Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? (879 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Like driving to his house and picking him up, take him to someplace nice and do all the spending.grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by phorget(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
Like driving to his house and picking up, take him to someplace nice and do all the spending.grin

If there should be any then there will be so few of them.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Sundrus: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
grin tableshakers.com
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
No, not anymore.

Those species of women have gone extinct.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by donbachi(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Dem plenti
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Kestolove(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Didn't you see one Igbo girl post on front page dat says she kill chicken ND use d proceed to take her Igbo boyfriend on a date...just 7k
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by greymiles: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
No, not anymore.

Those species of women have gone extinct.
phorget:

If there should be any then there will be so few of them.

change the type of girls you move with or better still, upgrade urself
If a lady doesn't see a bright future in front of you, she wont spend a dime but if she sees a successful man in you, she'll go any length
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by greymiles: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
my girls takes me out every Sunday... all bills on her
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
sure dey exist bt very rare...dey feel spending on guys won't guarantee dt d gee would keep DM, so dey hardly do it..
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
paulolee:
sure dey exist bt very rare...dey feel spending on guys won't guarantee dt d gee would keep DM, so dey hardly do it..
Some girls will rather borrow the guys money and use it to spoil himgrin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Taysik(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
I've done it before, we were platonic friends and it was actually fun with no expectations but now ehn, I can't even take myself out��
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Op, Dis Ladies Are Not In Nigeria. D Lady Dat Managed To Take Someone's Bf Out & Spent 7k No Gree Let Us Hear Word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
I remember back then in 1972, I will be back to give u full gist.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes o, my wife does it. I enjoy when she drives me too.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Traininghub(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Many, but because of their ego, a lot of men will deny having been or being helped by their female partners. Don't be deceived, some guys lie because they don't want their male counterparts trampling on their ego.so they go.with the charade that "all she ever did was take from me".
Do check my siggy, I'll help you start a business with as little as 3k. Join our December online training and make this festive period a blast with little cash! No go spend big money on top wetin you fit make with shikini money
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by baralatie(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
I heard the are on discovery channel
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by phorget(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:

change the type of girls you move with or better still, upgrade urself
If a lady doesn't see a bright future in front of you, she wont spend a dime but if she sees a successful man in you, she'll go any length

Lol, bright future indeed.
Do you know how many ladies men do pick from the gutter, clean them up and also give them the future they never dreamt of?
So women would always see the brightness in my future before investing in me?
How about them giving me a future even when it seems I don't deserve one.
Women are too greedy my dear. They should learn to give hope to the hopeless too.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by phorget(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:

Every Sunday?
I'm sure you will be the one to take her out from Monday to Saturday while she will only take responsibility on Sundays alone.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by themaestro08(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:

She is rare.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
phorget:

Every Sunday?
I'm sure you will be the one to take her out from Monday to Saturday while she will only take responsibility on Sundays alone.
lol
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
ademola34106:
what's left of your self-esteem, hope if she tells u to wash her under pants u will oblige hergrin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by greymiles: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
phorget:

Every Sunday?
lol. how do you expect a sane man to take anyone out from from Monday to Saturday when you're not jobless...
thinking like these are what makes women not want to invest a dime in some guys.
we barely see on weekdays except on rare occasions, Sunday is the only day we see, cuz she has to work and I have to work
not denying the fact that I do support her also
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by greymiles: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
what's left of your self-esteem, hope if she tells u to wash her under pants u will oblige hergrin
and the Sunday bills is what I live on throughout the week?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:

and the Sunday bills is what I live on throughout the week?
lolgrin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by phorget(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:

lol. how do you expect a sane man to take anyone out from from Monday to Saturday when you're not jobless...
thinking like these are what makes women not want to invest a dime in some guys.
we barely see on weekdays except on rare occasions, Sunday is the only day we see, cuz she has to work and I have to work
not denying the fact that I do support her also

Just that you didn't recognize the irony in my response. The fact that you do support her means she's only reciprocating by giving you 1% out of what you spend on her.
My argument for a woman to take a man out, I mean a man that really doesn't have anything to offer back.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Morningstarrr(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
What kind of question is this mbok?
Naija girls that’ll ask you to...

Take them out on Christmas Day, Sallah day, on their birthday, on your own birthday, Easter Day and even children’s day.

Some will go as far as asking you to do #endsars for them.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Morningstarrr:
What kind of question is this mbok?
Naija girls that’ll ask you to...

Take them out on Christmas Day, Sallah day, on their birthday, on your own birthday, Easter Day and even children’s day.

Some will go as far as asking you to do #endsars for them.
lolcheesy... did u say #Endsars?grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Morningstarrr(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
lolcheesy... did u say #Endsars?grin
I’m telling you boss. Them no get shame I swear
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Kissiemu(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Nna men!

This your question is it in Nigeria or where?

Stop watching oyibo film...

What can a nigga do?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Morningstarrr:

I’m telling you boss. Them no get shame I swear
lolgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Height Of Your Simp-ing? / . / Feeling Sober: If U Remember Victorian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.