Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno (22877 Views)

Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by edibless0(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Nuclear reactor.

But sincerely, why are these guys these heartless

I haven't gathered the mind to kill a chicken, yet some humans see nothing in killing humans

God help us

If the president is expressing grief, then its over.

undecided shocked cry

God, we are in your hands
it's because you practice the live of Christ........an average Muslims believe in shading blood.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Adakintroy: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2020
44 people not one single protest.

But just few sars killing. They will come out to make senseless protest demanding justice. We're is the justice for this poor helpless farmers.

Why are the celebrities not leading the charges to end this senslss killings.

Maybe because they are poor their life's should matter less.

Psuedo moralist I call them. psuedo moralist.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Tundex911: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Falz voice:

This is Nigeria ��
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Botvfx1: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Ever heard of General Sani Abacha. A shades - wearing dictator, he ruled over the world's most popular country with an iron fist, till he met his end in 1998. Since then, tranches of cash looted by the late General have trickled back to the Nigerian state. In this episode, we examine the life and times of General Sani Abacha and how the Abacha name rose to become more than just a delicious igbo delicacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_41L1kpUM&t=6s
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Whoube99(f): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by pointstores(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Gesman: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Atiku will know all measures to take to combat insurgency until he becomes president.

*NOW IN MY ACTIVITY TODAY* I realised some of us want to Just make money in simple ways through a simple system without stress of referring.

Some of us don't even want millions we just want urgent 2k some times and little money to take care of urgent needs.

Well I HAve a platform I am into that i am doing right now. Lecture starts there on Monday... ��

https:///BIt8nOyWktQD9pJbnd5KYz
*ITS trending now and its paying*
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Stanleyq: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by surgical: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Thisis2raw:
In a sane country the security chiefs would have been sacked
They are there for regime protection only,selfish buhari does not want a repeat of 1985,that is what is upper most in his mind,reason the country is in a mess

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by surgical: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Praxis758:
And someone will still release this terrorists when captured
And And they will have the guts to tell us that person is not their godfather or enabler
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by PrinceMajestic: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
all god believers are terrorists, kill yourselves. the earth is better off without Christians N Muslims polluting it with their madness. I really wish you guys are completely wiped off, north/south religious terrorists and worshippers of terrorists god of roman/Arabic origin. no r.I.p for terrorist idiotic god worshippers
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Goldencheese:
You mean 44 innocent Nigerians killed by insurgents? Buhari should just resign. In saner climes, massive protests will push this very incompetent and docile government out of office. But anyway their Darling Daddy is the best thing to happen to the country so they are not bothered until the entire country goes aflame.

Awon werey. Una chains never heavy reach.

Bro you are very correct but the zombies won't like to read what you have said because when "God want to destroy a man he first made mad then block his ear" that is exactly Buhari followers are.

Ask the useless Borno people who they will prefer to vote come 2023 lets assume the useless Buhari is contesting you will be shock these God forsaken bitchs will still vote for him overwhemly simply he is Muslim, Fula and from North so I don't really pity the North anylonger let them and their useless party supporters all over the country swallow the pain with joy.

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Eriokanmi: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Why was he reacting? Had his likes done the needful ahead of time by empowering the then youths who have now become terrorists, things wouldn't have become out of control as witnessed now. They were busy marrying more wuves and building more houses in choice areas with nobody living there. I guess your reaction us because of 2023, you'd be shocked man
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by tfelicityk(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2020
When will the government actually put a stop this killing?

May God exposed those behind this organised crime and every money generated from it remains cursed to them, and their children children generation. They shall never know peace of mind and joy in this world, and hereafter.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by pretyval: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2020
RIP to them, so Atiku can be his fast in commenting cos I don't know how long it took him to comment on #LekkiMassacre

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by joefelin2345: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Goldencheese(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin
jrusky:

Bro you are very correct but the zombies won't like to read what you have said because when "God want to destroy a man he first made mad then block his ear" that is exactly Buhari followers are.

Ask the useless Borno people who they will prefer to vote come 2023 lets assume the useless Buhari is contesting you will be shock these God forsaken bitchs will still vote for him overwhemly simply he is Muslim, Fula and from North so I don't really pity the North anylonger let them and their useless party supporters all over the country swallow the pain with joy.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by 400billionman: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2020
He will lead the fight from the Frontline.

Bokohary
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Praxis758: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
On point.

It may be a mathematical attempt to reserve them for tribal and religious fight back by the northern elites in the future.

surgical:
And And they will have the guts to tell us that person is not their godfather or enabler
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by frog12: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
this is even WORSE. rubber-stamp lawmakers should impeach pmb
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by TerrorSquad147: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
FARA4GA:
Na wah.... Where are our security operatives when you need them?

Below are the chronicles of an average Nigerian security operative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Stage 1- They just recruited them.... After they pass out from training.... They go dey vibrate on top civilians dey threaten us up and down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2doL0qzBk

Stage 2 - Shortly before they go for mission.... Their moral still dey high, and then go dey still dey threaten civilians up and down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEb1lR6Zo3A

State 3 - when then go war front.... They see say the story different from wetin then hear during training. Their liver go cut, many go begin cry as they see their good friends being massacred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUPXTi1DJzg

State 4 - the weeping turns to gnashing of teeth when they realise that the enemy is more equipped than they are.... The weeping go change gear enter wailing for they aren't sure if they will be the next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCjy001Z4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vETle146_YA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOTLhl-WC5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPmy8LRyZg

State 5 - Out of fear and frustration.... Many will go into drugs and alcohol as if it will help them remove the memories of the carnage witnessed during combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeGRMw_Fpg

State 6 - when they get back to civilian environment, they switch back to terror mode and start threatening our youths once again..... And the cycle continues

my brother your post says it all, u.seless cowards. Let them go to sambisa and meet their match cheesy cheesy
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Thegoodone13(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Federal government should Legalize gun. Let everybody register for gun.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by JOBgame(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
so this nigerian army are waiting for harvest so that they can take from the poor farmers

++++NIGERIA++++

When will we stop doing ourselve and stop dealing with hypocrites(WISDOM IS NEEDED LOOK WISE)
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Abdogood(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na hunger the come soooo. Farmers will be scared to goto farm now. BH is bringing the Hunger Conversational War. Una never see anything yet. This frauds called leaders.

Doctors n farmers saves lives. Why will anyone in they right senses thinks to hurt these entities.

We will be alright las las.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by saintruky(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hope this man no dey react cos of 2023?

Make he nor think am o.. cos d youths go retire them all come.2023
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by orisa37: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2020
FOR OUR FURY AND HATRED FOR FELLOW HUMANS, ALLAH PLEASE FORGIVE US.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo / Lagos Earmarks N102 Bn To Build Lekki Int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.