Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

#98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account (741 Views)

Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am a new member and I seriously need your help nairalanders. It was 21 November 2020 being Saturday morning that i received alert of debits of #50,000 and #48,000 respectively, which i never approved. The deductions came through a mobile App transfer.

On Monday 23rd November, I went to the branch I opened my account and complained to the customer service and they traced the fraudster and merely gave me the data of the fraudster without making any more efforts to recover my money. Up till now Access Bank is not doing anything to unravel how my money lost or refund my money. Pls help me to recover my money.
Moderators help move it to the front page.
cc: lalasticala

cc: Mynd44

cc: Seun
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Duru9(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Contact FCCPC ASAP
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Duru9:
Contact FCCPC ASAP

Pls what/who is FCCPC. Pls help
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Duru9(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

Federal consumers protection commission

Chat them via Twitter they will answer you urgently

If you're in Abuja go to brekete

1 Like

Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Duru9:

Federal consumers protection commission

Chat them via Twitter they will answer you urgently

If you're in Abuja go to brekete

Ok thanks but am not on twitter and am not in abuja am in abia any other option please
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
too bad...why are humans like THIS?

1 Like

Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Access bank, first bank are all criminals
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Duru9(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

Ok thanks but am not on twitter and am not in abuja am in abia any other option please

Look for their offices there
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Duru9(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

Call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

hello sir. Go back to the bank. They are supposed to join hands in tracing and blacklisting the fraudster since the issue is coming from their own side. Even if you used your atm on a website and they copied your details, the bank is still obligated to assist you in getting your money back. Make sure you are the first person to be at the bank on Monday.

Did anybody or anyone use your phone recently without your permission??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:
hello sir. Go back to the bank. They are supposed to join hands in tracing and blacklisting the fraudster since the issue is coming from their own side. Even if you used your atm on a website and they copied your details, the bank is still obligated to assist you in getting your money back. Make sure you are the first person to be at the bank on Monday.

Did anybody or anyone use your phone recently without your permission??

No sir i have checked on the bank and they are giving me fruitless a result
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by ogbe1983: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:
I am a new member and I seriously need your help nairalanders. It was 21 November 2020 being Saturday morning that i received alert of debits of #50,000 and #48,000 respectively, which i never approved. The deductions came through a mobile App transfer.

On Monday 23rd November, I went to the branch I opened my account and complained to the customer service and they traced the fraudster and merely gave me the data of the fraudster without making any more efforts to recover my money. Up till now Access Bank is not doing anything to unravel how my money lost or refund my money. Pls help me to recover my money.
Moderators help move it to the front page.
cc: lalasticala

cc: Mynd44

cc: Seun
contact 08037111012 he can help

1 Like

Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by olufadeke86267: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
:Ok thanks but am not on twitter and am not in abuja am in abia any other option pleaseLook for their offices there
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Baueress: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Report to your bank, copy CBN
Re: #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Baueress:
Report to your bank, copy CBN

I reported to CBN via Facebook and they are saying nothing about it

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The World Feel A Little More Manipulative Each Day? / Dubai Working Visa / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.