Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Can I Reset My Ipad? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Reset My Ipad? (275 Views)

I Bought A Direct US Used Iphone Xs. Should I Reset Before Using? / My Ipad 2 Is About To Send Me Into The Future! / Please Help!!! Any Other Option On How To Reset My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reset My Ipad? by clarkmos15(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please guys my cousins inserted wrong password multiple times now my iPad is disabled
I downloaded iTunes version 10 on my system(windows 7)
Then I put the iPad in recovery mode
While downloading the file software from iTunes , the iPad would come on
Then after some moments it writes error on the iTunes
Please what can be the cause? Should I give someone with windows 10 to try it?
Re: How Can I Reset My Ipad? by Onyeka90210(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2020
What error is it writing?
Sounds like an old ipad, you can find third party software to flash it, instead of itunes, download the OS firmware package separately from ipsw, then use the software to flash it, don't use itunes, and if you have an icloud on it, it's best you know the password to the account, before starting, there are third party apps that can remove the disabled message and password without flashing
Re: How Can I Reset My Ipad? by clarkmos15(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Onyeka90210:
What error is it writing?
Sounds like an old ipad, you can find third party software to flash it, instead of itunes, download the OS firmware package separately from ipsw, then use the software to flash it, don't use itunes, and if you have an icloud on it, it's best you know the password to the account, before starting, there are third party apps that can remove the disabled message and password without flashing

I have the icloud details, please can you elaborate on the third party apps and and how I can go about it
Re: How Can I Reset My Ipad? by Onyeka90210(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
clarkmos15:

I have the icloud details, please can you elaborate on the third party apps and and how I can go about it
You can use 3u tools,
I mean laptop softwares asides iTunes you can use to manage iOS devices
You can google it
Re: How Can I Reset My Ipad? by clarkmos15(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Onyeka90210:

You can use 3u tools,
I mean laptop softwares asides iTunes you can use to manage iOS devices
You can google it
Thanks bro, but I'll still need to put my icloud details (does it format the icloud also?)
Re: How Can I Reset My Ipad? by Onyeka90210(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
clarkmos15:

Thanks bro, but I'll still need to put my icloud details (does it format the icloud also?)
It does not remove it, it’ll ask for it as soon as you want to set it up after format, that’s if your FMI is on,
There are softwares that remove the disabled stuff without needing to format or download the firmware, just check YouTube

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel / Refusing To Boot / Pls I Need Great 5G/4G Phone Within The Price Range Of 80k-90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.