Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,631 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) (369 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) by Pasima(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Few days ago I told you guys about the girl I was dating and want to marry. Today I will continue with the latest the girl of recent has been sending me her nude and naked on video call even yesterday she call me I was surprised she was naked after the call she told me to send her money that she is hungry I come reason am I tell her I will send her the money today. Today arrived this afternoon she flash her boobs to me on video call I told her can we exchange phone because I am using Tecno pop2 power and she is using Tecno spark 4. I wanted to know her action she told me she need iphone 11, I laugh but there is something she is hidding remember I told you guys that she said she did appendix operation Through the vagina. I ask her to show me her pussy she refused and this is the third time she deny me seeing it although she has shown it to me before. She only show me boobs and refuse to show the pussy after the operation. What do you guys think. #this is a real story and personal one I am not lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) by Neimar: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) by Nazgul: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
I don't even understand this your post

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) by phintohlar(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
You dey tell woman make she show u where you pass come this life abi, mtchewwww. If u feel she's lying leave her then abi na by force ni

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (3) by gameboy727(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
You again?

Dude, if you don't believe her why don't you just end things with her. You just dey here dey reason plenty things wey fit be or no be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Inch Pump / See What Redpillers Mean [PHOTOS] / Simi Angrily Beating Her Daughter On Microphone, Omoh Wtf??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.