Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships (41194 Views)

Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

undecided undecided

Aaahh... See my baby ooo

Happy birthday to you!!!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been around. Got back late and hit the kitchen immediately.so haven't been online until now and it actually escaped my memory.

Happy birthday my love, my baby. WULLP.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Agemech: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mcslize:

You are right. I have noticed that girls between the age of 18 to 26yrs are unstable and really don't know what relationship is all about.

I also noticed that they are not always committed. They are always confused of what they want.
u are very correct
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Keep quiet. It's not because they are desperate. They are mature enough and ready psychologically and emotionally to be wifed. Plus they have maximized their youth to a gratifying point.

Maximized their youth by fcking around?

Keep telling yourself what makes you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Jonathan39: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin
madridsta007:

They are desperate to be wifed that is why.
This shouldnt be surprising na. undecided

At 24, the non-Igbos amongst them will say, "I will never marry an Igbo man... Omo-Igbo?!"
When they are 30 they will know more than Biafra than you the Igbo man.... "Igbos are nice... Igbo men are caring, why not? My parents will accept...." lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Froshloaded: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Aaahh... See my baby ooo

Happy birthday to you!!!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been around. Got back late and hit the kitchen immediately.so haven't been online until now and it actually escaped my memory.

Happy birthday my love, my baby. WULLP.

Thank u..

Oya send birthday gift o wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Maximized their youth by fcking around?

Keep telling yourself what makes you sleep.

Not everyone sleeps around FYI.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by subcbouy: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Womanizer:

Girls above 30 are usually better behaved and more focused, their main drawback is health issues.

Before you marry a lady above 30 make sure you scrutinize her health status thoroughly!
you get sense well for this comment! but your moniker is something else.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by papyskinsy: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
I once dated one and dat was the worse. decision I ever mad in my life the lady is a psychopath... get angry 1 minute cry de other minutes..

Her ego is way above the line.. abuse full her mouth.. probably she wil. calmdown when she's 35.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Abudu2000(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
donbachi:
If u are late for an event or occassion..wont u worry up?
grin grin comment of the yea @seun
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
papyskinsy:
I once dated one and dat was the worse. decision I ever mad in my life the lady is a psychopath... get angry 1 minute cry de other minutes..

Her ego is way above the line.. abuse full her mouth.. probably she wil. calmdown when she's 35.
That one will reach 40 before she get sense

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know how you guys here on nairaland think. Do you expect a 30yrs old adult to behave like a teenager? Do you expect you yourself to still make the same mistakes you made in your early years? What's with you and women. Why is your mom not behaving the same way she did when she first time got married.
Why is your 17yrs old sister not behaving and talking the same way she did when she was 3.
Don't you know that human development is stage but stage and it's abnormal for one to be aging and and behaving the same way they did when they were kids. Why is there anything like slow development in others?
Is it that you just like to call out women or you are just daft.
You want a 30yrs old lady to be running after men like a lady in her early 20s who doesn't have a dream yet. There are still ladies who mature faster than their age due to the environment or the experiences they've had. When you you are 40yrs, think and behave like a 26yrs old guy and see if people will treat you the same way they treat your mates who are emotionally and psychologivally matured.
I'm not in my dirties but I'm.more matured emotionally and psychologically than some ladies in their forties. Maturity is not about how many years one has lived. It's about the experiences they've had, what they have learned from those experiences and how they handle issues to avoid making the same.mistakes they made earlier.
No wonder many of you can't engange in a topic intelligently. You all think it's about making derogatory topics about ladies.

Sometimes I think they are just deliberately senseless and condescending, because every sane human with a working brain should know that life and experiences (which could come with age) would shapen us.

As you grow, you’ll naturally discard some juvenile behaviours. While some might pretend, many have discovered life isn’t that hard. Even men are not always at their best in their 20s. I spoke with an old friend who is in his late 20s now and I marveled at how much he has changed- FOR GOOD. By the time he is 35, he would also have other changes.

I would have thought this is common sense, but then, it is Nairaland and Romance section to worsen it. Common sense isn’t a thing here.

Day in and out, it is the same set of guys ranting. One would wonder when they have time to upgrade themselves to these men they claim women want to hook.

13 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Pearly255(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Absolutely true

We don ready for husband
We’ll do anything to make it work
Buh not desperate tho

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by bezimo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

What's do you really think..? Do you guys have similar experience

I agree..because time us no longer on their side..so they behave..lol time for games and hoeing.lol around is over
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Sometimes I think they are just deliberately senseless and condescending, because every sane human with a working brain should know that life and experiences (which could come with age) would shapen us.

As you grow, you’ll naturally discard some juvenile behaviours. While some might pretend, many have discovered life isn’t that hard. Even men are not always at their best in their 20s. I spoke with an old friend who is in his late 20s now and I marveled at how much he has changed- FOR GOOD. By the time he is 35, he would also have other changes.

I would have thought this is common sense, but then, it is Nairaland and Romance section to worsen it. Common sense isn’t a thing here.

Day in and out, it is the same set of guys ranting. One would wonder when they have time to upgrade themselves to these men they claim women want to hook.

my sister the way they think and the comments they make about ladies make me wonder if these guys here are primary School boys.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by purples25(f): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Thank u..

Oya send birthday gift o wink

Its your birthday. . . .

Happy Birthday o! Long life and prosperity wink smiley
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Exodora: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:
Yeah, because they are desperate to be wifed at that age. So they have to look presentable, be respectful and kind just so that a guy may think about considering wife-ing her.

Peace smiley
You have a big problem and I pray Jehovah locate you soon.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my sister the way they think and the comments they make about ladies make me wonder if these guys here are primary School boys.

That is why ladies also love older men, not easy dealing with cry babies.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Exodora: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Womanizer:

Girls above 30 are usually better behaved and more focused, their main drawback is health issues.

Before you marry a lady above 30 make sure you scrutinise her health status thoroughly!
Stop decieving yourself anything can happen at dine minutes.
Even a virgin can be barren and have issues .
God is one person you can never cheat on . Just pray that he see you through your search for a partner otherwise any other thing you are doing will be a waste .
I know many people who got their wives pregnant only for her to loose the pregnancy and up till now there has never been another issue talk more of miscarriage.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

That is why ladies also love older men, not easy dealing with cry babies.
Truth. Who has the patience to wait for a cry baby to grow into a man when they can easily settle for an older matured man.
It's not easy to deal with kids who think they are men.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pearly255:
Absolutely true

We don ready for husband
Buh not desperate tho

grin No time...

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by TJMighty(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
I totally disagree with this..
I just ended my relationship with one thirty-one years old lady not quite long; she's very selfish and self centered, saucy and inconsiderate. I cannor command give mysef high BP becos of one yeye gel kiss kiss I walked away jejely...

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by bezimo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pearly255:
Absolutely true

We don ready for husband
Buh not desperate tho

Hahaha no don't be ready let menopause collide with you there
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by humilitypays(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

What's do you really think..? Do you guys have similar experience
True.

The truth is, majority of black ladies, especially Nigerian ladies start to develop good sense of reasoning after their 30th birthday.

From 30yrs above, most Nigerian ladies will start to become valuable and useful to men in their life. They start to become values to the society also. Instead pest and parasites they were from age 17 to 30yrs

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by chinchum(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Maturity is somewhat related with age, though not a perfect direct proportionality, it is close . Age is also directly related to experience.

We are all shaped by our experience, and we then react to this experience in varying ways sometimes with the instrument of pretense.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by BabaIbo: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
madridsta007:

Hehehehe.
Glad you didnt.

Yeah
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Abudu2000(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
humilitypays:
True.

The truth is, majority of black ladies, especially Nigerian ladies start to develop good sense of reasoning after their 30th birthday.

From 30yrs above, most Nigerian ladies will start to become valuable and useful to men in their life. They start to become values to the society also. Instead pest and parasites they were from age 17 to 30yrs
value to men and the society you say? So where do those "urgent 2k" girls age range now fall on? Toke makinwa is over 35 and she's still going around looking for simps tobuy her hair. Girls will always be useless as long as they have no sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Not everyone sleeps around FYI.

Lol cheesy
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Osashalom: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Wao.. At what age did you marry
I was 28years old. In fact we were 28.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by kolade560: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Not all,

96% does, I have listened to aged women discuss such issue and if u close to women you will know wat am saying. am telling u fact.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Dshocker(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Dey HV to be, cause who won marry girl at 30?

If truly you are a woman,i must say that am just so disappointed in you
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
kolade560:

96% does, I have listened to aged women discuss such issue and if u close to women you will know wat am saying. am telling u fact.
Women will tell you anything to justify their shortcomings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.