Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa (32072 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by samdunzo: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
solonubinho:

Stay there and be dreaming.

At the moment... he's kinda right tho. Im in the US, and you need to see the number of people who have slipped into economic hardship due to this virus.. cars are literally lining up just to get food... its been crazy how the virus exposed that many people here are just getting by

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Daftyouth(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Are u joking? Lebanon is better bro.

Whoa, a fellow dafty! Everyone is better than you and your family and you waste no opportunity to brag about it, good one.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by JoeEeL(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Daftyouth:

Whoa, a fellow dafty! Everyone is better than you and your family and you waste no opportunity to brag about it, good one.

You are a foool and a basstard! What ranking is Lebanon compared to Nigeria?
What is the employment rate? And which country is ranked the poverty capital of the world?

What a mugwu!
Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by oilyngbati(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Another issue is Nigerian girls running after these Lebanese/fake oyibo men like their lives depends on them. One time I visited Nigeria and in the hotel I lodged, came this old rickety Lebanese man with 2 beautiful young Nigerian girls and they just booked a room for the night.
That was when I just shook my head for our girls,,,,,,anything for money. Then again, I just hope they charge the man wella for their services.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Daftyouth(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are a foool and a basstard! What ranking is Lebanon compared to Nigeria?
What is the employment rate? And which country is ranked the poverty capital of the world?

What a mugwu!

We are both foools but you may be the bastard, I don’t know. wink As fellow dafty and fools we like bragging about Lebanon although Lebanon didn’t ask us to brag about them. What is the employment rate you ask? For me and you Nigerians are not unemployed enough, which is why we must continue to shout and call Nigeria shithole so that investors will stay clear, leading to Nigeria becoming poverty capital of the world, if it is not already so, and we can celebrate, by shouting poverty capital up and down.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by JoeEeL(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Daftyouth:

We are both foools but you may be the bastard, I don’t know. wink As fellow dafty and fools we like bragging about Lebanon although Lebanon didn’t ask us to brag about them. What is the employment rate you ask? For me and you Nigerians are not unemployed enough, which is why we must continue to shout and call Nigeria shithole so that investors will stay clear, leading to Nigeria becoming poverty capital of the world, if it is not already so, and we can celebrate, by shouting poverty capital up and down.

Stop convulsing.
Itemise your points in ur next comment, couldnt go thru that hodgepodge.
Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Daftyouth(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Stop convulsing.
Itemise your points in ur next comment, couldnt go thru that hodgepodge.

A welcomed daft advice from a dafty . grin
Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
etibaba:
That's why it saddens my heart when i see them acting like demi gods in factory's and other Lebanese establishment. Very wicked set of people alongside the Chinese.

Why will you allow people of other racial groups come to your ancestral land Nigeria and maltreat you? This is why Nigerians must rid themselves of inferiority complex.

In Nigeria, Nigerians will treat oyibos, Arabs and chinco better than they will treat their fellow Nigerians. Why do you think some of us leave? I live overseas and I am treated better by the indigines of the nation that I live in than I was ever treated by my own fellow country men and women. Is that not unfortunate?

If a lebanese and anyone who isn't black/African is treated like a 1st class citizen in Nigeria and me a bonafide Nigerian born to two Nigerian parents is treated like a second or even third class citizen in my own homeland, then why should I feel motivated to reside in Nigeria? We Nigerians are our own worse enemies I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by etibaba(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
dasparrow:

Why will you allow people of other racial groups come to your ancestral land Nigeria and maltreat you? This is why Nigerians must rid themselves of inferiority complex.

In Nigeria, Nigerians will treat oyibos, Arabs and chinco better than they will treat their fellow Nigerians. Why do you think some of us leave? I live overseas and I am treated better by the indigines of the nation that I live in than I was ever treated by my own fellow country men and women. Is that not unfortunate?

If a lebanese and anyone who isn't black/African is treated like a 1st class citizen in Nigeria and me a bonafide Nigerian born to two Nigerian parents is treated like a second or even third class citizen in my own homeland, then why should I feel motivated to reside in Nigeria? We Nigerians are our own worse enemies I tell you.
It's just sad.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is old news. It happened in the early 90s and is happening again. I have no idea why they keep coming to Africa, but it likely has to do with relatives who came in the past thriving financially thereby setting an example.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
omoharry:
That is becos the youth accepted to be treated like slave .
I once worked with a Lebanese org.That was my first job after graduating from school .The Labanese man I had issue with was an assistant manager of the organization . He was very nasty and mean toward his surbordinate , including me..One day, I wondered what got into his head that he just slapped me, just becos I forgot to do something he asked me to do due to the various task I was asked to do . I was surprised he acted that way over something that was minor .(This made me to believe it was a transferred aggression toward me. ) After he slapped me , oo boy! I was first in shock, then came anger and I slapped him back immediately . He was in total shock,as he did not see it coming . He called for the police and I called my sister right there for him to hear and requested the number of her friend that work with the immigration so as to report him . I abused him that is he nothing but a stupid immigrant.. He threatened to lock me up and I threatened to send him back to Lebanon (since so many of them are hiding under thier friends & familys' shadows until they have all thier papers .
Na so my colleague kon beg me to leave the premises fast before our yeye police come collect bribe to arrest me. I left the organization and I dropped my resignation letter by email. Idiot man .
Not for salary will I allow my dignity to be strip from me in my own country by a stupid foreigner .
No employees should be assaulted for any reason .If they are found wanting in carrying out thier job efficiently , issue them a warning,query or relieve them from thier job, if they do not change or are productive .
This incident happened in 2012. Each time I remember the case, na only laugh I dey laugh .

I'm sooooo proud of you man. Did exactly the same in 2009 and left them shitting their pants. Lol
The dirty things are very scared of immigration and been set up outside by boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Cousin9999: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by AlphaSoul: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa by Cousin9999: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Their country is even worse shape now, but thankfully, America and its allies are going to bail them out (probably for trade deals), so the parasite walking cancers will stop infesting African nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.