Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? (642 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Fuckyoumod: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello,

My friend just called me to tell me that the lady he has been chasing for over 9 months now has finally succumbed.
To his surprise the "perfect sister" who kept rejecting him and his advances at will, finally accepted to date him.

So my guy was happy and surprised but never cared to know the secret behind this latest development. Between early November till date he has invited her over to his place like 6 times but she has refused all his advance to get her laid. Finally, my guy got angry and told her he doesn't understand her at all, maybe her mind is not fully made up to date him, immediately she introduced her manipulative and deceitful skills.

she started crying, it is not that she does not like him or doesn't want to have sex too, but that how can she be here having sex and her house is on fire? When in a week time her landlord would throw her out, she has not been able to pay her rent of 150k for 4 months after expiration, and how she has nowhere to go. Her tears increased like a water fall. Women can be very manipulative!

Immediately, it became obvious to him why she accepted the relationship, she was stranded and needed financial help. so he played along by telling her, how come she never mentioned it to him all this while, that he just gave out a loan of 250k, that all he can help her with is 80k, that she should talk to her landlord if he can accept 80k at the moment then later the remaining money would be paid. She kept crying, finally she called her landlord, everybody needs money, the landlord accepted and asked her to make the money available on or before the 22 of Nov. 2020.
My guy accepted to make the money available to her before on the 20th of Nov.

Moving forward to the crazy part, to the surprise of my friend, she stopped crying, and immediately told my friend that will be travelling that same day and would come back on the 20th to collect the money. So my friend was like " please na, since you will be travelling today, I will miss you, please lets just make love that he really wants it" and she was like when I'm back on the 20th we can make love, that if he truly love her, he should understand and bear with her. That she even needed money for her transport fare.

So my friend decided to open his bank mobile app and showed her a balance of 300k, while insisting the 300k was meant for payment for his building project materials and can not be touched. But he will give her his ATM card to go withdraw 20k for her transport fare, as he doesn't not have cash here at home. She was so happy that "mugu don fall" and wanted a transfer immediately, but my friend insisted he can not do transfers that are less than 100k. He immediately brought out his ATM card gave it to her and gave her a wrong pin too. But he made it clear to her that she is free to withdraw only if she promise to give him sex before she leaves.

Lo and behold, she immediately told him that she needed to make use of the shower and how her body was hot bla bla bla..... To his surprise She went into the shower and came out completely naked from head to toe. Last last everything ended in 20minutes and he even collected a second round.

The interesting part, the moment she left for withdrawal,he immediately went to the bank to request for another ATM card. She did not get 20k for t.fare, she did not get 80k for rent, she has been calling him for the rent, since 22nd nov till date, Her landlord has evicted her, she has vowed to kill him via diabolic means for sleeping with her and not keeping his end of the bargain. my guy is restless and scared.

My question is, What should he do? Should he pay the 20k or 80k? Do you think he should have just let her go? And why do women exchange sex for money?
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
This topic no just follow.

Is it a question? Question and answer?? Answer and question Question and question? Question and confirmation?? Confirmation and question Confirmation and confirmation? I'm forqin confused. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by shilefan2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello,

My friend just called me to tell me that the lady he has been chasing for over 9 months now has finally succumbed.
To his surprise the "perfect sister" who kept rejecting him and his advances at will, finally accepted to date him.

So my guy was happy and surprised but never cared to know the secret behind this latest development. Between early November till date he has invited her over to his place like 6 times but she has refused all his advance to get her laid. Finally, my guy got angry and told her he doesn't understand her at all, maybe her mind is not fully made up to date him, immediately she introduced her manipulative and deceitful skills.

she started crying, it is not that she does not like him or doesn't want to have sex too, but that how can she be here having sex and her house is on fire? When in a week time her landlord would throw her out, she has not been able to pay her rent of 150k for 4 months after expiration, and how she has nowhere to go. Her tears increased like a water fall. Women can be very manipulative!

Immediately, it became obvious to him why she accepted the relationship, she was stranded and needed financial help. so he played along by telling her, how come she never mentioned it to him all this while, that he just gave out a loan of 250k, that all he can help her with is 80k, that she should talk to her landlord if he can accept 80k at the moment then later the remaining money would be paid. She kept crying, finally she called her landlord, everybody needs money, the landlord accepted and asked her to make the money available on or before the 22 of Nov. 2020.

Moving forward to the crazy part, to the surprise of my friend, she stopped crying, and immediately told my friend that will be travelling that same day and would come back on the 20th to collect the money. So my friend was like " please na, since you will be travelling today, I will miss you, please lets just make love that he really wants it" and she was like when I'm back on the 20th we can make love, that if he truly love her, he should understand and bear with her. That she even needed money for her transport fare.

So my friend decided to open his bank mobile app and showed her a balance of 300k, while insisting the 300k was meant for payment for his building project materials and can not be touched. But he will give her his ATM card to go withdraw 20k for her transport fare, as he doesn't not have cash here at home. She was so happy that "mugu don fall" and wanted a transfer immediately, but my friend insisted he can not do transfers that are less than 100k. He immediately brought out his ATM card gave it to her and gave her a wrong pin too. But he made it clear to her that she is free to withdraw only if she promise to give him sex before she leaves.

Lo and behold, she immediately told him that she needed to make use of the shower and how her body was hot bla bla bla..... To his surprise She went into the shower and came out completely naked from head to toe. Last last everything ended in 20minutes and he even collected a second round.

The interesting part, the moment she left for withdrawal,he immediately went to the bank to request for another ATM card. She did not get 20k for t.fare, she did not get 80k for rent, she has been calling him for the rent, since 22nd nov till date, Her landlord has evicted her, she has vowed to kill him via diabolic means for sleeping with her and not keeping his end of the bargain. my guy is restless and scared.

My question is, What should he do? Should he pay the 20k or 80k? Do you think he should have just let her go? And why do women exchange sex for money?

The matter carry weight cun tie wrapper join...Your guy na correct and sharp guy...No time for dulling...Mk I wait for elders to chon in advice...Meantime... Mk ur friend no mumu give her shvshy o...Shes just blabbing...He should ignore all her rants...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

That your friend thought he has won till she reduce his life to 1mb. I hate seeing such kind of wicked and selfish stories . smh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Kosoco(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
The end may not be good if that dude no comply. Women take sex very serious. Except they willingly give you.... He shouldn’t take the traits likely.
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by fati2001(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello,

CHAPTER WHAT?

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nkem Owoh once said; ’Agreement is agreement. We don reach for settlement, you come dey tell me nonsense’

Na Wetin make Polycarp wan kill Nicodemus be that
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
kill him through which diabolical way? Oga no let anybody put fear for ur friend body guy man fall guy man chop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by popweezy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
I love haleemah
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Even in "FreeTown" there's no free Kpekus grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Nazgul: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
First I must applaud him for his rare wisdom. It's extremely rare to find guys of his class who possess such unique abilities in dealing with greedy broke girls.

Finally, tell him to call her bluff...for a broke girl who currently can't even afford a face-me-l-slap-you apartment, such threat is just like the wind. Empty.

Juju isn't done for free. With her current state any money she comes across would be used on stomach infrastructure rather than giving it to one baba whose charm might even be fake.

He's very safe and shouldn't worry himself one bit. Tell him I owe him a round of drinks for his wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy in the story is you. You are the guy.

And you're definitely freaked out by the threats. Which is understandable cause your conscience is pricking you for not fulfilling the initial payment agreement, the transport fare agreement not included.

I hope you carries out her threat so promise and fail guys like you can suffer small but I doubt she'll really do anything though so don't worry
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by Womanizer(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello,

What your friend did is what policemen refer to as "Stealing by tricks"!
Re: Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? by olorunyomi13773: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2020
I love haleemah

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News !!! / He Leaked The Nude Of His Girlfriend Because Of This / I Need To Take The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.