Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House (371 Views)

(peugeot 807 VS Ford Focus) Urgent Help Needed From Car Gurus In The House / Pls Gurus In The House Between E300 And C300....... / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me To Solve This Puzzle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by personal59: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
My 2009 matrix show this light in the dashboard and I seems not to understand. Scared of rewires

Re: Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by personal59: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
The brain box light is always on before but the car showing a z light on the dashboard and also display the one down too just started and I don't seems to understand
Re: Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by personal59: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gazzuzz
Re: Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
personal59:
The brain box light is always on before but the car showing a z light on the dashboard and also display the one down too just started and I don't seems to understand

it simply means there is faulty detected by the aka brain box, you car need to be scanned to pull out the code, that code will direct you to the fault

the other one, also needs to be scanned its an traction control faulty part of the ABS system
Re: Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by personal59: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Where can I get this done am in Ibadan
Re: Please Help Me Out Gurus In The House by 9icetoo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
personal59:
Where can I get this done am in Ibadan
Look for timifakay here on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Benjamin, A 6 Years Old Auto Mechanic In Benin / Where Can I Purchase A (foreign Used) Cold Van In Lagos? / Reg Hyundai Accent 2012 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.