Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships (41191 Views)

Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pearly255:
Absolutely true

We don ready for husband
We’ll do anything to make it work
Buh not desperate tho

Show me your picture... You get yansh? wink..
Hope you sabi cook delicious soups too? grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by MrColdsweat: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This ya question get as e be. grin

Women are masquerades. If you want to understand woman, first study and understand masquerade. Good luck with that!

A 20yr old masquerade will entertain you with somersault and double...even sef triple backflips. A 30yr old masquerade has fears of backflips and somersaults.
Apply this to a woman and take your lesson from it. grin

This proverb na straight from our ancestors.

Any young inexperienced man wey try understand this proverb fit run mad.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by MrColdsweat: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
FirefliesSun:
Age has nothing to do with marriage. You can't compare how a 20 to 22 year old will handle a family and child bearing compared with a lady who is matured enough.
I just feel men are bitter about age because they are not a fit to get ladies above 30.
An opinion

Ladies above 30's are the easiest to lay after married women.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

So you're even a male...and you've been pretending to be a female all this while.

I remember this person when she was shouting that women should tax men. So na man she be grin grin. Nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nazgul: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I remember this person when she was shouting that women should tax men. So na man she be grin grin. Nawa oo
Don't mind him... they full this Nairaland all these low self-esteem guys looking for attention so they claim to be females so that guys can fight each other over them.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by TerungwaDan: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very correct
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by calcal: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

What's do you really think..? Do you guys have similar experience

of-course, we limited choice, they have no options
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Munzy14(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:
Yeah, because they are desperate to be wifed at that age. So they have to look presentable, be respectful and kind just so that a guy may think about considering wife-ing her.

Peace smiley

The summary...

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Munzy14(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
how long will they keep on pretending
A lady can pretend till she enters grave...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by ufotty2001: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Munzy14:

A lady can pretend till she enters grave...
calm down bro
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
I have met alot of them .. and I notice that they are always good and serious
Take that serious, at your own peril..Same as taking a broke man as being humble and good, wait till he gets a fat account balance.

Av also met girls in early twenties, soo good, well behaved and focused as well...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
calm down bro
Na fact i deh tell u...

Not hear say o.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Munzy14(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

So you're even a male...and you've been pretending to be a female all this while.
Sixfeet belle might be a bob too risky...

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

What's do you really think..? Do you guys have similar experience

Na so I thought till I enter one chance...

Though, the relationship will be like best at start, but when you marry them finish na there issues go start.

They are good, but if you get little ego don't go there.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by pacificom: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most Ladies are collectable and calm for steady relationship @30s. They must have seen through A-Z of relationship with opposite sex, and there comes a time in life when they are tired of all bullshits and games to finally settle for the future.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
They have grown and learnt alot by then, at 30+ you don form your own personality

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Sirconnect: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!

What's do you really think..?
They are simply pretending you should know that alot of them don use there 20's do shakara at 30 dey must humble grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Silentgroper(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Thank u..

Oya send birthday gift o wink
Hbd bro.. Las las u no drop turn up location 4 ur man dem, anyhw sha.

hwfa, na ur latest b dz? I tink xay she be E.N.P
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Okoroawusa: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2020
I love mature women. I can't deal with the drama of small girls.

Even if it is for something as mundane as a one night stand I still prefer a mature woman.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Pearly255(f): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2020
luminouz:

Show me your picture... You get yansh? wink..
Hope you sabi cook delicious soups too? grin

shocked
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't have as I've never dated any lady above 30 years of age.

But once I do, sure why not?
aghhh sixfeetbelle u be guy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by DEMZEE(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2020
God forbid after they have used them finished

Best age to get married for ladies is between 20-25yrs

That's their prime

Above 25yrs omo u Dan dey hit the wall

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Sometimes I think they are just deliberately senseless and condescending, because every sane human with a working brain should know that life and experiences (which could come with age) would shapen us.

As you grow, you’ll naturally discard some juvenile behaviours. While some might pretend, many have discovered life isn’t that hard. Even men are not always at their best in their 20s. I spoke with an old friend who is in his late 20s now and I marveled at how much he has changed- FOR GOOD. By the time he is 35, he would also have other changes.

I would have thought this is common sense, but then, it is Nairaland and Romance section to worsen it. Common sense isn’t a thing here.

Day in and out, it is the same set of guys ranting. One would wonder when they have time to upgrade themselves to these men they claim women want to hook.

Many of those guys "don't have life", they are vision less and states of despairs, as a result of that they ventured their hatred & angers on women and institution of marriage.

Those people don't need ur attentions, when you read first line of their comments you bypass the rest and read comments from those who know what they doing, of course nobody can stop urchins not to post his irrelevancies on public forum.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by danvault: 4:42am On Nov 29, 2020
EndRape2:
Health issues like what and what, because age has nothing to do with health, even a girl of 18, can be very sickly, always going to hospital, and a woman of 40will be very healthy.
Men also get weak as they grow older.

quote author=Womanizer post=96528728]

Girls above 30 are usually better behaved and more focused, their main drawback is health issues.

Before you marry a lady above 30 make sure you scrutinise her health status thoroughly!

Childbirth complications occur mostly in women around 35 and above...

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Froshloaded: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2020
purples25:

Its your birthday. . . .

Happy Birthday o! Long life and prosperity wink smiley

Thank you dear...

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Froshloaded: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hbd bro.. Las las u no drop turn up location 4 ur man dem, anyhw sha.

hwfa, na ur latest b dz? I tink xay she be E.N.P

She is my NL sister
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Silentgroper(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

She is my NL sister
Naso..
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by luminouz(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Pearly255:

shocked
What? Answer my questions na wink
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Duru009(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Thy are good and peaceful but thy always have health implications.
So, check them very very well !

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by papyskinsy: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
That one will reach 40 before she get sense
mehn that's deep oh

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by bobolaga: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2020
That is the simple truth, but some never realizes that time wait for nobody.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by bobolaga: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Some ladies select till they are out of model, not knowing that ladies has expired date than man, ladies don't know that we men has good leg than each others is not by riches is by design but you see them looking for highest bidders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.