Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers (2351 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Elbinawi: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
JUST IN: Boko Haram beheads 43 Nigerian farmers https:///ngN5RQNmYq

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Not again
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
cool
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by drginger(f): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
buhari was a former General in the military

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by lastmessenger: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yet some idi.ots mssturbate every night on ipob matter

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Jostoman: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don't just come and post rubbish here give us the source of your news or else I won't believe it. I know you will still come back to call it fake news with your other account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by urbobo20(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
GOD when are going to start hearing good news in nigeria

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by RuddyFusion(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Balkan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
4+4
God bless PMB

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by zeusdgrt(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Failed govt
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Bkayyy: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Waiting for Buratai and his Army to debunk the news.

Buhari is totally lost in the affairs of the nation.

It is well

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
CNN is apologizing for inflating endsars death numbers, I hope u will not come and tell us that d number is 1 tomorrow

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
BuhariAPC people again.....??

When am I gonna hear a Goodnews from the HausaFulanis Muslims people of the North....?

Arewa Bloodletting Plc........

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by ehinmowo: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
When a people is not sincere with themselves and cannot tell themselves the hard truth, misfortune is bound to happen to them.

There was a news where a northern group was asking Fashola to resign because "he didn't make roads in the region" I laughed. It is Haram to 95% of northern Moslims to look at Buhari in the race and tell him the truth. Anybody that protest or complain is against Islam and the north.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beremx:

It is well

He doesn't care....at least for the lives of Nigerians.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Ludlum(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
after arresting this infidels, buhari will released them and tagged them repentant Boko Haram with 150000 naira smiling into their account.

I ought to feel remorse for the north,but in this situation is a complete no.

MAY BUHARI CONTINUE BLESSING THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by EmekaA125(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Where are Mai gaskiya and Sai Buhari chanters?
GEJ will be laughing out loud wherever he is getting this news now. He will be like "I thought Buhari is their messiah after they used almajiri kids to vote me out 2015.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by November1857(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lie Mohammed will turn blind eyes on this !

Peaceful #endsars protesters are the real threat...
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by warripekin(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeria is a sad tale to tell. More amnesty to them for killing these innocent farmers. if Nigeria survive on before 2023, we try.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by eagleu: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
BMC will soon land to defend the indefensible.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by iwaeda: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Elbinawi:
JUST IN: Boko Haram beheads 43 Nigerian farmers https:///ngN5RQNmYq

Fake news
Where are the heads and blood

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by mightyhazel: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beremx:

It is well
Is he?

Was he ever found in the affairs of the nation?
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Conrod: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ask wike (the wicked) and he will tell you (with fake evidence) how ipob planned and executed the attack frow obigbo.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
lastmessenger:
Yet some idi.ots mssturbate every night on ipob matter

Because IPOB are leading our brothers to death empty handed.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by lastmessenger: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Because IPOB are leading our brothers to death empty handed.
who derives joy in killing an armless man? Death of ipob members are death caused by state sponsored terrorism.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by OyigboUpdate: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
lastmessenger:
who derives joy in killing an armless man? Death of ipob members are death caused by state sponsored terrorism.

The same way you blame the government for killing the Igbos is the same way you should blame the leader for inciting them to kill e.g behead Wike. And to kill empty handed. You cannot come to kill me and I'll let u go whether you're armed or not.

Ipob is an unarmed and unstrategic terrorist organization
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fake news ❌..... bokoharam have been technically defeated according to Lia Mohammed

I just love the way northern Nigeria is enjoying buhari's Govt
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by Daddysidhan: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seen this news on Reuters since morning yet no Nigerian media house reported about it, hmmmn APC has finished this country with bullying and propaganda.
Re: JUST IN: Boko Haram Beheads 43 Nigerian Farmers by lastmessenger: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

The same way you blame the government for killing the Igbos is the same way you should blame the leader for inciting them to kill e.g behead Wike. And to kill empty handed. You cannot come to kill me and I'll let u go whether you're armed or not.

Ipob is an unarmed and unstrategic terrorist organization
the killing of ipob is nothing more than hatred for the Igbo people. The civil war in buharis mind is not over and for that reason he can set free 100k bokoharam members but kills any ipob member who move about with placards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Of illegal Migrants From Honduras Head Towards The USA Border / Twitter Ban: Phyno, Davido And Rudeboy Tweets and reactions / Sultan Of Sokoto Reportedly Escaped From Window As Bandits Entered Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.