness are not witnesses of the true God becos of the name 'jehovah' yet they dont believe in the trinity just as you dont? I see. Well, calling of the name you mentioned, can you share what has occured when you did and pls dont try to point out that asking for a miracle is demonic for He whom you try to portray has been spoken that at His name every knee must bow. So over to you.
Re: Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! by Grace2love: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Weah96:

How can demons flee when another scripture in the same bible asserts that demons will work miracles in Jesus name? Jesus is a popular Mexican name, btw. I play football with at least three Mexicans called Jesus.

The demons do not perform miracles in Jesus name. The power behind the performing the miracles is the point in question?

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / Facts About Hell In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.