Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (54693 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by BigBrother9ja: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Am in sch already
Please kid bro, it is I'm or I am and not Am.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Rapture4real(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Ara eyin mejeeji o ya. You will pay dearly for every sin you commit the most terrible of which is sex because it involves spirit soul and body. I pity that girl. you're about to open her fountain to demons which will make her become an addict.Repent and accept Jesus Christ.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by PatAnselm(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Donspicey:
Weda u disvirgin her or not you will stil be at the losing end.......

Why ??

because you both are about to go into the main world of immorality(Higher Institution)

Most girls don't settle down with who disvirgined dem......

No worry if u reach a certain stage all dis love wey dey shark u go drop....dat time u go begin reason how to be a MAN..

This is the best advice so far bro. This guy just highlighted you the exact reality of life, forget what any other person says here. This is how it always happens

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by iPresh4s(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2020
18 and 21

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Agbebakun22: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Adebami895 post=96529256]Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.[/quot
e]

If woman don enter sch lasan opari niyen.. Girl weh i date for sch now e get serious relationship for house but we still dey knack ourselves till that home guy finally marry her last month... No trust woman focus on ur future and hustle for money.. Na infatuation dey do u no be love..
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by nitdude: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2020
My dear consider my advice and you will be glad some years from now.

The first consideration is who doing you want to please first with your decision? God or the young girl (who probably do not know what she wants at the moment). I advice that you choose to please God first. Learn to honour God with your body. It will become wisdom to you, bless you and lengthen your days.

The second is that you must not loose focus now. Focus on your studies and graduate with good grades. Once you are successful and keep God's instructions this lady may still be yours else God will bring a true home maker whom you deserve and your joy will be complete because she is priceless and not many would have seen her for God himself kept her for those who truly deserves her. She is the carrier of blessings beyond your imagination.

If you make this girl pregnant then so do not love her. The responsibilities will distract you.

I tell you the truth a lot of young men and women made a good decision when they were young to honour God with their bodies untill marriage. God in his faithfulness blessed the works of their hands and gave them the partner they deserved. Then comes a home that is truly blessed without unnecessary spiritual entanglement.

Stay focused, stay blessed bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Timblaze(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Op, girls are like mango when you are waiting for it to ripe others may decide to eat it unripe.
Is she a students in any higher institution or still a secondary graduate?
" use your head"
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by chocboi78(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
Not every guys are like you. If you cant respect your spouse decision, then you are not qualified to be her hearthrob.
oga shut up... STFU...she is not yet ur wife, yet u get to see each others unclothedness. .hypocrisy and stupidity at its peak
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by UCHIHAmask: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
I Added D Pregnancy To Keep Guys Away & To Make Her Concentrate On Only Him. As U Know Girls Mind Are Hardly Stable When D Guys Is Not Around. D Pregnancy Would Even Unite Both Families. He Shouldn't Be Scared, His Parents & Her Parents Will Support Dem When D Baby Comes.
you got me wrong,i clearly understand your point,you saying these because he has the intent to marry her...
the girl is young and intends to continue her studies,getting her pregnant would annoy many people and would surely delay her progress,if she gives birth,grandmas would train the child while both parent would be in school,who would take care of the child's expenses,is he capable now,i don't think he would want to start a family like that......
this your tactics is what i would advise if your girl is under pressure to get married to another person maybe because you are not yet ready or if she is about to go far away(another state,abroad etc) from you...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by skedy1(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Op, I Want To Advise U As A Good Bad Guy Now. If U Take My Advice D Better 4 U. Do U Really Love Her & Want To Marry Her. Disvirgin Her B4 Going To School, If U Don't, Anoda Guy Dat Doesn't Love Her Or Dat May Not Love Her Will Disvirgin Her B4 U Return 4rm Sch & It Will Hurt U Very Bad. After Disvirgining Her, Get Her Pregnant & Do D Little U Can Do 4 Her B4 Going To Sch. After Ur Sch, U Can Do D Remaining Things. Note: I'm Advising D Way I Would Advise My Own Blood Brother. Getting A Virgin As A Wife Is Hard. Don't Misuse Dis Opportunity U Av. U Can Thank Me Later.

Bitter truth ...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
the whole reason for courtship has been brutally bastardized. Well, I'm no saint but lemme just say something...u don't love D's geh and u obviously a kid and so she is. Since you still a youngie,u are clearly not having marriage in mind &u haven't even started life(haven't tasted life in d higher institution)...so u no shit about wat love really is cos u haven't been caught up in campus world were ur feelings wud stand d test of tym. U both are not yet sure of wat u feel believe me.

sooo, u better clear dat tots of disvirgining dat naive girl so early before you ruin her life....

deflowering a girl is lyk entering into a convenant with her...becareful... anything dat involves blood is powerful....D's won't even be Abt her later craving for sex wen u not der or becoming a hoe. You see dat d way u think abt gehs reeks of immaturity. My advice is not to try doing dat... Don't try it ooo... he dat has ears let Dem hear.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by stanisbaratheon: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Op, I Want To Advise U As A Good Bad Guy Now. If U Take My Advice D Better 4 U. Do U Really Love Her & Want To Marry Her. Disvirgin Her B4 Going To School, If U Don't, Anoda Guy Dat Doesn't Love Her Or Dat May Not Love Her Will Disvirgin Her B4 U Return 4rm Sch & It Will Hurt U Very Bad. After Disvirgining Her, Get Her Pregnant & Do D Little U Can Do 4 Her B4 Going To Sch. After Ur Sch, U Can Do D Remaining Things. Note: I'm Advising D Way I Would Advise My Own Blood Brother. Getting A Virgin As A Wife Is Hard. Don't Misuse Dis Opportunity U Av. U Can Thank Me Later.

So what about her own education in all this your advise??
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

Ok the matter here is that you are scared if you should disvirgned her and you are out for school some dudes might come and be doing the uncertainty of with her and she might end up becoming something else.

Bro if you disvirgin her or not some dude will still come and there are chances that they might succeed on her. Ok imagine you did not disvirgin her and some person did that, you will only be remembered for the money you spent on her and the care.So my tiny advice here is that since she's not under age do the needful besides she's ready for it.

No become monkey for her side lera oo
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by smart95: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Age 0-25(The Most Dangerous Stage), you should engage seriously in self development and investment: Learn skills (programming, graphics, writing etc). If you joke with this age, I pity your life

Age 26-29, You should keep revising, improving and amending mistakes and knowledge

@ age 30, You should start pouring your wisdom into people and impact the society

---

Think of how to become a man, make money, be great in life. Love is only enjoyable when there is no material frustration. Nigeria situation is no joke. You're still very young, my dear. Start thinking of how to be a man at early stage so that you won't run out of time. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
nitdude:
My dear consider my advice and you will be glad some years from now.

The first consideration is who doing you want to please first with your decision? God or the young girl (who probably do not know what she wants at the moment). I advice that you choose to please God first. Learn to honour God with your body. It will become wisdom to you, bless you and lengthen your days.

The second is that you must not loose focus now. Focus on your studies and graduate with good grades. Once you are successful and keep God's instructions this lady may still be yours else God will bring a true home maker whom you deserve and your joy will be complete because she is priceless and not many would have seen her for God himself kept her for those who truly deserves her. She is the carrier of blessings beyond your imagination.

If you make this girl pregnant then so do not love her. The responsibilities will distract you.

I tell you the truth a lot of young men and women made a good decision when they were young to honour God with their bodies untill marriage. God in his faithfulness blessed the works of their hands and gave them the partner they deserved. Then comes a home that is truly blessed without unnecessary spiritual entanglement.

Stay focused, stay blessed bro.

Oya collect....

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by overlord77: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:

Apparently, you reason from with your ass.
Inasmuch as I wouldn't wanna comment on this, I had to cos of your silly advice. Saying if he doesn't do it another guy would, is it his property or am I missing something. Get her pregnant you say? did you read the part he said the girl wants to go to school too? You want him to halt the girl's life ambition for a few minutes of pleasure?

We youths are something else these days. All guys and babes talk about is s3x round the clock. I know some ladies that are over 28yrs old and still virgins. What's this obsession about being the first?

OP focus on your life and what you can achieve before you are 30yrs. These days, we have young graduate that are 21(not to spite you as it may not entirely be your fault). Not (deflowering) a girl will not kill you. I had my first s3x after NYSC orientation camp and didnt die.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by rachytenny2(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
This story is quite similar....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Snitch24:

the motive of what is yours is yours has ruined a lot of life nothing is yours except u work for it
that aside I will advice the op to take his mind off the girl she will defiantly get rid of the hymen during jabm class or maybe 100level self
except u r both going to be in the same institution forget about future plans for now girls are not worth it

It all depends on the OP
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Am in sch already
She's not going to be your wife and you won't be her husband...
Print this and put it on your wall.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Maxidon22: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Guy your story is similar to my own but to tell you the truth she later get disvirgin by another guy and she claimed she was raped..the day i try am na like i dey swim in ocean...don't over truth girls,dey can do what u don't expect...it up to u to make your choice
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by smokeyupu(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I will advice you to leave her if you really want to marry her....

What is yours is yours...

Who can't stay doesn't worth staying...

If you open the gate then comot, everybody go wan enter when u no dey...

YOU DON FORGET SAY SOME GUYS GET MASTER KEY FOR THIS KIND MATTERS... EVEN VAULT FOR BANK DEY BREAK OO...
GO WITH THE FLOW....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by BBright1: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
If do she wants to do it because of the presume from u then tell u want to wait.
That u are no longer interested in deflowerng her and u guys should wait
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

I understand your predicament bro but to tell you the truth you've really got nothing to loose. Both of you are still growing, you will have an edge if you disvirgin cuz the memories will always be there and mind you she is going to school doesn't make her a potential hoe you...

My girlfriend was also a virgin, she gave me the privilege and I utilized it and we are still rocking hard, planning for the future together so bro you gonna face allot of shit out there but it all that matter is where your heart really is, where you have peace of mind... If she is everything you clam you want there's no reason why you guy can't work it out in the long run.... For what is worth what is yours yours

Chill and enjoy your 5 star hotel, memories are priceless
Don't let anyone discourage, life is too short to waste
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by joe120120(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Loverboy fire down ,go ahead to disvirgin her immediately now .a good work she will never 4get
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by onetouch04: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
smokeyupu:

YOU DON FORGET SAY SOME GUYS GET MASTER KEY FOR THIS KIND MATTERS... EVEN VAULT FOR BANK DEY BREAK OO...
GO WITH THE FLOW....

u na bad guy..
grin
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
chocboi78:
oga shut up... STFU...she is not yet ur wife, yet u get to see each others unclothedness. .hypocrisy and stupidity at its peak
Once they restore electricity to your residence, visit the nearest transformer and hug it.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hook me up with her lemme help u do the job... Deflower your thing joor and stop being slow
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

How do you know she's a virgin?
You should understand the fact that our intimacy talks are not meant to be discuss on social platforms. It is just immature.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by rachytenny2(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
The story is quite similar though....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donspicey:
Weda u disvirgin her or not you will stil be at the losing end.......

Why??

because you both are about to go into the main world of immorality(Higher Institution)

Most girls don't settle down with who disvirgined dem......

No worry if u reach a certain stage all dis love wey dey shark u go drop....dat time u go begin reason how to be a MAN..

It has always been red!

#TRP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by calabardick(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Children everywhere committing atrocities

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.