Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Do I Do With This Money ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do I Do With This Money ? (1215 Views)

Obidients Couldn't Grab This Money For Over 72 Hours / If To Say Abacha Thief This Money, We For No See Am Recover” – 2Baba Opines / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 5:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Hello Goodday I don't know if am at the right section... I am an adolescent and I was lucky to be favoured by the Nigerian Government .. There was a Covid 19 loan application that took place in April if some of you could remember ' I reluctantly applied and I never took it seriously and they paid some people the next Month and I wasn't paid so I actually forgot about it .. so last week I was paid 700,000 naira , I even had to go and answer some questions in the bank due to the account I had , Honestly It has been like a movie to me .....

So my issues is that I never had any business idea before I applied I just did it because I saw my friend doing it ,my friend was approved 150,000 while I got almost 700,000k ... So due to I am in the millitary and I don't have time not even for myself and I don't trust any of my family members .....
I don't know where or how to invest the money so I will be seeing something monthly so I can take care of my younger ones and my entire family and I am thinking about continuing my education next year' I don't want to waste this money , On tuesday I was already pricing an iPhone 12 .. please help me if it's an online business I think I can make out time for it I don't want to blow this life time opportunity ... Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Ezemarcel(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Never rejoice.....a repayment plan is coming
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Sammy07: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Oga, if you don't know what to use it for

Bitcoin is $18,000 currently.
buy bitcoin and leave it for 2 - 3yrs.
Your profits will be over #10million.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by helinues: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Hahahahahaha.. 2-3 years when the price could slump within months...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Sammy07: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.. 2-3 years when the price could slump within months...

No matter how it slumped, it will rise.

Bitcoin was $8,000 few months ago.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Yenefer(f): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Be careful, 90% of them here are scammers and yahoo boys. They will try and contact you, Don't reply any of their email.

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by helinues: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

So na today it dey rise and fall?

Anyways, the current rising might be the effect of dragging USA election...

In the next 6 months, it should be balanced around $15k but for the next 2 months or so, it should reach $20k before dropping
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by helinues: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:
90% of them here are scammers and yahoo boys. Becareful

You may be right though...

Adolescent awarded with 700k...

Abi adolescent bracket age no be 10-19 years?

What's the starting age for applying into military?

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

That’s not how bitcoin works. It’s a terrible idea you’re giving.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Be careful, 90% of them here are scammers and yahoo boys. They will try and contact you, Don't reply any of their email.

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by helinues: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

Abi
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by WoundedLamb: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Guys, be careful. You all are in the same Nigeria. How many people out there got more than half a million as palliative? I'm not the saying the OP is a scammer but please, friends, be careful. The account was created a few minutes ago just for this. The title "what do I do with all this money" is already suspicious enough. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by FunkeOseni: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Give to charity
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Sammy07: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

Lol Okay, OP do whatever you want with it.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Yenefer(f): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Guys, be careful. You all are in the same Nigeria. How people out there got more than half a million as palliative? I'm not the saying the OP is a scammer but please, friends, be careful.
is true many people got it. Saw someone received 1.5
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Guys, be careful. You all are in the same Nigeria. How people out there got more than half a million as palliative? I'm not the saying the OP is a scammer but please, friends, be careful. The account was created a few minutes ago just for this. The title "what do I do with all this money" is already suspicious enough. A word is enough for the wise.

I have my normal nairaland account I created this one for this post ... Suspicious for what ? I created this thread because I need advice ... If you got none move on
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:
There's a Covid loan thread for that here on nairaland ... I have a friend who received 500k ....

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2020
FunkeOseni:
Give to charity

Is that your business idea ?
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2020
helinues:

You may be right though...

Adolescent awarded with 700k...

Abi adolescent bracket age no be 10-19 years?

What's the starting age for applying into military?

Adolescent or youth it's same thing ... I am 22 years
So what's your advice
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by helinues: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Zaynnar:

Adolescent or youth it's same thing ... I am 22 years
So what's your advice

Nothing...
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Sundrus: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:
grin best advice so far

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by WoundedLamb: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Zaynnar:

I have my normal nairaland account I created this one for this post ... Suspicious for what ? I created this thread because I need advice ... If you got none move on

Sorry sir, don't take it personally. You'd agree with me a lot of things are happening out there so beseeching everyone to be careful is never a bad idea. In as much as you could be legit, the opposite is also a possibility.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by WoundedLamb: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:

Ok, thanks for this contribution. It goes a long way to clarify things.

On a different note, what was the basis for deciding who got the relief and how much?
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Sundrus: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2020
OP, u suppose get mentor within ur circle. The mentor go put u through concerning this dilemma wey u find urself so.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Yenefer(f): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Ok, thanks for this contribution. It goes a long way to clarify things.

On a different note, what was the basis for deciding who got the relief and how much?
The portal is closed but if you have innocent or semitic name u can contact them NIRSAL
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by LegendAnselm: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

so only 10m that ur brain can count? haha...risky Brain
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by WoundedLamb: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Yenefer:
The portal is closed but if you have innocent or semitic name u can contact them NIRSAL

Thanks. I was just curious.
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Zaynnar: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2020
No suitable advice yet " Please mods help me out make I no go finish my money ..
I am thinking about fixed deposit I don't know how much they pay per month

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Zaynnar:
No suitable advice yet " Please mods help me out make I no go finish my money ..
I am thinking about fixed deposit I don't know how much they pay per month
just start a shop..
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by lekbel09(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Zaynnar:
Hello Goodday I don't know if am at the right section... I am an adolescent and I was lucky to be favoured by the Nigerian Government .. There was a Covid 19 loan application that took place in April if some of you could remember ' I reluctantly applied and I never took it seriously and they paid some people the next Month and I wasn't paid so I actually forgot about it .. so last week I was paid 700,000 naira , I even had to go and answer some questions in the bank due to the account I had , Honestly It has been like a movie to me .....

So my issues is that I never had any business idea before I applied I just did it because I saw my friend doing it ,my friend was approved 150,000 while I got almost 700,000k ... So due to I am in the millitary and I don't have time not even for myself and I don't trust any of my family members .....
I don't know where or how to invest the money so I will be seeing something monthly so I can take care of my younger ones and my entire family and I am thinking about continuing my education next year' I don't want to waste this money , On tuesday I was already pricing an iPhone 12 .. please help me if it's an online business I think I can make out time for it I don't want to blow this life time opportunity ... Thank you
let's talk on WhatsApp bro.......Here's my number if you are interested 09060175155....Am a well known member of this forum and not a scam
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by oloworulz(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Play bet9ja
Re: What Do I Do With This Money ? by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2020
oloworulz:
Play bet9ja
Kuku tell am make e play Arsenal or Man Utd to win the league now... (Double Chance).....700,000K to win 70Million.

Alakoba somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) / Garba Shehu To Seun "Your Acting Like Your Still Sucking Your Mother's Brezz" / Nigerian Air Force Killed Over 20 Army Officers By Accident In A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.