Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? (218 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? by gfm01: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Am very confused and so disturbed in my mind,if it's possible for a man to find a woman or lady atleast to trust with very small percentage in this world again.
So many heart break and disappointment from different angles of most ladies, infact,......I need who can make me understand and have change of mind,pls if possible you can Whatsapp me 07057894877.
Thank you all
Re: Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? by techmalldotcom(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
M
Re: Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? by EdricBond: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Trust your mother please sad.
Re: Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? by greymiles: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
gfm01:
Am very confused and so disturbed in my mind,if it's possible for a man to find a woman or lady atleast to trust with very small percentage in this world again.
So many heart break and disappointment from different angles of most ladies, infact,......I need who can make me understand and have change of mind,pls if possible you can Whatsapp me 07057894877.
Thank you all
maybe u dont have money

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Suspended For Attempting To Have 53x With Covid-19 Patient / Issues resolved / Is This True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.