Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend (962 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by gasparpisciotta: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
I’m a woman of 45 with two sons aged 21 and 18. My husband is 46.

We were childhood sweethearts but for the past five years our marriage has been loveless.

My husband’s best friend has been there for me through good times and bad and he is god- father to my sons.

We’ve been on holiday together with his family, and we’ve always supported one another. He’s been that go-to person in a crisis.

I’ve noticed I felt on a high when he was around but I pushed those feelings aside.

This year the first lockdown made me realise just how unhappy I am in my marriage.

There’s no affection and definitely no sex.

I made a pact with myself that 2021 would see me sorting my life out and moving on now the boys have grown up.

My husband’s best friend called to see him three months ago but he’d taken our car for a service.

He came in for a cup of tea and I started grumbling about my husband.

He then admitted things weren’t good between him and his wife.

He said he’d always fancied me. We ended up kissing, but then my older son’s girlfriend walked in through the back door, she was 20. I asked her to not tell anyone and she agreed, but at my younger son’s 18th birthday barbecue a week later she told me she couldn’t live with the secret.

I begged her to keep quiet.

My husband, who had been drinking, picked a fight with me and we had a huge row.

I walked out and when I got back to the house, My son’s girlfriend had told everyone. My husband’s best friend has left his wife. I’ve moved in with my parents.

They don’t agree with what I’m doing and my sons disapprove, but I don’t want to lose this man

Please advise

https://www.thesun.co.uk/author/deidre-sanders/
Re: My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by Zazzzu(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
u dont want to lose who?
Re: My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by dawnomike(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
I was to believe this is a year 2020 joke... 2020 is an awkward year.
Re: My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by Womanizer(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

We were childhood sweethearts but for the past five years our marriage has been loveless.

My husband’s best friend has been there for me through good times and bad and he is god- father to my sons.

We’ve been on holiday together with his family, and we’ve always supported one another. He’s been that go-to person in a crisis.

I’ve noticed I felt on a high when he was around but I pushed those feelings aside.

This year the first lockdown made me realise just how unhappy I am in my marriage.

I made a pact with myself that 2021 would see me sorting my life out and moving on now the boys have grown up.

My husband’s best friend called to see him three months ago but he’d taken our car for a service.

He said he’d always fancied me. We ended up kissing, but then my older son’s girlfriend walked in through the back door, she was 20. I asked her to not tell anyone and she agreed, but at my younger son’s 18th birthday barbecue a week later she told me she couldn’t live with the secret.

My husband, who had been drinking, picked a fight with me and we had a huge row.

I walked out and when I got back to the house, My son’s girlfriend had told everyone. My husband’s best friend has left his wife. I’ve moved in with my parents.

They don’t agree with what I’m doing and my sons disapprove, but I don’t want to lose this man

Please advise

Fake story!
Re: My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by Mrscarter(f): 4:22am On Nov 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Please advise

Not that I encourage cheating in anyway but Ur sons gf should of minded her business. Isn't her family to ruin.
Plus I bet she keeps plenty of her own secrets. If anything I'd encourage you n your husband to try n reignite the spark Yous had all those years ago. Do romantic things, become more connected, spend time alone together n do it on the regular. If after U try everything in your power and the love still isn't there anymore, discuss it with your husband (U should discuss everything with him anyway n tell him why everything to led to this) I mean if you'd are childhood sweethearts surely Yous can be honest with one another n talk things over openly.
And U should ask him how he feels about the way your marraige is these days and consider his feelings over what you n his best friend have done. (U should tell him why U did it and how U feel bout your marraige these days. Who knows maybe he thinks your happy n doesn't realise how U been feeling about your marraige. That's why communication is important) a
And right now he'd be feeling betrayed. By you and his best friend. Always consider how Ur actions affect others around you before acting them out. But yeah I think you guys should discuss everything, the situation, the state of Ur marraige n see if U can get things happy between Yous again. If U can't do that then U can't live miserable either and try moving on in a way that gives both U and your husband peace of mind. If U try these things atleast you tried saving your marraige yeah?

U should also remember all the things U fell in love with your husband for to begin with n how that made you feel n really think bout wat Ur future would be like if you guys divorced. Subtract your attraction to his best friend from that scenario cos U don't know if he'll even be in your future. U should really consider all possible scenarios before taking action.
Gud luck with it all
Re: My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend by tit(f): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2020
just park your bag and return to your papa house

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Ghana, Fcck Ghana / I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me / My Mum’s Friend, Aunty Oluchi Is Pure Fayaaaaa!!! (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.